Reviews for Pokedex
SebatadeS chapter 801 . 7/18
The idea that Magearna was a queen is super creative.
Harem Lover 26 chapter 801 . 7/17
you are nearing the end of the dex. Could you do the reginal forms too.
Kayuri Igrimakeon Pax chapter 801 . 7/17
I honestly Loved the Pokédex you created here. It is both funny, heartwrenching and mysterious, depending in the entry. If I ever write a pokemon-fanfiction, would you permit me to use this 'dex? I find better than the in-universe entries.
these are really interesting, and make sense, nice work
ShadowLDrago chapter 801 . 7/13
Man I wish USUM would let you use Magnearna in the battle Royale, it would be FUN.
ezok chapter 801 . 7/12
Magearna?
ejasm07 chapter 800 . 6/29
Good entry for Necrozma. Interesting how you said the Z-Crystals are fragments of Necrozma's body. Eagerly awaiting what you have in mind for Marshadow, Blacephalon and Zeraora. Please update ASAHP (As Soon As Humanly Possible)
ShadowLDrago chapter 800 . 6/27
I like to call Ultra Necrozma the Dragon King of Light for a reason.
The Sinful chapter 800 . 6/27
Unless you use Zoroark and have it use Foul Play. And no, despite what some "experts" and guides claim, using Mimikyu is a TERRIBLE idea. Necrozma will use Lunala's or Solgaleo's signature move, which ignores abilities, and one shot you.
pikachucat chapter 799 . 6/23
awesome
lychee-ran chapter 797 . 6/22
Celesteela Kaguya-hime, hmmmm...
Make sense
ShadowLDrago chapter 799 . 6/20
So Guzzlord is another case of Gone Horribly Right. Man, Huzzlord ins such a disappointment in game, so many good moves, so cool, and such shit stats save for Health.
ejasm07 chapter 799 . 6/20
Very interesting take on Guzzlord. Making it a gene splicing experiment gone horribly wrong. Can't wait to see what you come up with for Necrozma. Please update ASAHP (As Soon As Humanly Possible)
Shisarakage chapter 798 . 6/16
Now THIS is a Poke-origin I can completely get behind! Out of the Ultra Beasts in the original Sun/Moon, Kartana was my personal favorite, even above Solgaleo (who was in my primary combat party). In fact, other than Solgaleo, the only UBs that I nicknamed were the four Kartana I caught in Sun. And thanks to the Sun/Moon anime, I'm finding myself to be rather fond of Poipole, though I've yet to get ahold of a copy of Ultra Sun/Moon.

Keep the awesome entries coming, my friend!

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
TheAzureFlygon chapter 798 . 6/16
Everyone wants a kartana there as well, and quite frankly I do to. And the Ultra Forest OST is brilliant in my opinion.
3,494 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »