Reviews for Waves From Mexico
AstraLily chapter 24 . 9/30/2011
This story was terrific! I love every story of yours I have read, and it's so nice to find others who hate how McGee gets treated on the show, especially by Abby. After reading some of the episode summaries of "Borderland", it was hard for me to find anyone who didn't have something nice to say about how well Abby was portrayed and what a great job she did. After how she treated McGee, some of the comments made me sick! I was so thrilled with how you handled her attitude. Thanks for always making up for the frustration I consistently have with the real show.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
"As Gibbs walked to the coffee shop, he couldn't help but realize that for the first time since he'd first met his Forensic Scientist, he had no inclination to be sympathetic with her. Abby had created this mess and she needed to suffer through the consequences." DUHHHHH! GIBBS, geez, get a CLUE!

um thank you, excellent chapter.
trout1986 chapter 24 . 12/19/2010
Absolutely wonderful, I hope there is a sequel
trout1986 chapter 13 . 12/18/2010
I'm loving this story. Way to go big bro Tony
GibbsRules chapter 24 . 9/22/2010
WOW! Another two awesome chapters! Loved Tim's much needed conversation with Abby and also his conversation with Gibbs. A perfect ending to a perfect story!

Thank you both for such an awesome story! :D
Gunner'sDream chapter 24 . 9/21/2010
great story! loved the ending!
SherryGabs chapter 24 . 9/21/2010
Wonderful last two chapters. The talk Tim and Abby had was long due and very well done. They covered just about everything. One thing I would have liked to hear them discuss was Abby's insistance that Tim take Jethro, even after the dog attacks him, and how she was so callous to his injuries. That's one thing that has peeved me all these years! LOL.

Also liked the conversation Tim and Gibbs had in his basement. Gibbs advice and his own story were great.

Thanks for a terrific story!
xenascully chapter 24 . 9/21/2010
awe :) nicely done
Jeremy Kelly chapter 23 . 9/21/2010
You know, I really hate to say this because I happen to like Abby, but Way to Go, McGee! Smartkid, as usual, excellently written chapter
Pawthorn chapter 15 . 9/20/2010
Ok, it's a good story, love seeing McGee in a healthy relationship, but there are little typo's that keep bugging me. And Ziva said "Why would you say/think such a thing?" three times at the end of the chapter, which is kind of funny, but really distracting and repetitive.
GibbsRules chapter 22 . 9/17/2010
WOW! Another awesome chapter! Loved how Pam smoothed things over and had the conversations with both Tony and Abby. Looking forward to Tim and Abby finally talking! Looking forward to the next chapter! Please update as soon as you can! :D
xenascully chapter 22 . 9/17/2010
great chapter-nice cookout bonding time hehe
Gunner'sDream chapter 22 . 9/16/2010
i can't wait for 'the talk'! it kinda peeves me that gibbs and ducky keep saying tim needs to move on and get over it and all.. cause to me something as tramatic as tim went through, almost losing his life and a lot of other innocent people's lives too, because of a situation that his 'best friend' put them in.. that's not just something you say 'alright, i'm over it' and be done with it, just because gibbs wants his team back.. but anyways great chapter! can't wait for more!
GibbsRules chapter 21 . 9/14/2010
OMG! Another awesome chapter!. Loved how Abby finally understood the seriousness of what she had done and how that had impacted on the rest of the team. Loved that Tim and Jethro finally bonded again. Intrigued to see what happens next what with Abby turning up at the dinner. Hope Tim doesn't react too badly!. Looking forward to the next chapter! Please update as soon as you can!. :D
xenascully chapter 21 . 9/14/2010