Reviews for Pitch Black: Darkness Falls
Aria Reese chapter 25 . 9/16
Please come back and update soon! I love this story.
More please make a sequel
crankshaft7 chapter 25 . 3/18
I just found this one the other day and I've got to say that I like this version way better than the original. The whole stoic loner bad ass is...well...bad ass, but stoic loner badasses need lovins too! I don't want to give anything away so I'll just say if you are a Riddick fan, Vin Diesel fan or just love kick ass action flix you gotta read this story.
Really the only complaint I have is the prospect of anticipating upades that may be months and months apart. I'm dealing with that in several other fics and urghhh the suspence is murder... Pun intended.
Thanks a bunch !
MonaTheGreat chapter 25 . 2/10
Wow. great newest chapter. I love your imagery, I could see her shaking, feel the howl. Great.
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 25 . 1/11
Omg yes i loved ut and im so glad they are both getting over the hurt and fear that has held them both back. So great job once again and cant wait for the next update. Hooe your holidays were great and filled with happiness
emiwat14 chapter 24 . 1/1
Wow. That's was perfect. .. I love this story so much, upload soon please
cherrywolfy chapter 24 . 1/1
Is there another book cause I loved this
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 24 . 12/22/2015
Omg so i just reread this story because i just love it and omg i cant thank gou enough for updating this is a badass story and i cant wait for the next chapter. Please update soon but i understand with the holidays around the corner it might be a few more days but please dont forget us.
decadenceofmysoul chapter 24 . 12/21/2015
Awesome story so far!
darkhuntress621 chapter 23 . 12/21/2015
My favorite Riddick story so far. I love the idea of her as part hellhound and I really hope that if/when you finish this story you go on to complete the second movie. I would love to see what happens when Riddick goes to Crematoria
whitangel chapter 24 . 12/21/2015
Please keep going !
Aria Reese chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Please come back! The series is so good!
Venipa chapter 20 . 1/15/2015
More more lol im loving this!
emiwat14 chapter 20 . 11/25/2014
Loved it,can't wait for more.
Gracfully chapter 20 . 11/17/2014