Reviews for Staircase Scene My Way
nayin17 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Wish ginny was given more importance in the book and movies
nayin chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Awwww so sweet...wish this really happened in the book
rebelreader22 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Yes! I was so mad that they didn't kiss in the movie, so thank you for that, but it was good that Ginny ran after Harry after the Death Eaters arrived in the movie. There should have been some romance there, too.
Karatek chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
BEAUTIFUL! i really wish that this was in the movie, but even if it was, it couldn't show what they were feeling.
Meridian Diamond chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I love this short ficlet! Oh, and the crazy Bellatrix scene wasn't crazy.

It was mental. Well, mental-er compared to how mental she really was.
you don't need to know chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
i love this fanfic! it would have made the movie 10 times better! in the book theres alot about harry and ginny's relationship, but in the movie theres only one kiss and they don't really show them talking to eachother after that or anything! you're version would make it amazing. i hope you put a little more romance into another hbp scene. it would make my day!

lots of love,

kate h.
Ruth Writes chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This is realy good and sooo romantic! Your right that probably should have happened in the movie but I do what happens instead so it's not a total loss _

Again I really enjoyed reading this : )
DanielWhite chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
excellent
Skittlez99 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
when i first saw this part i thought it was pointless and pretty awkward specially with the shoelace but you actually made it better(: great job

-Skittlez
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I agree with you-the movie should've had a kiss in that scene! I like your version much better! :)
fictionadict24 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
You should send that to the producers of HP! The idiots messed up the entire movie. I hope there is more Harry and Ginny in the next two.