Reviews for Scrumptious Morning Delight
twlightbella chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Edward and Bella make love in the kitchen
Keira Sawyer chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
eye candy arm candy yum-o
luv4jake chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Omg I love their banter back and forth: "Bella, love, if you don't want me to put this aside, rip my shirt off of you, lay you down on the countertop and have my way with you, I suggest you stop teasing me."

She raised an eyebrow and seemed to think about it for a second.

"Interesting suggestion…"

"It can be more than just a suggestion, if you want." I put the bowl aside and took a step towards her, leaning in to nuzzle her neck.

She immediately waved me away, wiggling away from my touch.

"No, Edward. We have to finish this first. I promise I'll let you do whatever you want to me after, though."

"Then don't tease. And you can bet I'll remind you of that promise later."

"Oh, I know you will, but for now, I'll behave if you do." She pointed a finger at me and I shrugged innocently.

"I'm behaving." Her answer to that was a huff and a smile as she turned her complete attention to what she was doing.

Holy hell damn Bella who knew? Edward that's who!: "Chocolate-covered cock. Mmm… It's my favorite." Before I could even think about saying anything, she was kneeling in front of me and spreading that melted chocolate on my cock. And then, her fabulous mouth was on me, licking that chocolate greedily away as she moaned in appreciation and all I could do was grip the table so my knees wouldn't just give in as I moaned her name.

Edward and Bella are freaks but sweet and I like it:"Don't give me that look again, Edward. We have to finish this first! We'll have fun in the shower later when we go clean ourselves up. And go put something on before I attack you again and Alice kills me later!" Her bossy tone of voice made me smile and I raised my hands in the air in front of me in surrender before walking to the bedroom so I could put something on.

We would finish in the kitchen and then I would make sure our shower was unforgettable.

Good luck in the contest. You guys are not making the voting easy any more. Shit. You're up there in my opinion now I'm even more torn. Damn it.
keyecullen chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Who knew chocolate could be so much fun? Good luck with the story.

Keye
Minnakoda chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
mmmmmm... cupcakes!
SweetPoeticJustice chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Yeah I definitely think I could handle Edward naked in my kitchen helping me bake, Wanting me badly covered in chocolate! Cute story good lemons tantalizing & tasty!
Edmazing chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Loved it! I wish I had naked E in the kitchen! He was so sexy!
MssL chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
yuummmmmy
rubell chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
great lemon...get him dirty, clean him up and get him dirty again!
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
thanks

loved it

cool
Mothermeow5 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
MMMm...chocolate covered Edward, Yum!