Reviews for UNEXPECTED
MILROY chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
"OMG THATS GROSS MOM I MEAN WTF SAM IS MY BFF" IS THe BEST
LadyVader chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This is an absolute disgrace. This sorry excuse for a story should be removed from this site. Your juvenile attempt at humor is truly pathetic. At least, I hope this was an attempt at humor. If this was supposed to be a serious story, you have absolutely no idea how to write. This steaming pile of crap defiles this entire fandom.
Helluo Librorum chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
*blinks*

What just happened?

I realize this is just a joke-fic (at least it better be, because it would be really pathetic if it wasn't), so it brought a smile to my face. My favorite line was the one about Fi being Michael's on-again, off-again girlfriend. That gave me a laugh. :)

I find it random, though, that your profile emphasizes how you want to establish that you have a firm grasp on grammar, spelling, and punctuation in the English language, and you have no non-joke-fics posted. Unless your profile is part of the joke ... o.O Of course, if this is the case and I was 1)willing to flame and 2)in a bad enough mood, I might be blowing a fuse right now for wasting bandwidth with crap.

But, as I give people the benefit of the doubt, thanks for the laugh. I just suggest you get some serious pieces up to off-set this fic and prove your profile statement ... unless the above is true. In which case ... I agree with Briar Elwood.

That is all.

~~*Helluo Librorum
Chill Out Guys chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Haha, jeez, you'd think people had never seen a troll fic before. I hate it when good fandoms get overrun with fics like this, but one or two are always great for a chuckle. And this one made me smile when I really needed a pick-me-up. I think your intention was probably more to bait folks (congrats on a job well done, btw), but thanks anyway for the cheering up.
Twirls chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I don't know what the fuck just happened, but I was laughing the whole time.
CharlieBZ chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
That was funny. This line had me laughing out loud: "EXCEPT SUMTIMES SHE WASNT HIS GF, BUT THIS WEEK SHE WAS"

Clever. :)
guesswho chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I really think you should use better grammer in your story. The way you abbreviated "Fiona" to "FEE" was odd and completely pointless. Also, it was pointless to write in texting language. My only question is "Why?"

But your story was hilarious. My favorite section was this: IM SRY IT DIDNT WORK OUT WITH MY MOM, SAM" SAID MICHEL WESTON AS HE ATE HIS YOGURT AT HIS LOFT W/ HIS BFF SAM AXE

"NOT UR NOT" SAM SAID WHILE DRINKIN A BEER AND ALSO A MOJITO AND ALSO A LITTLE BIT OF STRAIT VODKA ON THE SIDE.

"LOL," MICHALE LAFFED OUT LOUD, "UR RITE, IM NOT. U WANT SOME YOGURT?"

This was funny because yes, Sam does drink a lot. And it was also funny because Michael says "LOL. UR RITE, IM NOT."
Carla Strickler chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
It's shocking that you got 11 reviews for this crap. In two reviews it says this story is sopose to be a joke of some sort. How in the world is this crap sopose to be funny, or a joke. I don't get it, what's the joke? That you can't write correctlley.

Learn to write!
Biting Moopie chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Ahahaha, this was awesome. The image of Michael screaming 'hax!' at everyone was hilarious. I would pay money to see Jeffrey Donovan do this in an episode. Fiona was awesome - just like she is on the show, so A characterisation. My favourite line is '"GTFO" SAM SAID KINDA ANGRILY BUT ALSO WITH A HINT OF VULNERABILITY. B/C HE WUZ HEART-BROKENED.' Perfect.

(Also lol the people who are taking this fic so seriously. We need more light-hearted fics in this fandom!)
normal-on-strike3zq chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Was tht suposed to be horrible? Cuz i got to be honest with you it was so absulotly dredfel it was funny.

-Ember:)
Coby Bell chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Read this story after downing a few beers, it was great. Read it while sober and wished I was drunk. Someone should report this story as abuce, becasue that's what it is. You have some sort of a sick mind and need help.
Zooey chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This was seriously the funniest thing I've read in a long time. I also love how no one get's that it's a joke. They're all acting like you've somehow personally offended them (it kind of just makes the whole thing more hilarious). My favorite part by far was this, it's sooooo true:

"WTF FIONA, DID YOU STEAL MY LAST YOGURT!" THE SPY YELLED ON HIS CELLPHONE, WHICH HE HAD JUST USED 2 CALL HIS GF. EXCEPT SUMTIMES SHE WASNT HIS GF, BUT THIS WEEK SHE WAS
Briar Elwood chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Okay, I wasn't going to do this, because I hate flamers, but...

First off, this needs to be a M rating. There are a lot of young people who browse these fics and it's highly inappropriate to subject them to this sort of language.

Second off, I am honestly laughing out loud. I really hope this is a joke. It's right up there with My Immortal. And I'm extremely appalled to find something like this in the Burn Notice fandom. To put it frankly, you've disgraced the entire fandom, which breaks my heart.

I'm sorry to basically flame you like this, but it, well, needs to be done. I hope you can clean up your act and grow up a little.

BE
Angry BN Fanfic author chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Just quoting something from your profile.

"This is here to prove that I have a very firm grasp of the English language. Yes, that includes grammar, spelling, and punctuation. (Yes, I put a comma after the word 'spelling'. It's called a serial comma. Google that shiz; it exists.) That being said, I hope you enjoy my stories."

If this is true then why does your story read like a text message? and why is it in all caps? This is heardly good grammar, or spelling.

Another thing from your profile.

Just one caveat: If you're leaving reviews along the lines of, "What the crap is this?" I'm going to laugh-so please feel free to leave many. I'm sure I could use them in one of my future stories.

Feel free to laugh at my reveiw or any of the reivews that flame this story, I don't care. writing a bn story like a teenager sending a text is disrespectful to the BN fandom, and the authors who write well written stories about the show they love.
KaTiEO'cOnNeLl chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Whoa! This was horrible! I'm not even sure what some of those words were supposed to be.