Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
PeteErio chapter 3 . 2/6
I love how Logan put Bruce the bastard in his place. Elliot had great line in this chapter it almost made me not want to hit him. "Cowboy Up, Candy. This is real estate." Classic. Elliot make me want to hit him but Bruce. I could torture and kill him without losing a nights sleep. He just isn't really worth the jail time.
PeteErio chapter 2 . 2/6
The house is so amazing. Man I wish I could live in that house. I like Logan's entrance. The car, the kiss, the Logan. I said in the first chapter review that I like the charters of Marla and Elliot. Honestly I really don't like Elliot. He is the type of gossipy bitch that grates on me. I am glad Marla is around to temper him because if I heard him talk like he does I would want to beat the shit out of him almost instantly. I wouldn't do it but I would try my damnedest to avoid the man like the plague.
PeteErio chapter 1 . 2/6
I love how this story stats. I know...I know...I have reviewed other chapters before. But I thought why not do overkill. I love your writing and feel that you really capture the setting. You must be from the Twin Cites area or at least visited enough for it to be authentic. Marla and Elliot are such great characters and integrate seamlessly into the world. Thanks! See you next chapter!
BecksLoVeDramione chapter 44 . 2/5
AHHH WHAT IS LOGAN UP TO?! IS HE GETTING A PUPPY?! haha... doubt it. BUT I CAN HOPE!

Anyways... I still despise Madison, but LOVE what Logan said about if he was married to her. hahaha
BecksLoVeDramione chapter 43 . 2/5
HAHAHAHA Logan and Celeste's conversation. omg. SO GREAT! And his line about protecting what he values most... AMAZING. ugh. i love Logan and Veronica so much... SO much! 3 And i forgot how much i absolutely LOVE this story!
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 44 . 1/31
I prefer this to the movie anyway. I like your Logan way better, it took them too long to get together in the movie, and I don't see Logan as the military type.
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS FANFIC SO MUCH AND THIS IS LITERALLY MY LIFE! PLEASE UPDATE BEFORE I KILL MYSELF AND I HAVE TO GO TO HELL WITH MADISON SINCLAIR! PLEASE UPDATE!
Susan chapter 12 . 1/1
Christ I love your dialogue.
irma66 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
I read the whole story again in the last day but have already commented on Chap.44 so I've circled back around to the beginning again. I love this AU so much and hope that we can get another chapter soon. It will be 6 months on 2/2/16 since the last post; hopefully your real life will allow for another chapter by then?
Happy holidays!
Yakmackerel chapter 44 . 11/27/2015
I really, really hope you're coming back to finish this. I just read the entire thing in less than 24 hours. I was so disappointed that it wasn't finished. I think it's truly superlative. Can't remember the last time i laughed out loud so often and so hard while reading. Wonderful work. Pleeeeeeaaaaaaseeeeee come baaaaaaaaack! :'(
Amy chapter 44 . 11/19/2015
Love the story; hope you'll finish it soon. What's your plan for adding more chapters?
JoeCool701 chapter 44 . 11/12/2015
My last comment should be under this chapter instead on chapter 1. However it says the same. Please come back and post more chapters
JoeCool701 chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Please come back and continue to write! This needs to be a completed story!
Guest chapter 44 . 10/22/2015
Please update more soon, this is one of my favorite stories
Mirandaannw chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
I'm rereading this story again because it's so long In between updates (which is fine) but I forget the previous chapters and I need something to read right now. I wish I could have read Venus and Mars but it seems to be gone which is a shame
1,581 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »