Reviews for Waves From Mexico
Gunner'sDream chapter 24 . 9/21/2010
great story! loved the ending!
SherryGabs chapter 24 . 9/21/2010
Wonderful last two chapters. The talk Tim and Abby had was long due and very well done. They covered just about everything. One thing I would have liked to hear them discuss was Abby's insistance that Tim take Jethro, even after the dog attacks him, and how she was so callous to his injuries. That's one thing that has peeved me all these years! LOL.

Also liked the conversation Tim and Gibbs had in his basement. Gibbs advice and his own story were great.

Thanks for a terrific story!
xenascully chapter 24 . 9/21/2010
awe :) nicely done
Jeremy Kelly chapter 23 . 9/21/2010
You know, I really hate to say this because I happen to like Abby, but Way to Go, McGee! Smartkid, as usual, excellently written chapter
Pawthorn chapter 15 . 9/20/2010
Ok, it's a good story, love seeing McGee in a healthy relationship, but there are little typo's that keep bugging me. And Ziva said "Why would you say/think such a thing?" three times at the end of the chapter, which is kind of funny, but really distracting and repetitive.
GibbsRules chapter 22 . 9/17/2010
WOW! Another awesome chapter! Loved how Pam smoothed things over and had the conversations with both Tony and Abby. Looking forward to Tim and Abby finally talking! Looking forward to the next chapter! Please update as soon as you can! :D
xenascully chapter 22 . 9/17/2010
great chapter-nice cookout bonding time hehe
Gunner'sDream chapter 22 . 9/16/2010
i can't wait for 'the talk'! it kinda peeves me that gibbs and ducky keep saying tim needs to move on and get over it and all.. cause to me something as tramatic as tim went through, almost losing his life and a lot of other innocent people's lives too, because of a situation that his 'best friend' put them in.. that's not just something you say 'alright, i'm over it' and be done with it, just because gibbs wants his team back.. but anyways great chapter! can't wait for more!
GibbsRules chapter 21 . 9/14/2010
OMG! Another awesome chapter!. Loved how Abby finally understood the seriousness of what she had done and how that had impacted on the rest of the team. Loved that Tim and Jethro finally bonded again. Intrigued to see what happens next what with Abby turning up at the dinner. Hope Tim doesn't react too badly!. Looking forward to the next chapter! Please update as soon as you can!. :D
xenascully chapter 21 . 9/14/2010
ruh roh!
GibbsRules chapter 20 . 9/12/2010
WOW! just caught up with the last 2 chapters! Loved Tony and Ziva's conversation with Abby and also the one between Gibbs and Abby ... especially the way that Gibbs had to spell things out for her about the situation with Tim and how Tim would rather go back to Cyber Crimes than be Abby's protection detail again! I'm intrigued to find out what Abby's reaction to that comment from Gibbs will be ... and also what Gibbs has asked Tony and Ziva to do. Looking forward to the next chapter! Please update as soon as you can!. :D
SherryGabs chapter 20 . 9/8/2010
Very potent chapter. I think Abby's finally getting the idea. I'm wondering what Gibbs called Tony and Ziva to do. More lessons for Abby?

I anxiously await... (grin)
Gunner'sDream chapter 20 . 9/8/2010
"McGee would rather be transferred back to Cyber-Crimes than to be assigned to be your protection detail again, Abby. What does that tell you?"- shoot if she doesn't get it after that comment then she is hopeless.

I really like that you wrote this story. it was a big stink that on the show she put mcgee, the class, and herself in this position and got away with something of this magnitude like nothing ever happened. i really would have liked to see something come of it, but they just acted like it never happened pretty much. Plus i agree that the way she treated tim in mexico with all the other incidents was crap too. not to mention, all the times in the past that she is terrible him.
harrylover101 chapter 18 . 9/4/2010
OHHHHH my god! This is great, please update this as soon as possible. PLease please please.

-Alexi Naori
meegeesgeek chapter 18 . 8/30/2010
The small chapter was filled with so much guys! I really once again enjoyed seeing the paternal side of Gibbs shine through. He truly is good at reading people, he always has, he ust has to act upon what he sees a bit more.

Then the way that the other teammates tip toed around the Abby subject was written very well, and I think that they handled that well. Leave it to Tim for him to feel guilty about ruining a relationship, but Gibbs was on the ball and dispelled those notions. Gibbs is finally back in my good graces!

Must be a relief to Tim to know that those that care about him are willing to go to bat for him, and that they know in their own way about his relationship with Pam. Hmm I wonder what training that Gibbs will do with Tim? I'm sure whatever it is will be pertinent and maybe help him move on a bit? Also left to wonder how the meeting with Abbs will go, and how her meeting with Tim and Gibbs for the first time will go.

So much to look forward to :)
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »