Reviews for Pokedex
LOL, Mothman...
Bumblebee Madness chapter 138 . 4/12
LORD HELIX
Leafy365 chapter 187 . 3/30
Oh, to live in a world where one could legitimately get smacked in the face by a leafy creature... You've painted a very intriguing pokemon world of your own in just short snippets, and done some fantastic world building in very few words, which is no easy feat. I've been enjoying each one, some more than others, and I'm just glad I haven't reached the end yet.

*off to read more*
Leafy365 chapter 186 . 3/30
*Snicker* "Polietoed maintain their power in the way which most monarchies do; by brainwashing their subjects." Lol, if only my history professors would have been equally straightforward...
Leafy365 chapter 2 . 3/29
Lol so Ivysaurs are huge fakers who used their naturally occurring hallucinogens to make themselves seem more awesome!
Leafy365 chapter 1 . 3/29
? No, don't tell me Prof Oak is a Bulbasaur serial killer! Lol, very intriguing. I got here from TVTropes and with one little drabble, I'm already hooked.
TheArtSmartQueen chapter 719 . 3/20
Oh my friggin' God...this must have took some serious dedication to get this far.I'm in the presence(not really though,that'd be weird.)of a true pokémon fan.I've been a fan of the franchise since I was 3 years old.I know how hard it is to find someone who is a true geek and embraces their inner poké who wears their GeekBadge with who rambles on in reviews and would take testing videogame logic to the extreme.I give full congrats to you,and hope you keep up your long and prosper.
Level X is similar if not the same thing as Mega Evolution, isn't it?
Just as modern man makes miracles by the day, unknowing of the power he now wields.
MaidMarian17 chapter 1 . 3/4
This just made my life
WindyWords123 chapter 515 . 1/4
You're contradicting yourself here? Because earlier you mention... grovyle, I think, who apparently taught man agriculture. Or - maybe I'm getting pokemon mixed up. but, in any case, this is one of the most remarkable fics I've ever read and it's really fantastic. Good job!
MetalKing1417 chapter 168 . 12/31/2014
Chandelure now have infiltrator as their hidden ability. It cannot be transferred. What about Gothetelle or Wobefett?
pikachucat chapter 719 . 12/17/2014
awesome
MetalKing1417 chapter 552 . 12/16/2014
Don't forget Psychic type humans (Psychics, Hex maniac[?], Scientists), Dark type humans (Thugs, Evil Teams), and Fairy type humans (Guess)
MetalKing1417 chapter 197 . 12/16/2014
Best scratch off Kirlia- Fairies love dark types.
2,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »