Reviews for No Going Back
LadyNorth76 chapter 6 . 7/15
Please update soon! I can't wait for more! Thanks!
AZSeaOtter chapter 6 . 3/14
Holy hell, ***takes a deep breath*** I'm not sure if you intended to end your story there...if so...it was the purrfect ending. However, if not...I'm totally craving more! Awesome story! Thank you for sharing, would love to read more.
MiniLover chapter 6 . 2/25
Uuughhh... It can't end there! Bummer! I was loving this!
MiniLover chapter 4 . 2/25
Eric, kill that scum, Bill Compton! But save Sookie quickly! Then kill Bill slowly :)
MiniLover chapter 3 . 2/25
Bill's in for it now. Can't wait!
MiniLover chapter 2 . 2/25
Oh crap! Not a happy Bill!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 2/25
So, the talk with Bill is coming up. This should be interesting.
Honulvr chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
I simply loved your two stories with this dark, sexy Eric. Even the second or third time around. :-) Thank you so much for sharing! Now, I'm all hot and bothered, I got to go do something about that... ;-)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
I can sense desperation in your work. She knew that Bill's coming and he'll be mighty pissed, so why can't she just rescind his invitation before he arrived? At the same time grant Eric's entry. Gosh, she's a stupid blonde. And while she was "fighting off" Bill...she did not even attempt to rescind his invitation. She's not only stupid, she has no self-preservation. I am an RN too but please do know the difference between then and than; and your and you're.
MsNorthman chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
I was loving this story..sad it's not finished:(
TLynnson chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
Loved the intrigue and drama. Good storytelling.
whitangel chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
please update soon!
peygan chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
I sincerely hope you are going to continue. I enjoy your writing style and the sensuality you incorporate into the story.
janjan2009 chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
So sad u got a massive case of writers block with this story
luvtracker chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Stupid Sookie. He wanted Eric to come but did NOT invite him in. She forgot! Pathetic. She wanted Bill to get loss but was stupid to say the most important words and wasted her energy and time saying unnecessary things.