Reviews for A Change Of A Different Kind
DreamBeamz chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
Scary driver.
ara0627 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011

ara0627 chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
so far im loving this story a whole lot and i kinda want kagome and satoru more than kagome and bankotsu. but keep writing i like the story so far
SuicidalxDolly chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
Update soon please
kagome midnight fox chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
i dont like it so far u have her with sasto or somthing i thought she was to be with bankotsu
Tempest78 chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
Hahaha poor Kagome. I still am curious if and how Bankotsu will react to her dating the guy. Personally I can picture Bankotsu tagging along and giving them both hell, making a big stink about h's known her longer, ect.

Thanks for the update. XD
Yuti-Chan chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
Wonderful new chapter :D
DreamBeamz chapter 5 . 9/30/2010
I love Kagome's and Bankotsu's interactions. Curious to see how Kagome's date with Satoru will go! :)
DreamBeamz chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
I love the story time and how the kids are more interested in her and Bankotsu than the rest, lol. :)
DreamBeamz chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
An amazing chapter! :)
DreamBeamz chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
Very sexy chapter, I loved it! Satoru and Kagome are so cute together. Though I wonder what Bankotsu must think...
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Wow! An amazing plot already! Sounds very interesting. I love the whole underground bit and the fact that they have demon blood in them. I love Kagome's many suitors, I doubt she realizes that. I can't wait for Kagome to come face to face with Bankotsu!
SuicidalxDolly chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
I like the story so far keep up the awesome work update soon.
Foxluna chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
well Bankotsu how're u gonna get rid of Satoru?

and good Banryu is still in good condition, and Banryu and Bankotsu can comunicate too if i remember correctly from the show and Anime abit.

well please make sure to update. please and thank u.

Yuti-Chan chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
Lol, Kagome's family enjoyed the show