Reviews for Worth It
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 1 . 3/25
3 Really great fic! I like it a lot, thanks for sharing your writing!
Smhialdloiwe chapter 1 . 1/25
I LOVE IT!
Blood Shifter2 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
now that was cute. loved the ending. sides is the best. never afraid to speak his mind. most of the time at least. good job.
shantastic chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I really enjoyed this. I found it interesting that Megatron really wanted to convince Sideswipe to abandon the Autobot cause and join the 'Cons. It shows he is up to speed on the interactions that various Autobots have had in the past and he has the ability to put that intel to work. I liked that Sides took the discussion just as seriously, even though he put a lot of humor into his responses, and that he understood how Megatron was attempting to make him less satisfied with his life as an Autobot. I kept expecting it to be something other than a battlefield discussion though - that was a nice twist for me.

You might want to check the use of the transitive verb wrack in Sunny's seventh bit of dialogue. I think you would rather use "racked" as in stacked than "wracked" as in ruined or tortured. But either way this was a fun bit of insight into two characters I'm not usually so much a fan of. Thanks!
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Excellently done.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Yep, I could see Siders having just such a conversation - he's the only one really, who would have the guts to do so - with Megs. It's all worth it for sure )
Okami-chan chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
That was actually rather touching. Best part? The fact that you could just about always tell who was talking, just through the wording of the dialogue. Excellent.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Non-dialogue stories appear quite often on this site; this one is the opposite, a 99%-dialogue story. They are quite a bit more difficult to pull off successfully, but here ShyLight successfully evokes both Sideswipe, everyone's favorite miscreant, and Megatron, everyone's least-favorite bad guy. Hilarity, and Ratchet, ensue ... and we get to go along for the ride. Nice work.
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Great story! I really liked it a lot!