Reviews for My Journey to become Hokage
Princess Peridot chapter 10 . 7/9
You have a great idea but it definitely needs some work. Right now your overall plot is okay but it could be fine tuned. You have syntax errors all through out this piece and they can be pretty distracting. Your characters are very flat and not well developed plus the dialogue seems immature if rushed. You have the bones of a what could be a great story, just need to spend sometime fleshing it out. A great tip of advice that another author gave me is 'If you want to write a story, show your readers the scene; don't tell them what happened.' I really hope to see your writing grow and mature as you do. You have a great amount of potential, you just need to polish your work.

On another note, thank you for sharing your work.
Faery66 chapter 10 . 12/16/2016
Hope to read more.

D
sofiiii chapter 10 . 10/31/2016
me encanto la historia ojala actualices luego por fis lo espero con ansias esta muy buena.
myheartisopen62 chapter 10 . 5/1/2016
Thanks for the update! Honestly think Sakura should have not gotton off so easily. Love itachis part!
darkhuntressxir chapter 10 . 4/29/2016
its a start of a friendship
MyNameIsLaura chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Nicely done.
myheartisopen62 chapter 9 . 4/8/2016
Poor Narus. I'm just waiting for her to snap on Sakura & give her a good slap to the face to show her whos boss! Can't wait for the next update!
darkhuntressxir chapter 9 . 4/8/2016
i wish to slap sakura !
ShadowEmperor2031 chapter 9 . 4/7/2016
And I love the Tora part... That was awesome!
ShadowEmperor2031 chapter 9 . 4/7/2016
its great
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
Lots of misspellings
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
"You're" is not the same as "Your", in case you were wondering.
AnimeFan972 chapter 8 . 9/8/2015
please come back to this its so ggood
crb819 chapter 8 . 7/16/2015
i really like it and when will the next one be out
Yin7 chapter 8 . 12/3/2014
really can't wait for the next update