Reviews for Waves From Mexico
GibbsRules chapter 20 . 9/12/2010
WOW! just caught up with the last 2 chapters! Loved Tony and Ziva's conversation with Abby and also the one between Gibbs and Abby ... especially the way that Gibbs had to spell things out for her about the situation with Tim and how Tim would rather go back to Cyber Crimes than be Abby's protection detail again! I'm intrigued to find out what Abby's reaction to that comment from Gibbs will be ... and also what Gibbs has asked Tony and Ziva to do. Looking forward to the next chapter! Please update as soon as you can!. :D
SherryGabs chapter 20 . 9/8/2010
Very potent chapter. I think Abby's finally getting the idea. I'm wondering what Gibbs called Tony and Ziva to do. More lessons for Abby?

I anxiously await... (grin)
Gunner'sDream chapter 20 . 9/8/2010
"McGee would rather be transferred back to Cyber-Crimes than to be assigned to be your protection detail again, Abby. What does that tell you?"- shoot if she doesn't get it after that comment then she is hopeless.

I really like that you wrote this story. it was a big stink that on the show she put mcgee, the class, and herself in this position and got away with something of this magnitude like nothing ever happened. i really would have liked to see something come of it, but they just acted like it never happened pretty much. Plus i agree that the way she treated tim in mexico with all the other incidents was crap too. not to mention, all the times in the past that she is terrible him.
harrylover101 chapter 18 . 9/4/2010
OHHHHH my god! This is great, please update this as soon as possible. PLease please please.

-Alexi Naori
meegeesgeek chapter 18 . 8/30/2010
The small chapter was filled with so much guys! I really once again enjoyed seeing the paternal side of Gibbs shine through. He truly is good at reading people, he always has, he ust has to act upon what he sees a bit more.

Then the way that the other teammates tip toed around the Abby subject was written very well, and I think that they handled that well. Leave it to Tim for him to feel guilty about ruining a relationship, but Gibbs was on the ball and dispelled those notions. Gibbs is finally back in my good graces!

Must be a relief to Tim to know that those that care about him are willing to go to bat for him, and that they know in their own way about his relationship with Pam. Hmm I wonder what training that Gibbs will do with Tim? I'm sure whatever it is will be pertinent and maybe help him move on a bit? Also left to wonder how the meeting with Abbs will go, and how her meeting with Tim and Gibbs for the first time will go.

So much to look forward to :)
GibbsRules chapter 18 . 8/30/2010
Another awesome chapter!. Loved Gibbs's conversation with McGee in 'his office'. Wonder what McGee's letting himself in for with this 'extra training' that he has just agreed to? What is Gibbs up to?. Looking forward to the next chapter! Please update as soon as you can! :D
xenascully chapter 18 . 8/29/2010
this felt like a really short i wish we couldve seen some of the bullpen banter...
SherryGabs chapter 18 . 8/29/2010
Wonder what training Gibbs is talking about? Can't wait to find out. LOL.

Still loving this story!
meegeesgeek chapter 17 . 8/27/2010
Wow! I am finally caught up with the story but it was such a joy to read the bulk of updates. It is good to see that Gibbs and McGee's relationship seems to be on a more solidified ground-see what good ole fashioned talking will do Gibbs!

Tony in the story has been awesome. It was nice to see the big brothwr banter and defenses come out of the older man. The way he acted at breakfast was perfect, and him just being there to lend his ear to Tim was priceless

Probably a good thing that Abby was finally contacted, but the residual anger and bitterness that she held at the beginning of the conversation was a bitter pill to swallow in my opinion. But now that things seemed to have settled down with everything else maybe they can tackle the problems that Abby has created as a team-tag team her in a sense.

yayyy Tim finally came clean. That mustn't have been easy for him. His reaction to what Vance had to say mirrored mine, but it was explained a bit in Gibbs' meeting with Vance. You portrayed that confrontation so well, and everything was so in character. I was sort of gleeful to see Gibbs get reamed a bit :). Oh and nice levity at the end-seems as though things are on the mend!

Hopefully we see so,e more of Pam soon because I really like her. You guys have been ridiculously busy and it seems like there has been an update on almost every story which is so amazing! Patiently awaiting more on anything seeing as how I am finally all caught up-feels good!
GibbsRules chapter 17 . 8/26/2010
WOW! Just caught up with the last 5 chapters!. Glad that Gibbs and McGee managed to finally sit down and have that talk and that the situation between them has now been resolved and that Tim has now returned to work. Intrigued to find out how Abby's dinner with Tony and Ziva will go. Looking forward to the next chapter! Please update as soon as you can! :D
xenascully chapter 17 . 8/26/2010
hehe XD
xenascully chapter 16 . 8/25/2010
oh good! gibbs finally pulled his head outta his ass. and screw abby!
1millie11 chapter 14 . 8/23/2010
My my scandalous! Update soon, dear(:
xenascully chapter 14 . 8/23/2010
dun dun duuuuuuuuuun!
SherryGabs chapter 12 . 8/22/2010
Still wanting to headslap Gibbs. (grin) He better be prepared to do some major groveling to Tim. You are writing Gibbs' anger and frustration very well. He's letting it get the better of him and he needs to do some damage control before he loses the respect the team has for him, especially Tim.

Hope you have more out soon.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »