Reviews for Pictures of You
SavvyCatJ chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I am really glad I have tissues right now, because there are tears rolling down my face. Beautifully written though. I enjoyed it even though I am crying.

SavvyCatJ
NilesLover101 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
awww this was such a good story! it gives you a whole new way to look at things...poor McGee, he seemed so lonely :(
VioletCrush chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Awwwwww, this was soooo cute! And very well written! The pacing was spot on as well as the length. This makes me fear old age now more than ever. I DON'T WANNA TO GET OLD! What a sweet fic, so glad to have read it!
LyssLovesShules33 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This was really really good. I had to fix my makeup lol!

So sad but I love the storyline!
petuniatc chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This is the first one I've read that Tim was the last one left. I've read one that Jimmy was the last one and told Tim's grandson all about the team.

I liked how you had Jimmy fill Ducky's shoes so to speak. Nice touch. Some future fics have Tony, Tim and Jimmy evolve into a "Gibbs, Fornell and Ducky" team overtime.

Good one!
SemperFi-NavyNCIS chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Well you were completely right about needing tissues! I finished reading this and promptly burst into tears. It is so sad but so sweet at the same time, and I loved how in charecter everyone was, from DiNozzo's last words to Abby's enlarged heart, I loved it.
meegeesgeek chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
That was such a nice one shot. I did tear up a bit. I really liked how you took the time to discuss the characters and what their life and demise were like. Way to go Jimmy for taking care of Gibbs by the way. All there is to say is that I loved this and cannot wait to see more of your work.