Reviews for Waves From Mexico
GibbsRules chapter 10 . 8/7/2010
Another awesome chapter!. Just who is the mystery caller and what on earth is Vance up to?. Hope Gibbs fits all the pieces together soon! Looking forward to the next chapter! :D

My thoughts are with your co-writer regarding her missing relative.
meegeesgeek chapter 10 . 8/7/2010
I would like to start of by saying that my thought and prayers are with Shelbylou and her family-I hope that they find their missing relative.

As far as the story goes I was impressed yet again at the way that you put in little details that just add to the story, and you do such a great job at moving the plot along at just the right pace. I really liked this chapter because we got to see more of Pamela and Tim interact with one another, and the little things that they do for one another like holding hands just reaffirms the fact that they are in love with one another. It was also nice to see how Tim commented on the fact that they are in a non sexual relationship at the moment but it appears that neither one objects to that-and the scene where he described how they spent almost the whole night talking just melted my heart. Lots of times these days people forgo talking for intimate settings instead.

The few snippets of the team were nice additions as well. I wonder why the new lad technician needs an hour to get acquainted with everything-just what does Vance have up his sleeve? Also who is this mystery caller, and who called Tim and the Monument when he chose not to answer it? All burning questions that I know will be answered in due time. I also hope that Gibbs can start filling in the blanks soon!
GibbsRules chapter 9 . 8/1/2010
OMG! Just caught up with the last 3 chapters!. The conversation between Tim and Ducky was well written and i loved how Tony and Ziva are trying to figure out what is going on. The scene where Tim accidently drove by the crime scene and saw Tony was heartbreaking as was Tim's reaction to seeing Gibbs pull Tony away. I hope that Tony can make Gibbs understand what he thinks is going on with Tim. Love how you're writing the turmoil that Gibbs is going through but i really want him to realise who Tim is actually trying to protect and Gibbs and Tim really need to have a talk!. Love how you write Tim and Pam's relationship ... he deserves someone decent!. LOoking forward to the next chapter. Please update soon! :D
meegeesgeek chapter 9 . 7/31/2010
Awww another fantastic chapter! I mean what wasn't there to like about this chapter. I enjoyed the scenes between Ziva and Tony trying to track down leads and do computer things that could have been done in nano seconds if McGee was there. I think that this suspension (no matter how long) will truly prove how much he does for the team and how valuable he had become. The the scene where Tim mistakenly drove near the crime scene got me a bit teary eyed. You casually see how much this is tearing him apart, and the line about the void in his heart was poignant.

Then the scenes with Pam and Tim were beautiful as usual. I liked that we got to see the pair interact with one another, and the exchanging if "I love you's" were awesome. That was nice of Tim to buy her that gift and pay for the other as well! Tim is such a gentleman. Thank heavens that Pam got Tim to open of because if nothing else at least he now has someone that he can talk to about things.

Cannot wait to see where you take this and am awaiting any update on any story. Keep up the tremendous work ladies!
meegeesgeek chapter 8 . 7/30/2010
Another beautiful chapter here guys! What really touched me was the parting scene where Tim has decided to extend Jethro's stay at the kennel. I mean I think that deep down that he cares for Jethro but replaying those moments during Dog Tags has clouded his judgment-I hope he ends up keeping the dog because they are so cute together. Really love the whole Pam and Tim relationship. I mean good for him for finally finding someone who appreciates him and understands him. From the snippets of conversations that you both have thrown at us I can easily tell that they adore one another and understand one another.

Great talk between Ducky and Tim I think that it helped a bit, and kudos to Ducky for not pushing the conversation to a place where Tim didn't want it to go. Really hope that Gibbs and Tim talk it out soon because that would be really helpful. Oh and by the way i love that Tony and Ziva are willing to not let Tim risk his pristine record and career-both of them rock! cannot wait to read more...of this or any story :)
bobbybobboo chapter 8 . 7/30/2010
arkangel-36 chapter 6 . 7/26/2010! I have to say that I love this. (You know how I feel about Abby, gesh what a brat!) I use to really like Abby until this last season. I found myself really wanting to smack her down on more than instance.

I'm really glad you worked around and found an awesome way to pose this story and keep the characters believable. Love Tony and Ziva and adore our Ducky Duck! Bravo on Vance! He really does want Tim to see reason but I think he has an idea why he's not spilling his guts.

