Reviews for Love Is Special
akanamilas chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
My rule of thumb is: If you liked writing it, your readers will like reading it. It's just how it goes. ANYWAYS, MUAHAHAHHA SOUL SCARED MAKA! KEHEHEHE! I really like.
akanamilas chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Oooo, the button makes a screen pop up. :3 *pokes* I like the story! IT IS COOL! And SoulxMaka is... AMAZING! Period. XP
forenanimedegrading chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
Momo, first of all... you can have Renji! :)

Im in love with Ulquiorra and Ukitake! Hey, I love the chapter! Black STar, Funny as HECK!

Az always!

OH, and can you give me some advice?

well, on my latest chapter of my soul eater fanfiction, im at a writers block... :( coul you read it and help out with some ideas? PLz, that would be amazing! THanks, sorry the review is sooo long.

Lol

okay, keeep writing!
white-lily15 chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
Leave it to blackstar to ruin the moment:) LOL! Can't wait for more!
cRAZYaNIME-bOOKlOVER chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
This is great! keep the chapters coming plz! maybe next time the rest of them can lock black star away so something can actually HAPPEN with soul and maka!XD
angelitaramos2102 chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
awwww this is so freeking adorable :)
Natasha O chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
Great fanfic plz hurry with the next chapter :) can't wait!
aMMaROXx chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
Cool chappy lol wen B*S had 2 interupt but wat i cnt believe is that dude tryna pick a fight with Maka then choking her 0_o

Like this guys got a death wish or sumthin right?

Oh and i dnt mind sharing as long as i get renji first XDD
ubyrai chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
God black*star is annoying.

Cute chapter.

I liked it, hope you'll update soon.
Lognificant chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
I love this fanfic - it's fantastic! ) I love it because they don't lose their credibility as characters, and their personalities are convincing!w Keep going - it's an awesome story, and I really wanna keep reading *addicted* O.O
forenanimedegrading chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
Hey, the chapter was great! I loved it! Keep writing, I'll keep reading!
forenanimedegrading chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Random? Pah! It was awesome! I thought it was funny how you made them watch Bleach. That's like my second favorite anime ever! ANd Renji IS hot, yes! :)
forenanimedegrading chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! I don't even care that it's short either! I like it already :) :) ANd I am sooo sorry for taking forever to getting to read it, I have been SOOO busy!
white-lily15 chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
It was hilarious! Can't wait for more!
When Midnight Strikes chapter 3 . 8/9/2010