Reviews for Pokedex
Cottonmouth25 chapter 752 . 8/21
Come to think of it, Araquanid would indeed be the best Pokémon for a firefighter! After all, it is immune to burns and resists fire, not to mention its Water-type moves are boosted. Nice chapter, as usual.
Constable Paperbag chapter 477 . 8/21
I'm greatly enjoying these posts. The wonderful thing about Pokemon is how you can make up your own little histories for each one. You make each one you come up with very entertaining. Keep up the good work :)
Dragonsrule18 chapter 752 . 8/21
This is amazing! I especially love Araquanid's entry and how they can be used to help firefighters.
Shisarakage chapter 752 . 8/21
I've thought about adding an Araquanid to my party for my playthrough of Ultra Sun/Moon, and seeing this entry further solidifies that thought.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
ShadowLDrago chapter 752 . 8/21
Araquanid is a surprisingly lethal Water type, I mean, a Z Bubble is like what, 100 base power or something? And with Water Bubble and STAB that makes it 200 base power. Which is scarily strong move, albeit thankfully for Fire type enthusiasts like myself, that's only a 1 time nuke. But, doubling the power of Water moves and being immune to Fire moves is pretty freaking good.
Mizuki Kudara chapter 103 . 8/13
Ever considered doing expanded entries about the alolan forms of Pokémon ?
Mizuki Kudara chapter 97 . 8/13
Have you played Pokémon sun and moon? Your entry about hypno could do something about the main villain and how to punish her for the shit-show she caused
Mizuki Kudara chapter 90 . 8/13
Excellent speculation for the lore dude
Mizuki Kudara chapter 84 . 8/13
Bruh
Mizuki Kudara chapter 13 . 8/12
That last paragraph is perfect for a solo fanfic.
I like it
pikachucat chapter 751 . 8/11
awesome
Cottonmouth25 chapter 751 . 8/9
Cool explanation of the bubble! Of course it'd be slow if three of its legs are used to stabilize the bubble. And yes, it makes sense that Dewpider wouldn't be able to breathe air if it's breathing water 24/7. But don't arthropods breathe through spiracles on the abdomen, not through their mouths?
ShadowLDrago chapter 751 . 8/8
Dewpider is a very interesting Pokemon, it can it like a monster truck with the right move, especially with Water Bubble, but it's painfully slow and cannot really take a hit. But if you want a Bug/Water, it's a good alternative to Golisopod.
The Sinful chapter 751 . 8/8
Dewpider and Araquanid are pretty awesome. If their attack wasn't so low, their ability would be totally overpowered.
pikachucat chapter 750 . 8/7