Reviews for Tremors
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I think I'm having quite many and often 'PETER GO AND HUG NEAL BEFORE I JUMP THROUGH MY TV AND DO IT MYSELF' moments, especially in season 2. But I'm the kind of person that would be happy to hug Neal myself xD

This piece was totally tissue-begging. I almost started crying, andnotbecausei'mcoffee/sugarhigh... Really lovely.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
good story, poor neal!
Storystuff chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Oh my God, this was beautiful. Seriously, this gave ME goosebumps, never mind Neal! Honestly, this was absolutely incredible, the bit about June and the sedation in prison and then Peter and the description of his tremours and how they get worse at night... oops, sorry, think I just listed the entire fic :/ But that's just how good it was, all of it was just plain amazing! Really really good :)
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I loved it! I totally understand. I want more Neal Whumpage and a big dose of Fatherly/Brotherly Peter.

-K
Tinnuial chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Ohhh that was so painful. Poor Neal. They never really showed us how he got over the initial wave of grief. I get sad thinking they just threw him back into supermax after such a traumatic experience. Thanks for sharing...I'll be looking forward to reading the rest of your stories! :)
just4paws17 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
great! loved it! keep going!

jen
nice disguise chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I would have loved to see a little bit of this on the show. Thank you for writing it!
Bryn Elizabeth chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Oh my goodness. His trembling hands in the premiere? Got me.

This fic? Portrays that perfectly. I really like how you elaborated on what he's going through, and what physical repercussions that has. It's such a great idea, and very well written.

I especially liked the part about June comforting him.

~Bryn Elizabeth
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
THANK YOU! Glad I wasn't the only one thinking that during that scene! And awesome reaction to it as well. So touching and heartbreaking. Nighttime has got to be the worst for neal *crying*. Great job!

pj
kenziecaffrey chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I REALLY enjoyed this. And I also love your other story, so you are awsome.
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Awww... I was thinking the same thing during the premire. Between him shaking at his desk and what Peter said to Mozzie, this is completely believable. I also enjoyed the little addition of him being sedated while in prison; it also makes sense. Great job; it was a fantastic read!
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Tender...great story...good thing Neal has Peter to help him cope with what he's lost...
bittergreen chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I liked this very much. I wish we could see a bit more of Peter comforting Neal on the show. It seems Peter can talk to everyone about Neal's grief except for Neal! You are filling in some of the comforting actions which I would have envisioned. Thank goodness for fanfic! Good job!
j3nnee chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Awww... just makes you want to hug him. :/
Mourningdawns chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
And here I was, thinking there was no way anyone could make me want to hug Neal more than I already do. Well, I was wrong. This is adorable. I really want to see a scene with Peter and Neal dealing with what happened. I think it would be so sweet. Thanks for such a great little post.