Reviews for Pokedex
Ruin The Extinct chapter 493 . 1/16
This entry gave me goosebumps...
Seriously...
The part where he said that how he adds regions and Pokemons is a really neat explanation of how new regions are never mentioned in the anime.
Harrison chapter 380 . 1/15
Not that I hate Altoshipping, but was the reference in this chapter really needed?
good chapter, nice work
pikachucat chapter 772 . 1/12
awesome story
LightAries chapter 772 . 1/12
Great stuff as always. Can't wait to see how Silvally redeems Type: Null.
ShadowLDrago chapter 772 . 1/11
Ah yes, Type:Null, a chimera clearly based on Arcrus and was Aether Foundation’s attempt to mimic a god. Only where Mewtwo has decent stats, Null, leaves much to never desired and is not going to be killing any Ultra Beasts any time soon.
foxsadist712 chapter 772 . 1/11
I think this is the first chapter that makes any sort of allusion (and a rather blatant one at that) to there being a character writing these, rather than just an author. That's awesome
So these entries are all from "Arceus"? Lol, thought they were the only character listed since they are the Pokémon God. Great entry, thanks for posting
good chapter, nice work
ShadowLDrago chapter 771 . 1/9
Pocket money he says. You get 20K for Pyukumuku chucking, that’s substantial. Also, Pyukumuku are one of the few Pokémon that annoy me always. Because of Innards Out. I try to stay over leveled, so I end up taking a ton of damage from that.
Nightshadegirl chapter 311 . 1/6
ugh, i hate math, overall neat entry for plusle
pikachucat chapter 770 . 12/30/2017
awesome story
Guest chapter 770 . 12/29/2017
Good chapter, nice work
Dragonsrule18 chapter 770 . 12/28/2017
Nice! I love how Palosand could be used in combat!
Cottonmouth25 chapter 770 . 12/28/2017
So the Haina desert is a giant colony of Palossand joined together? Interesting... although I question why such a place is habitable by other Pokémon at all. Are Palossand content with simply absorbing the bodies of Pokémon already slain?
2,951 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »