Reviews for Gensoukyo Shorts
linkhyrule5 chapter 25 . 7/17/2014
*shakes head*

They're both right. When /Tenshi/ is the most competent Celestial, /wow/ Heaven has problems. :P

(That was also gloriously hilarious. I think she managed, like, seven Tanabata wishes.)
stylus legna chapter 25 . 7/9/2014
Woah, Tenko was pretty awesome this chapter. Awesome and hilarious. Also, I can't help but think that Shiki Eiki was secretly happy for Tenko's actions, despite what she said. Foreshadowing?
DschingisKhan chapter 24 . 5/31/2014
Silliness and serious stuff and crack pairings, oh my! Whatever happens, I favour Satori; the hag needs to lighten up.
stylus legna chapter 24 . 5/31/2014
Woohoo, more Hatari! Or would that be Satate? Whatever, anyways I wasn't expecting this pairing to come back. This short was really cute!
kojiro kakita chapter 24 . 5/29/2014
That was a pleasant read. Fun fact, due to the popularity of the Mona Lisa amongst Japanese there is a small enclave of Japanese living about a few blocks away from the louve.
stylus legna chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Oh, wow, this was great. Such a different tone compared to the other one...

And yes, I'm reading these out of order.
stylus legna chapter 22 . 2/5/2014
Late review, but this was a really sweet story!
Crazy Scion chapter 18 . 2/1/2014
This was diferrent. I swear I could cut the sexual tension in the room with a knife. Well another good short. Keep up the amazing work.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/7/2014
This chapter was brilliant. Keep making more
kinigget chapter 21 . 1/5/2014
that was ... incredible, to say the least.
you've got a real talent for tugging heartstrings you know
Merch22 chapter 20 . 8/25/2013
I like imagining that this chapter has Mumumu Mikaboshi in it.
piruriez chapter 14 . 6/29/2013
This one sounds really interesting, i would really like it if you were to continue this
Sakuya Lv9 chapter 22 . 5/23/2013
I read all of them. Just in case you want to know. I read on Android and somehow I am not able to log in from there. I like these short stories, and it's sad that it doesn't seem to update now. I think I will consider reading some of your other fics. I look forward to reading them!
Sakuya Lv9 chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
This is a sad one. It surely tells what actually happens in Gensoukyo. When the incidents happen, there are disasters everywhere. Red mist, late spring, eternal night... all of them have bad impact. Who knows, Reimu and her youkai friends/rivals might have killed a lot of people indirectly... (even the missed danmaku can kill, I believe). It's really touching to see Tenshi wanting to make up for what she had done. (I will assume Tenshi a relatively new-born(born?) celestial in SWR, because it doesn't take long for one to get bored) Tenshi must have been new to deaths. She is not the everyday youkai that can kill without blinking. She wants to fight, only for the fun of it, and destroyed the shrine, but she meant no harm. She is just acting mischief.

I didn't quite get the Jizo reference, I guess it's a Japanese culture thing, and I know quite a lot being a Hong Konger, I mean, I see Jizo's "home" at every other door I see. It's not exactly the same, but I think I get it. And that means, you really put your time and efforts to understand and realize the whole Jizo thing.

One thing you understood wrong (if I am not wrong) is you mistakenly thought that by Tenshi's memorial ritual, Komachi will have to row more. Actually according to ZUN, (not exact wording) if there is a lot of love supporting the ghost, the Sanzu River actually gets narrower, and therefore let Komachi reach the other end easier. (The ghosts that get hate or no attention, the distance gets really big and Komachi would throw the ghost into the River)
Sakuya Lv9 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
I am kind of surprised to not see you use the ongoing joke of "giving Reimu money and she will do anything". It's a really old joke, and it's getting old too, so I am glad you didn't use it.
Another thing is I really like how you revealed the possible conflict bit by bit, and then it takes a complete 180 degree change, and explode. The events in this short story is really unexpected. Especially the Cirno thing and the Marisa thing. There is enough foreshadowing to make the story work and linked, and still it isn't too obvious. And that is why it's unexpected and surprising, and this is a great thing! Ah I am rambling. :D