Reviews for Waves From Mexico
Saissa chapter 24 . 6/23/2013
This was a wonderful story, absolutely wonderful,

It is so good to see that Tim has found real love at last - not that BDSM stuff that Abby was always doing to him!

Am now going to read the sequel.
Saissa chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
Abby had created this mess and she needed to suffer through the consequences.

About time and long overdue.

But ONLY because Gibbs helped!
Saissa chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Thia is not aimed at you smartkid specifically. This is just a small moan about english grammar. This is something I have noticed that a lot of american writers (here are FF) are doing and it is frustrating the hell out of me because it is NOT correct english grammar.

"...before she drug everyone else into her..."

Why does everyone use the word DRUG when they actually should be using the past tense, DRAGGED?
STLFAN chapter 24 . 12/19/2012
Just found this...excellent work.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/25/2012
Excellent story. I'm a little into the Abby bashing for how she treats Tim...all the time. That was fun.
gotyour6 chapter 24 . 4/17/2012
I usually read the whole story before I write-hope that's ok.

You really do a great job of fleshing out characters in a totally natural adn fresh way. I love the Pam that you presented, and enjoyed a love story, a family story, a painful story, and best of all, a very believable story. I'm glad that Abby is having to do some real soul searching (get therapy, Abby!) but she's not excluded from the family. Tony came through as the mature big brother that he's tried to do so often. THe only thing I could wish for was more between Ziva and Abby, given how poorly their relationship started, again because of Abby's self centered stuff and Gibbs refusing to call her on it. But-great story!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 24 . 10/6/2011
Hi Ladies...would love a Tim & Pam sequel! And to peek back into the team and see how they're doing...
AstraLily chapter 24 . 9/30/2011
This story was terrific! I love every story of yours I have read, and it's so nice to find others who hate how McGee gets treated on the show, especially by Abby. After reading some of the episode summaries of "Borderland", it was hard for me to find anyone who didn't have something nice to say about how well Abby was portrayed and what a great job she did. After how she treated McGee, some of the comments made me sick! I was so thrilled with how you handled her attitude. Thanks for always making up for the frustration I consistently have with the real show.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
"As Gibbs walked to the coffee shop, he couldn't help but realize that for the first time since he'd first met his Forensic Scientist, he had no inclination to be sympathetic with her. Abby had created this mess and she needed to suffer through the consequences." DUHHHHH! GIBBS, geez, get a CLUE!

um thank you, excellent chapter.
trout1986 chapter 24 . 12/19/2010
Absolutely wonderful, I hope there is a sequel
trout1986 chapter 13 . 12/18/2010
I'm loving this story. Way to go big bro Tony
GibbsRules chapter 24 . 9/22/2010
WOW! Another two awesome chapters! Loved Tim's much needed conversation with Abby and also his conversation with Gibbs. A perfect ending to a perfect story!

Thank you both for such an awesome story! :D
Gunner'sDream chapter 24 . 9/21/2010
great story! loved the ending!
SherryGabs chapter 24 . 9/21/2010
Wonderful last two chapters. The talk Tim and Abby had was long due and very well done. They covered just about everything. One thing I would have liked to hear them discuss was Abby's insistance that Tim take Jethro, even after the dog attacks him, and how she was so callous to his injuries. That's one thing that has peeved me all these years! LOL.

Also liked the conversation Tim and Gibbs had in his basement. Gibbs advice and his own story were great.

Thanks for a terrific story!
xenascully chapter 24 . 9/21/2010