Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
apcaniglia chapter 15 . 4/24
I'm rereading, hoping there may be an update when I get there! This chapter has two wonderful exchanges in it. The conversation between V and Keith is so on character! I loved this:

"...it's made me wish he would find something he was passionate about doing."
"I'm pretty sure he has, honey." Keith chuckled.

HA!

I also enjoyed the L and JR scenes. I cannot wait to discover what they are up to. The final bit as they discuss Lynn's paintings is so poignant. I love JR's last thought. He really respects/admires/looks up to, his employer - their relationship is much more than that.
apcaniglia chapter 1 . 4/12
I just finished a Venus and Mars re-read which naturally brings me back to A Life Extraordinary! I have been reading a lot of VM fanfiction and this universe you have created is still by far my favorite. I love your Logan! The speaker phone call with V & Marla in this chapter is great. Marla thinks she has them figured out, and I cannot wait for the first Logan sighting - I have visions of that scene regularly! I do hope an update will happen soon, in the meantime I will be savoring what is available.
sanrio76 chapter 41 . 4/1
I am so happy to see an update on this story! Awesome way to end this chapter. I'm looking forward to your next one!
OH PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE I LOVE LoVe SO MUCH AND I CANT STAND 2 NOT READ ANOTHER CHAPTER! PLZ UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS FANFIC! 3333333333333333333333333333333333
bdet chapter 42 . 3/28
i love this story! please keep writing im dying to know what logans secret mission is!
hugsandpuppies chapter 42 . 3/21
I just finished reading Mr. Kiss and Tell and all it made me want to do was come back and start reading this story again so I could imagine a happy, snarky Veronica-and-Logan relationship. The way you have written them is so perfect that I wish you were in charge of the continuing canon!
c.elder chapter 42 . 3/13
wow-what a chapter...all of it so good... and it all rings true as well...
Gosh you have talent!
More please, more chapters please, please?
c.elder chapter 41 . 3/13
oh thank god!

Nice one mlp- you had me going there!
Logan left his gun on board that boat...that is going to come back to haunt him...
c.elder chapter 40 . 3/13
That donut! He's baaaccckkkkk, and he's going to nail either Logan or Veronica. Either way he wins i.e. Veronica will not be anyone's if not his.
c.elder chapter 37 . 3/12
Just to say, I really like this well adjusted Trina who finally makes it. She sounds a lot more mature and put together than Logan does.
Bravo.
c.elder chapter 36 . 3/12
Morris may well haul in Logan for a chat. Maybe Duncan alerted Morris(using a false name and trail) in order to have Logan arrested, and that would mean Veronica would be alone, as L would go to jail as an accessory after the fact(as he had met with Duncan during his honeymoon and not divulged it).Effectively, this would give duncan revenge on Logan for taking Veronica.

I think Morris reappearing is not a random event at all.
c.Elder chapter 34 . 3/11
Again with the Prius- I just sprayed water all over the screen, when I came to the end of the first paragraph!
This chapter was also a gem!
You have talent...
c.elder chapter 33 . 3/11
Thanks to you, I cannot get the comments about the Prius out of my head!
It's true- I have never met someone who drives a Prius whom I have liked.
And as for the valet volunteering to defecate into the trunk of a Prius (while absolutely hilarious), it will now reassert itself every time I walk by a parked Prius.
Stop it !
c.elder chapter 31 . 3/11
I am so glad that your Logan is a more take charge, confident guy than all those fanfics that portray him as a washed up, boneless, self centred, insecure, wimp.
1,489 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »