Reviews for I Will Walk With You
Wolfleader505 chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
please put in chapter 5! i've never read something as good as this! i've always wanted to read a story about touched by an angle! but i never knew there would be a generator rex crossover with it! its amazing! truely amazing!
thesomethingness chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Holiday's 1st name is Rebecca... you might want to change that...
BlessedMC chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
Personally, i had never heard of this series. But you mixed it with Generator Rex, and its amazing. They should be a family.

Plz continue this.
thesomethingness chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
you should've chose dr holiday and monica as assignments. Theyre my fav characters n i like the actors as well..
KaliAnn chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
I cried too when i read about his death. I hoped his angel was just as kind as he was. This chapter was very inspiring and does credit to him. I thought the pictures, the owl, the way Noah was saved by Andrew was very touching.
MacGaulyver chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
WOW! I REALLY love this crossover idea! And you've written it wonderfully thus far:-) I'm so excited to see where you take this!:-)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
I hope you keep going with this, it's very nice, even if at first I thought this crossover sounded like an odd combination-it turned out well! The lack of reviews probably comes from the fact fewer people look at crossovers and most of the target audience for Gen Rex probaly doesn't know about Touched By An Angel. On another note, eep! Noah! Now I've gotta know what's going to happen!
delphigirl689 chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Nice story so far! I love Touched by an Angel!
Lieutenant Nightwing chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
Wow, Monica and I would DEFINATELY get along well :D haha!

This is a really good piece, and definately the best of both worlds to me. Excellent job on everything :) I'm so glad to see that you're going to continue on it. Can't wait to read more! Keep up the awesum work!

-Lieutenant Nightwing

P.S. While I'm at it, I bring to you the wonderful gift of matches and lighter fluid to burn Van Kleiss to a lovely crisp XD Enjoy!
momoface chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Just wanted to tell you that I REALLY want you to keep going with this. It's so good! I can't wait to see what happens next, but I just know it'll be epic. :D
complicityangel chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I love it. You've got every one in character and your grammar and sentence structure are soon. Also if you wouldn't mind ( looks around) can I have Van Kleiss. LOL Please don't use the flames to burn him, show some mercy pretty pretty please.
KaliAnn chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
Yes you update my wonderful friend! I loved it! Andrew is so good at taking care of people and helping them out like he's doing with Noah to prevent him from dying of lack of proper care! I love how Gloria got Rex up and how's she seeing there's more to her charge then meets the eye. I love Monica coffee themed pizza, though i detest coffer. It helped everyone see the problem with their charges and how to help. Good job! P.S. will the angels get to use their powers on EVOS?
KaliAnn chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
I love it! Oh you have no idea how happy I am! Prank phone calls and getting Gloria into the mix? That was great! She can really relate to Rex because she's not that old and she understands tech! I thought the parts with Noah and Andrew were pretty decent. He is the best Angel of Death/Case Worker there ever was! In this story Noah's loneliness will die! I think you made the right choice with Monica and Six. She can be pleasant and knows how to get through the hard cases. Tess and Holiday will be perfect and they're both excellent musicians!
momoface chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
DUDE. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW? XD

You just combined two of my favorite shows, which I never would've imagined would mix well together, and actually made it WORK. Everyone's in character, and I just love the direction it's going in. Please update soon!
Lt. Cmdr. Radner chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Interesting story. I was a fan of the show when it aired but that was when I was like twelve and only just got back into it. I like the idea and think it has potential to be something fun and cavity causing sweet. Keep up the good work True Believer... DISMISSED