Reviews for Pokedex
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 166 . 2/8
That was an interesting Ledian entry.
leep23029 chapter 104 . 1/31
Ok ok this is dark as hell.
SaoirseParisa chapter 300 . 1/22
Whoa...you took the whole Skitty on Wailord meme and spun it in such a tragic way. I actually feel sorry for poor Skitty.
SaoirseParisa chapter 255 . 1/22
I can totally see Torchic developing their legs as a means for survival. I learned in science class that many species of animals changed physically over the course of millions of years in order to adapt to new environments.
SaoirseParisa chapter 10 . 1/22
You made Giovanni into a Caterpie farmer in his childhood? Cool! I can totally see why a guy like Giovanni would want to avoid a pokemon as weak as caterpie. They're very common pokemon unless they're shiny. But I think they're cute!
SaoirseParisa chapter 12 . 1/22
Interesting how you have butterfree be handled differently in other regions, like being used in contests in Hoenn or Sinnoh, and just being capture bait for bug catchers in Kanto. Butterfree has always been my favorite bug pokemon in spite of its weaknesses, if only because of Ash's butterfree and his releasing it in the episode Bye Bye Butterfree, which made me cry buckets.
SaoirseParisa chapter 152 . 1/16
Wow...that's an interesting way to use a Chikorita. Who knew that something so cute and cuddly would make someone so vulnerable.
SaoirseParisa chapter 25 . 1/16
Pikachu may be cute, but it can't be denied that electrocution has caused many injuries and even deaths. It's good that you're not glossing over the bad sides of owning a pokemon like pikachu.
SaoirseParisa chapter 4 . 1/16
Wow. I like the backstories you're giving the pokemon. They can actually make sense if applied to real life! Poor Charmander, though. Glad to know someone had pity on the adorable red dinosaur.
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 114 . 1/13
Confirmed, Tangela related to Missingno, both hail from hell with the intention of destroying modern electronic technology.
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 102 . 1/13
"but those with sensitive information have learned to be suspicious of eggs."

this is perfect. This is the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Imagine how many secret agents are Pidgey rights activists by day because they are secretly terrified of eggs in the grocery store.
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 89 . 1/13
This is the best Pokedex entry. I need to go hug a Muk.
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 47 . 1/13
I really love Parasect, so the lore in this entry was a treat for me. It's interesting to explore the ways in which Pokemon and humans interact on a cultural basis, like the use of the former in natural remedies which may not always be the best treatment. I imagine that if I had my trusty Parasect lulling me to sleep for 50 years, I'd be reluctant to make the switch to Nyquil PM, too.
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 35 . 1/13
The bit about the Pokedoll was funny. I believe that it serves as a distraction (like the fluffy tail) to wild pokemon, though, instead of a deterrent.
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 703 . 1/13
Good lord, this entry was a little heavy. Poor Carbink. I never could wrap my head around the convoluted lore of XY, so whether this is headcanon or a synthesis of official information, it's definitely easier to understand than whatever was going on in the game.
2,258 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »