Reviews for Gensoukyo Shorts
Psykoakuma chapter 30 . 4/2
So fluffy! I love it!
Of course I'm a real sucker for a mystery and all this cuteness only makes it more so! One day someone is going to take that karakasa home.
Well that's it then. All caught up. Crap! This was my stash of go to material when I needed something really good to read.
Psykoakuma chapter 29 . 3/30
Hehe at least this time you provided the warning.
That being said I'm not too familiar with the crossover reference (Fate Stay Night?) I don't think I found it too interesting but maybe I didn't give it a chance. Still I think this would make a great series (that you aren't doing) because I'm a sucker for magical battles and the unique rules and of course Patchouuuli. And somehow Mokou-tan needs to get in on the action because Kaguya wants a Grail!
Psykoakuma chapter 28 . 3/29
Adorable! So ADORABLE! What can I say about Orin going total catgirl? Too cute!
Well everyone is too cute for words.
Psykoakuma chapter 27 . 3/23
Wow very powerful!
Not a fun story by any stretch of the imagination but very well done all the same. Funny how in your stories more often than not youkai are more honorable than humans. There are always exceptions of course but I've noticed the trend.
Psykoakuma chapter 26 . 3/21
HOLYSHIT!
Yes I know I just got done saying how much I loved that last chapter but this one... This is my favorite from the "shorts" series! Unquestionably the absolute best! Love the story! Love the characters! Love the surprises and dark humor! Love the finding love in a world of demons! These two are even edging there way into the top spot of my favorite characters!
The only downside is this being a one-shot. I'm definitely going to experience MaiYuki withdrawal.
The only problems I have with this chapter is that 1. it should have more run-on paragraphs, because the actual guy who does the segment just kinda slings words together without pausing; and 2. all the children are above average, not about average.
Psykoakuma chapter 25 . 3/18
Oh my goodness I love this chapter so much! So much! You get another gold star!
I'm sorry about not leaving reviews for the previous chapters as they were also very good. I'm especially pleased with the Satori/Hatate material. But by the time I had a moment to write something the impact and my immediate thoughts had been lost.

Anyway, this is the first time I've ever really enjoyed Tenshi as a character. Although I thought Mokou doesn't burn. But maybe she did this time because the fire was powered by a wish? And MY wish came true when I got a little TeruMoko action, oh yes it did! Hehe it's so true - there are some battles that just can't be won against a devil!
Psykoakuma chapter 17 . 1/14
I have no idea why I found this so funny. I was at loose ends at work and started reading this and for the life of me I couldn't completely stifle my laughter. I know I had to be smiling like an idiot too.
I'm not familiar with Garrison Keillor so I substituted Fred Astaire as the narrator. It worked pretty well.
Psykoakuma chapter 16 . 1/14
Wow this is really solid writing! I mean it's a simple kind of adventure formula (western styled) but the execution is seriously great. The only problem I had was the conclusion felt a little underdone. Especially compared to everything leading up to it. But damn the amount of care that went into getting the fundamentals just right...
Psykoakuma chapter 15 . 1/6
Wow I had no idea so much effort went into constructing this story. The whole idea of this ritual is fascinating to me and didn't know it was based on an actual practice. Also I enjoyed the poetry. I'm actually pretty picky about that stuff too. And of course I'm a real sucker for all the flirty romance!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/29/2015
"The White Death needs a proper battlefield" Aw man, bummer this won't be continued, would have been hype to see Simo Häyhä duke it out in Gensokyo.

Nice chapter though!
Psykoakuma chapter 14 . 12/28/2015
Hey it's Yukaribel again! With a bit of Mad Max mixed with Fallout and Fist of the North Star? All Touhou styled of course. That's the important part. Cute!
Psykoakuma chapter 13 . 12/23/2015
YES! Another thing I'm weak against are mysteries and this one is so much fun too! Great work!
I can't believe Sanae was talking about exterminating a youkai for being noisy. Reimu's not lazy (well she is) she's just not completely irrational.
Psykoakuma chapter 10 . 12/23/2015
Ok I am super weak against Touhou/School life crossovers so this is an easy win!
Funny thing it's easy for me to see references to certain anime series (or maybe I just want to see them). Anyway another fantastic idea that needs to be a complete series on it's own!
swartzvald chapter 25 . 11/10/2015
How does one play cards with a mind reader anyway? Seems like a losing proposition.