Gibbs is awesome and he's feeling the pain of child against child. It is a family portrait, scene by glorious scene. (did I say Bravo!)

I can vision Abby in all her childish and self-rightious glory through this so far and, even though I don't like her near as much as I use to, I know that eventually she will put her immaturity aside and see the big picture. That the world does not revolve around her and that Gibbs, no matter what she thinks, will not kiss her rear and pull it out of the fire when he knows she needs a good lesson. (and a good hard spanking) Grrrr!

Love Tim having a girl and it's just too sweet! I would love her to give Abby a big ol piece of her mind in a tongue lashing from HELL! SWEET!

Great job and I'm just so looking forward to the next part!

GibbsRules chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
OMG! Another awesome chapter! Loved how Gibbs didn't back down when it came to the conversation with Abby and how Tony is protective of Tim. Looking forward to seeing how Tim's dinner with Ducky goes ... will Ducky be able to get Tim to open up a little more about exactly what is going on? Please update as soon as you can. :D
Choosing Sarah chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
Yeah, I was pretty irritated by the way Abby treated McGee in Mexico, too. I like how you're balancing her indignation with her selfishness on this issue because your Abby is a pain in the tush, but she's also a sympathetic character. Very well done. Also like McGee's girlfriend. She was unexpected. Looking forward to more.
SherryGabs chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
Like how you have Ducky, Tony and Ziva working together trying to figure things out; with Gibbs giving his little bit of help with the hint about Tim, ordering them pizza and having Ducky prepared to check on Abby.

So is Tim dating Cynthia?

Another great chapter, and I'm very anxious for more.
SnoopMaryMar chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
I normally don't read Timcentric tales, but I'm not an Abby-ite so I read this one.

I love the way you have the others' circling the wagons around Tim.

May I make a suggestion?

Definitely have a Gibbs and McGee showdown/reconciliation but...

Have Tony be the one who finds out why Tim is keeping silent BUT don't have him go to Gibbs.

Have him keep Tim's secret.

But have Big Brother give Little Sister hell.

For some reason, I've always thought that if anybody lost it with Abby and was able to get through to her when she's being a brat, it would be Tony. I think Tony would bust his foot on her butt and I also think that it would be quite fitting for Gibbs' two favourites to be the ones having it out over favourtism. I think Tony's the only one who could get through to her on it.

Plus, I've always thought Tony is psychotically protective of Tim in the same way Gibbs is protective of Abby. I think it would provide lots of drama-fodder to have Tony step up to fight Abby out of outrage for Tim, and for Tim to see that Big Brother is very protective of Little Brother.
meegeesgeek chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
Another wonderful chapter my ladies. I really an enjoying the team rallying around Tim, and Gibbs ire at Abby was palpable. Ohh lalala I wonder who Tim's mystery woman-whoever she is I hope she can help Tim through what he is going through. Cannot wait to see what comes next, really hoping that McGee comes clean within his week time limit because he has such a promising career. On a side note Abby is still irking me but at least she seems to have sort of realized that she cannot act so childish anymore,

More soon? I hope! I'll be waiting!
GibbsRules chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
OMG! This story is awesome!. Looking forward to see how the conversation between Gibbs and Abby goes ... i hope this time, he doesn't let her get away with it. Looking forward to reading the next chapter! :D
JellyKate1 chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
And even now Abby is still looking for someone else to blame...she's mad at Gibbs for not getting her out of trouble, rather than mad at herself. Although I suppose that is partly Gibbs' fault as his previous behaviour has led her to believe that she can do whatever she wants and will always get away with it, thanks to him. A bit like bad parenting really!

I hope the team can persuade Tim that he needs to open up to Vance and thus he will have his punishment reduced. And I hope Abby realises how badly she has treated Tim and how much damage she has done to their friendship. He's too nice to be treated like a doormat.

Looking forward to seeing the eventual conversation between Abby and Gibbs. Just how tough is he prepared to be with her, I wonder, and how much of a shock will it be for her if he finally takes McGee's side over hers?
SherryGabs chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
Vance's decision on McGee actually does make a lot of sense. Hopefully the Team can help him see that he can't protect Abby after the way she's treated him.

Also glad to see Gibbs thinks Abby's getting what she deserves. Which she does! Can't wait for the conversation between those two.

Great story! Always look forward to more of it.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »