Reviews for Mockingbird
Donteee chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Beautiful Story
edwardcullenlover620 chapter 42 . 8/15/2014
This story was so good! It deserves so much more recognition than it has. Something about angsty fanfictions I see a lot is that they aren't very realistic. I don't have a big problem with that but it's very refreshing to read a story that could happen to anyone. Please write more stories because I love them.
marsmallow10 chapter 42 . 11/10/2013
so i cried over this story. thanks for sharing.
Toni Masen chapter 42 . 9/8/2013
What a heartbreaking story, practically every chapter had me with tears. Edward was such a strong character, when you have children you have to put them first no matter what else is in the mix, he had to show that tough love to Bella and to his children, but how heartbreaking for him. It upsets me to think that your story is exactly how some peoples real life really is. Be VERY proud of this story, it was wonderfully written and is now one of my top favourites.
cejsmom chapter 42 . 9/7/2013
What an incredible story. It's one that should be told.
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Wow, that was...harsh. I'll read more later.
Lau Masen chapter 24 . 6/25/2013
hello
pixiekitkat85 chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
It made me cry...
I don't cry in most movies that make others cry like titanic
Your story made me cry, you bring so much emotion into your writing its inevitable to not show a little bit of emotion while reading this storyline
AllTimeLow chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
Bella absolutely disgusts me. I don't care if she can't stop but I seriously think she should just die for the pain she's causing liam and Edward.
honeyimhom chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
Great chapter
honeyimhom chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Bella's mom sounds like a real winner!

Great chapter.
honeyimhom chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
I hope she can stay sober.
honeyimhom chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Sounds great.
GuestRai chapter 42 . 7/20/2012
A great and touching story! :)
Guest chapter 42 . 7/11/2012
Perfect and amazing- i loved every minute of it!

Your so very talented, keep up the good work
xx