Reviews for For Keeps
rhodesXmorrisonXorton chapter 27 . 6/5/2011
I couldn't stop 'awwwwww'-ing whenever you mention Keith, especially when he would get excited when his daddy's on TV; so sweet!
rhodesXmorrisonXorton chapter 21 . 6/5/2011
This was a beautiful chapter, I nearly cried at the part where you described Lora and Randy's child and I can definitely picture a beautiful baby boy like theirs. Excellent writing; I'm completely in love with this story :)
rhodesXmorrisonXorton chapter 18 . 6/5/2011
Awwwww! I want a dog! Love this chapter as well as the previous ones; it was so sweet of Randy to give her a puppy, and I laughed a lot in the parenting session parts XD
rhodesXmorrisonXorton chapter 15 . 6/5/2011
I dislike Melina and I still do...but anyways Randy and Lora kissing in the rain...AWWWWWW!
rhodesXmorrisonXorton chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
Whoa, that is one psycho obsessed woman...0_o anyways I did not expect that to happen at all, it completely caught me off guard...which is why I shall continue to read this story and have added it to my favorites! :)
benova13 chapter 38 . 4/24/2011
Loving the trilogy so far...great work!
Eisac Namhort chapter 38 . 12/8/2010
OH lord hahaha. Babies together! This just spells trouble right and left hahaha
Eisac Namhort chapter 37 . 12/8/2010
That is like me to have a spontanious wedding. I'd totally do it. :) Love it!
Eisac Namhort chapter 36 . 12/8/2010
Yeeeessssssss! I'm getting married! I'm getting married! I mean...Casie is getting married! hahahaha jk
Eisac Namhort chapter 35 . 12/8/2010
Dang she's a little firecracker! haha Lora's so funny.
Eisac Namhort chapter 34 . 12/8/2010
yea...good times. They are back together! :) and that shower bit was super sweet, funny and sexy lol.
Eisac Namhort chapter 33 . 12/8/2010
Lora shouldn't feel too bad. I'd flip if I saw that mess lol
Eisac Namhort chapter 32 . 12/8/2010
poor Casie. and poor Lora. This is just a no win situation right now.
Xandman216 chapter 38 . 12/1/2010
YAY! Casie's pregnant! Hopefully she will have a easy and healthy pregnancy and have a healthy baby!

and another baby Orton! YAY!
RICE20 chapter 38 . 11/30/2010
Loved the chapter. So sad that it has to end. Can't wait for part 3 tho. Update soon ]