|Reviews for We Do Not Speak of Berlusconi at the Table|
| AisuAshy chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
Omg it's been a while since I found this kind of light, well written Hetalia Fanfictions! Good job
| Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
Too bad Funiculi Funicula is now known as either the Pizza truck theme from Spiderman 2 or the "Cheesy on my peeny" song nowadays.
| DentedAluminum chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
I love this so much, I can't even find the right words for it. Your fic had me laughing out loud and struggling to control myself when I had to be quiet just from thinking about it. It really is a lot of the smaller things as well, such as the jackets clashing horribly with the carpet XD. You characterized them so well without the usual ticks (I'm not sure how to put it) and did it with grace. Keep writing, please!
| Anon McGee chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
There should be way more Hetalia fanfiction written up to this standard :)
| Lmao chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
This is fucking brilliant
| tfw chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
tfw when both ur big bro and ur best friend's big bro are having a catfight
| Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
There are very few Hetalia fanfictions that I come back to read again and again. This is one of them. It's not only a hilarious story (I have to muffle my laughter at 2 am so as to not wake up the rest of my house) but also an accurate and well-written one. I particularly enjoy the parts about saying grace and Veneziano's little outburst towards the end. And Prussia's painting review. And oh, God, Berlusconi! A wonderful, well done, hilarious, read-it-again-and-again fanfiction.
| Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
This is literally the best thing I've ever read.
| Awkward Inc chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I enjoyed this fic to no end. The humor was perfect, characterizations nice and believable (I liked Italy's specially, his concern about how everything looked is so in tune with his painter side, I loved that!), the dialogue was just right too. Awesome job! I'd like to point some things out:
- I didn't quite understand the paragraph that goes "Before they can have a reasonable conversation" etc. I mean, why'd Italy say "no reasonable conversations at the table"? That's the ideal way to hold a conversation! xD Unless you meant "reasonable" to be sarcastic, then its alright. But still, its not clear enough.
- Then, potato gnocchis are the best gnocchis ever! I can't imagine eating a 100% flour gnocchi, that'd be so boring and such a heavy type of pasta. You don't know anything, Romano :P
- I loved Romano's rant about the coats! That was so funny and just like him. Also, the "Kiss my ass" comment was brilliant, I laughed so hard at it.
- "Shut up, culo, I haven't finished," that sounds weird to me. Now, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe italians don't call others "culo". "Ass" may sound right in english but I think "culo" it's not used like that in italian even though it does literally mean ass xD.
- I have troubles with Romano's religious side here, though. It's common to portray him to be really religious but I just can't see it happening. I mean, he could be like that to an extent, but I don't see him going all "God will forgive you for that" like a hardcore Jesus fan old woman that attends bible group xD. Maybe is that I don't see nations in general being really religious, some of them may be catholic or protestant or whatever (like their people) but I don't think they'd hold religion as such an important matter in their own lives, like, it's just there you know? Still, I do see Romano using religion as an excuse to disapprove of things when it's convenient to him just like he did with the "You could have brought home a Catholic," comment, that was perfect. Great ending.
Damtoti, Artemis1000 and Miikka-xx's reviews stand for me as well. Again, awesome job!
| Athaia chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
God, I laughed so hard! Love Romano and Prussia! Favoriting (is this a word?) this now ...
| damtoti chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This was very well written, and I loved all the characters :) It was also cute how Prussia and Romano almost bonded through their enjoyment of watching Germany suffer. I also couldn't help but smile with Romano's little tirade about guests being able to hang up their own coats. And assuming they were complaining the house wasn't cool enough. Typical Romano xD Everything was incredibly funny throughout this.
But I thought the ending, when Feli was about to cry, was kind of cute. It was sweet that they all tried to behave in order to make him feel better :3
| broshipFanatic chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
SO BEYOND HILARIOUS.
| Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This story is sheer brilliance! You had me shaking and gasping for air from sheer laughter from beginning to end.
Feliciano's POV is just utterly adorable, I love his rambly little thoughts and he tries so, so hard, I just want to hug him. Romano is just as precious in his prickly, utterly disapproving way. I love him being so seething over everything from making Ludwig fall on his ass to his very colourful and violent way of saying grace. Ludwig and his Mandelbrot! Awww! And Gilbert! It's so hilarious how he keeps goading Romane and having such a good laugh at his brother's expense. This story makes me want to read more Gilbert and Romano, their interaction so awesome in this story.
| BloodyCrystal chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Cute! I like the interactions, and the modern day references.
| Invader Oceana chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I just read the article. If I was Romano, I would've said "We do not speak of Bersculoni ANYWHERE. He is a douche-bag."