Reviews for Messin' With Mary Alice
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Amusing. Helps to have the OOC/crack fic warning.
k1942 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Well, you weren't kidding about everyone being OOC!It's fun to have them all behave nearly opposite to their regular natures. Poor Alice, they all seem to be pushing her buttons in this one!
Jennrosee chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I've been meaning to read this for a while now. I love how they're all complete opposites!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Very funny and kind of cute. Mary Alice would defintely have problems in a world where Bella was a cheerleader and her husband and brothers had a band. Just watching all the girls salivating over the guys would have her in a straight jacket, lol.
sahlamari chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Lovely story! I liked the wy you messed with everyone... Rosalie as a sub? Precious!
roon0 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I am still giggling. I just loved cheerleader Bella and the band, Projected Jazz, I could be really crude here but will behave. Excellent stuff:-)
Mechcat chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This is so funny. Thank you for sharing.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
LOL! I chuckled the whole way through...again! I absolutely love the name of the band: Projected appropos! Jazz projecting emotions to those around him...messing with everyones emotions! The whole group just loves to tease with Alice...I am hoping she finds a way to get them back! Enjoyed!
CinnamonKitty chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Very cute! Thanks!
love bite chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
OK that part at the end with the ring hidden under the bandaid made me smile.
parrotchic chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
ha! very funny and i love how it's occ, so tired of alice always wanting to shop etc.
love4allpplz chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Funny. )
donna79 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This was great. I'll be Emmett pet anytime. I really would. I'm not kidding! I love Kellan Lutz to pieces. This was very funny. Mr. Greene yelling Condoms at the begining made me laugh for some reason. I don't know why. Just a random laugh, that happens from time to time. Sometimes those are the best ones. Great job.
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 1 . 7/21/2010

'So that's what really happens at the mall in Port Angeles...' *snickers* Oh, do tell... ;D