Reviews for Watch Me Burn
evanescenceangel18 chapter 2 . 6/12
I don't know what it says about me (other than I have great taste in reading material) that I really loved reading this story! I thought it was amazing and beautifully written and all of the emotions just bleed through the characters. I don't normally cry when I ready a story but god damn did I cry through this one. Loved it! That's is all I have to say.
Doni chapter 2 . 4/22
Great way to end that story. Nicely done.
Azure Headlands chapter 2 . 3/13
Ooh, very raw. Me likey.
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 2 . 3/13
Never thought I'd see an update for this. :3 interesting ending!
alicia.jen.havens chapter 2 . 3/12
Interesting. A dark twist has its merits.
I am the Color of Boom chapter 2 . 3/12
Haaahhh. I did not see that coming, but it made me grin. Yeah, I really liked this, you have such a way of expressing complex emotions that I just kinda feel like I'm nodding the whole time as I'm taken along for the ride. And you know, I'd never taken the time to hear all the words to that song. Wonderful pick.
I am the Color of Boom chapter 1 . 3/12
Wow. Just beautiful writing, I think my favorite part had to be when Grimmjow was chanting 'oh god' it had me feeling the impending loss right along with him. Haha, and I'm happy to have found this after you've added a second chapter, because what a cliffhanger. Loved this.
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Well,he could get orihime to bring to life.
The Shadowhunter chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Holy crap! You have to continue this!
I'd rather if character death wasn't involved but write it however you want, obviously
Just continue, okay? That's all
Pumagal chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Why is this not longer? This is an awesome idea and you're carrying it out beautifully!
AidenM chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Please continue pet
AWholeFleetOfShips chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Hmm, yes. Please do continue this. It feels unfinished.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Come on
I love this piece
claravitae chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Beautifully tragic and heartbreaking. A must to continue. The emotions you convey - in all of your fics, for that matter - are amazing and breath-taking. I would really like to see what happens to Ichigo and especially Grimmjow. A wonderful start. Keep your ideas rolling.
Cody Zik
Gravity's Child chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Ohh, definitely continue. I want to see how the hell this gets fixed.