Reviews for Mockingbird
Sarah Amin chapter 20 . 11/18
Can't Renee just get lost or hit by a car .. She's horrible . How can someone be so hurtful to another human being let alone their own child.
Sarah Amin chapter 7 . 11/18
Why can't the evil harpy stay away .. Better yet why not file a restraining order against her .
Sarah Amin chapter 6 . 11/18
Damn it .. U write the most heart wrenching stories ..
Poor Bella though , Edward may have lost his parents at a young age but Bella obviously didn't have any .. She did have others to love her though but when you think your own mother doesn't love you, no one will ever love you enough to convince you otherwise.
Donteee chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Beautiful Story
edwardcullenlover620 chapter 42 . 8/15/2014
This story was so good! It deserves so much more recognition than it has. Something about angsty fanfictions I see a lot is that they aren't very realistic. I don't have a big problem with that but it's very refreshing to read a story that could happen to anyone. Please write more stories because I love them.
marsmallow10 chapter 42 . 11/10/2013
so i cried over this story. thanks for sharing.
Toni Masen chapter 42 . 9/8/2013
What a heartbreaking story, practically every chapter had me with tears. Edward was such a strong character, when you have children you have to put them first no matter what else is in the mix, he had to show that tough love to Bella and to his children, but how heartbreaking for him. It upsets me to think that your story is exactly how some peoples real life really is. Be VERY proud of this story, it was wonderfully written and is now one of my top favourites.
cejsmom chapter 42 . 9/7/2013
What an incredible story. It's one that should be told.
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Wow, that was...harsh. I'll read more later.
Lau Masen chapter 24 . 6/25/2013
pixiekitkat85 chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
It made me cry...
I don't cry in most movies that make others cry like titanic
Your story made me cry, you bring so much emotion into your writing its inevitable to not show a little bit of emotion while reading this storyline
AllTimeLow chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
Bella absolutely disgusts me. I don't care if she can't stop but I seriously think she should just die for the pain she's causing liam and Edward.
honeyimhom chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
Great chapter
honeyimhom chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Bella's mom sounds like a real winner!

Great chapter.
honeyimhom chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
I hope she can stay sober.
1,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »