Reviews for A Tail Changes Everything
Miss-Margaux-Malfoy chapter 11 . 6/5
I really loved this story :) :) :)
Hinata'sMuse chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I love it! XD
cztelnik chapter 6 . 11/20/2014
Draco must be related to my cat! He too is supremely, unconcernedly confident in his appearance. Happy to spend hours grooming himself and totally certain that everyone finds him sexy... How could they not!
lisacakes16 chapter 11 . 8/9/2014
another cute one to read!
AnotherAddicted chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
OMG! Just the first chapter and I can't stop myself laughing! It's very hilarious XD. You really did a good job for a humor fiction :D

I know I always love the Weasley twins, they're legendary! Thank you for the story. :)
hermionefan1983 chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
funny that I am reading this now as was easter right now! 22nd of April 2014 and I live in Cyprus and easter in Cyprus is HUGE!
Iheartbooks394 chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
THEY ARE RABBITS! THIS IS AMAZING! THEY ARE BLOODY RABBITS! AHHHHHH
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
Cute! :)
TrixieNancy124 chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
Haha. This is amazing, comical and hilarious. Love it!
bebabyman chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
OMG so adorable!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
omg this was so fun ! i dont know how many times i laughed out loud when i was reading this! sorry my bad english :)
jkrowlingrox chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
Aaaaaaaw, that's so cute. And this story was so funny! It was great!
Angel Left Wing chapter 11 . 7/15/2013
This was AMAZING! So cute!
Lady Shadow Walker chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
This is great! The ending is hilarious! Especially when Draco thinks "weren't they supposed to disappear into the sunset together?"
I love the idea of them constantly pranking each other.
My favorite part of this entire story was Severus getting the duo to do that prank on Fred and George!
PartyPenguina3 chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
Hah! The bunnies were easily the cutest idea I've ever read. I'm stunned by your creativity, especially as this was your first fanfiction! SO GREAT!