Reviews for Not Your Average Food Fetish
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This one-shot is adorable! Love it!

~Xela
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Awe I loved awkward Edward , he was so cute!
patiicm chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Ok, the story was reaaly cute but the sex part was the WEIRDEST THING I'VE EVER READ IN MY LIFE!

I mean no offense.. It's just that it was kind of creepy but still good.. the romance part and stuff

) keep it up!
lvrofbrnrds chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I love this!
reve2weaver chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Yum! Super sexy and sweet. Not an easy combination but this definitely made me hungry.
Snarry4ever chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
i really liked how this was normal. you know, how normal people and normal relationships are. you never see that in stories. brilliant. would love to see more of the characters.
kinsano chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Edward comes off as a bit retarded at first but he won my heart! And he's just incredibly hot! Can I have him? I REALLY want him...
Alotalittle chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Congratulations on your award, but this is my favorite Lovin' in the Oven entry. The writing was surprising, in the good way that happens when an author sort of shocks your imagination by just saying things in a unique and interesting way. Love this Oddward, some of his lines (and the way he acts) are hands-down some of the most romantic things I've ever come across, not just by an Edward. Great O/S.
my1edward chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Hi, I'm reading this because Annetteskitty said I should. She was right. Your portrait of a quirky, different, awkward but very sincere Edward is so appealing. I love how he grew on Bella, how his character didn't change, but the way she saw him changed. And it was great how Bella's family took to him. It was a very emotionally satisfying and complete one-shot. Terrific job!

I liked this very much-

"Edward was ... confusing, but charming. He was often awkward and I wasn't sure what to make of him. But he grew on me. And then, without knowing when it happened, his quirkiness became normal and I liked him—loved him. Even though the whole time he was subtly changing my perspective on...everything.

My family was experiencing this for the first time. While I was used to Edward—and appreciated him—it was a wholly different thing watching him affect someone else in a similar way. It was beautiful."
rubiesymusica chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
hmm watermelon licks, yums. Must save that tip for later...
FOXY-FEET chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
i just love sweet, quirky, perfectly awkward weirdos. they make my toes curl.

i also confess to having a pair of old sweats of my very own with a conveniently placed rip. :) j/s!
Paco1230 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Loved this!
Soul-Over-Mind chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Wow, for a one-shot, this is so nicely presented. Despite the vagueness about their past, jobs, age,the story is so interesting that a reader would need to read it again in order to spot missing answers you really never bothered to give.

Glad to see that Bella was not "dazzled" from the first minute. I think it is the first time Bella was not in the "mood", while in a relationship with Edward, through fan-fiction. Well, she gave in at the end but he worked hard for it.

This Edward is really weird but in a charming way. He is like this story, unpredictable, funny, unconventional, sexy. This sweet "dork", was really inventing...Flashlight, holes? Seriously, it was like reading about a dream. So surreal lemon, but totally possible in practice. I suspect he was stalking her...a little?

Lately, I have a tender spot for stories that include phrases like the following:

"Don't be nervous. You'll never have to do this again."

Simple words, but the meaning has so many extensions and innuendos. Amazing way to tell someone that you want to spend the rest of your life with him/her.

And, of course, you had to make it "out of the fridge" and not the oven, and with a fruit we rarely have when it is cold. But, it is a weird story, weird Edward, weird Bella (not in the mood...)and you are a weird to the point of fabulous writer.

Finally, it is really cool that you do not explain Edward's behavior. I do not find him awkward, just- exactly what Bella said- different. His final statement, that he wanted to eat her, was the right amount of twilight-spirit needed from Edward's part. The fact that Bella "accepted" his weirdness, she accepted him as he was -dork, freak, whatever you could call him- was the twilight-spirit from Bella's part. Giving a chance to difference without fear. Giving yourself the chance to see further than the surface in everything.

Please, more!
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Cute little story... I am a pushover for an awkwardly adorable Edward... Thanks for writing!
TKegl chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Oh, I loved this... Edward was so quirky and sweet and adorable. How could anyone not love him?