Reviews for The Slow Path
kangaroo2010 chapter 24 . 5/21
"All hail Fire Lord Cockblock." Best. Line. EVER.

Seriously, this story rocks. I've pretty much burned through it all in one day and it's been awesome. Rarely have I wasted so much productivity so pleasantly.
kangaroo2010 chapter 13 . 5/21
Did you...did you just make a Winston Churchill reference? Because...holy shit, you totally did. I won't lie, I squealed; my wife thought it was highly amusing.

Officially the best. Fic. EVER.
thefrenchsalad chapter 26 . 4/9
OMG this is the best ending ever. Sorry I've been totally creeping your story with not even a whisper of a comment, but it was so good I couldn't stop. I read the whole thing in three days between full time college and time-and-a-half at work! I loved it, loved it, loved it! You did an excellent job with keeping the characters true to the show, and I thought everything was magnificent.

On a side note though, I am extremely curious about the Black Fist organization. I haven't started LoK yet, since I'm waiting for the box set to come out. So my question is, is the Black Fist your original idea? Or does it appear in LoK? Because if it was really your idea, I am in awe of your execution of this fantastic freaking plot line. I have absolutely no idea what happens in LoK, so I just wanted to know if it was your idea. Even if it wasn't, you did an AMAZING job explaining all the politics and psychology of an organization like that and its leaders. Hats off to you, my friend!

But again, I just wanted to say that I loved the story and you are an amazing author! I would even go so far as to suggest that this be published into a book... You should get Nickelodeon to make this a thing. This needs to be a thing.
AltheaB chapter 26 . 4/6
This was lovely! The characterization was perfect, I loved how you explored all of them so deeply, from Suki's memories of being held captive to Zuko's visits with his father to Sokka's thoughts over whether the Black Hand might have a good point... it was so incredibly detailed and well thought out and I just LOVED every single thing about it! And your Taang and Zutara were fabulous! You are an utterly amazing, thoughtful writer and I can't thank you enough for this gem of a fic!
Anniethorbo chapter 26 . 2/15
Ahh, your story is simply magnificent :D From your writing, to the plot to how you portrayed all the characters. It was all wonderfully perfect. Thank you ever so much for writing it and sharing it :)
KorpaKejsilic chapter 26 . 2/6
Great story! Thank-you for writing this!
nyanyanyan chapter 26 . 11/13/2014
I feel like crying because I finished reading. So so sorry for not leaving chapter-by-chapter reviews, but I just didn't have time because I needed to get to the next chapter. Oh. My. God. This was one of the best fanfictions that I have ever read, and that is all I do. Just read read read all day. You are an amazing writer and I would LOVE to read more of your work. You should write a book. As another idea, can you write a lemon? The lemon of the Zutara Taang Sukka pairings on Ember Island? And my name is Taz too.
tHank chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I read this about a year ago, and I was looking for my review, which doesn't exist. I didn't write a review for this beautimous story. I don't remember exactly what happened but I remembered some of the best, most realistic Taang and Zutara. Thank you for this. Coming across this again reignited my feelings for ATLA. Keep writing :)
DatGuest chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Excellent story, love the Taang!
sanguine august chapter 21 . 5/28/2014
Put up a warning! I expected torture, but being skinned was not what I thought would happen. Holy**** please, put a warning!
sanguine august chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
*groan* I'm disappointed in you Toph. I can't imagine that she new Kotta very well.

It's always sweeter when their both inexperienced virgins who don't know what the heck they're doing.
Sevly chapter 26 . 5/6/2014
Awesome story! The characters are just perfect—we get to see how they've grown over the time skip and how they continue to grow as individuals, friends, lovers, teammates—and the storyline is clever and intriguing. It's the Equalists done right. I love how the threads split apart and come together at the end. It's just very well written throughout.
sticks-and-mints chapter 26 . 4/29/2014
This story is amazing! Everyone was in character, the action scenes were kick ass, and there was the perfect amount of fluff. I think this is my new favorite story on here. :D
Squiggly lines chapter 26 . 3/1/2014
Hot damn, this was amazing. I honestly think this is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read (well, I've only read the ones centering Toph, but that's still a lot okay? I'm not easy to impress) and I'll definitely re-read it again after I read the sequel. Then I'll re read the sequel. Yay.
Lo chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I don't like the shitty over-perfections like "womanly hips", "delicate features". It makes the couple worse cheesy and disgusting. I'm not a taang fan, and obviously you're not into Maiko but I am, and when people draw Mai curvily that irritates me bc Mai isn't curvy, and the over-perfections are stupid.