Reviews for Instinct
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
instinct as an emotion huh? pretty unique take on the whole Nevermore road trip concept! I quite enjoyed this. introducing the emotions as a pair and how they work in tangent was cool. lovely descriptions too. nice job on this!
Greyshield chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast; it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears.

1 Corinthians 13:4-10
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
SWING!... and a miss. Sorry dude/dudette, but this story could have been so much more! I hate to see such a promising chapter end up as a one-shot.
Darkflames and fire chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
amazing. shouldave been continued
SpiralBoundScribe chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
It's a really good idea. You could make it a story if you wanted to
JCK chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Love it. In depth but not confusing.

Great way to end it. Makes us want more but doesn't leave us feeling unfulfilled.
MrB145 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This is excellent. I would love to see another chapter if not more.
AnNyanimous chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I, for one, think it should stay a one-shot because it allows the readers to use their imaginations to think of what would happen next. The idea is unique and I like the fact that Raven didn't just walk up to Beast Boy and say 'I love you'. I also like your writing style - *adds to fav stories*
G. Login chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I say make it a chapter fic. Interesting way to introduce love. Raven took the news better then most versions of this idea.
TheCriticDude chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Ok definitly have a very good base for a story. Also I think that beastboy have a nevermore for himself. It is always intereting to see different interprations on bbs mind. But seeing how his emotions are represented is nice. Sorry if this sounds rushed, I'm at work. But I do love the story so far. The fact that raven didn't outright say 'fuck you love' like everyone else makes her do is a refreshing change.
TechsaidxX chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
When i realized that this was only a one shot i was like, "NOOOO! Where's the rest?" it made me so sad xD you should totally make this into a chapter fic! i'd definitely read it;) nice one!
m4g3rul3z chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I scrolled down and was like- what? no more? *cries and floods computer room* you have to continue this. to leave it hanging would be a crime.
yes chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
another chapter
Dragon Of Fiction chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I really like is so far i say go for it . this has the workings of a great story.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Now this fic holds great promise, i do hope there will be more.