Reviews for Inexplicable
redmist's lover chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I want him to do that to me
hitgirl chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
They should have a baby
Guest chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
kimmy cakes chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
Awesome fic! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
I really love your story! But I was super disappointed to learn that there was only 5 chapters when you promised 6. You think you could write what happens next? I really really really want to know! :D
Knavo chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
I'm in love with this story! It's so amazing and adorable. I have to agree with you about Christopher Mintz-Plasse. The things I would do to that man. I was really upset when I came to the finale chapter. It was well written and made me smile. I was sad to see that it was the last one. The only disappointment I find here, is in the fact that they're aren't more chapters.
EvilsDarlingDaughter chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Oh my gosh. I can't believe this was your first time writing this sort of scene. It was amazing and so extremely vivid that I could both see if and feel the emotions you wrote Chris was feeling. I love it and can't wait to read more of your work.
Mindybelle Violates chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I'm in love with Christoppher too, just so you know. Though, I doubt I'll ever have a chance, for he happens to be 9 years older than me.

*cough* back to the review.

I like your story a lot but I just can't picture either Dave or Chris as gay. Yes, I love the pairing and I totally support the ship but then wouldn't Katie's specualtions have been right then? and what happened to the revenge? I just expected Chris to do eviler things and then have to suddenly go through the awkward experience of having a girlfriend or boyfriend. But, I just can't see him as gay, it doesn't suit his character. But I still LOVE your story though, great idea!
Hanyou-Foxgirl chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
D'aww, the ending of that was so cute. x) I can't wait for the next chapter! I just rewatched kick-ass and I randomly decided to see if I could find any yaoi. x) I love your writing, and how you sort of 'rewrote' the movie scenes. Anyway, hope you update soon!

darkangely9 chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
woah i really love this story!

So keep uploading ! xD

When I saw that you made a new chapter, I was like ohh yay!

kissus you're the best (L)
accountdeleted111 chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
oh, thank you for the update! It made my morning.
darkangely9 chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
hey! upload uploadddddddddddddddddddddd xD

pleasee┬┐?┬┐? *puppy eyes*

I R-E-A-L-L-Y like itt!

i'll be waiting...*hides under your bed*

prettybutterfly99 chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
Can't wait for the next chapter the story was very well written
smiles chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
hiya! saw the movie, read the comic, but still wanted more, so here i am! for some reason, pervert fetish whatever, i adore this pairing, red mist and kick ass! liked your story, waiting for an update, now, please. thanks in advance, ta.
SonicAnime chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
holy hell! you better finish thisD it's awesome

ever since i saw the movie i have loved this couple and there are so few good stories of them here

plz continue!