Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
Oh, please tell me you plan on continuing this!
LoVe.addict08 chapter 45 . 3/10
I loved this story! I hope you will still continue to write it.
Joy chapter 45 . 2/25
This story is magic!
j4820 chapter 25 . 2/19
Every so often I start rereading this story in between updates. The talk between Logan and Keith about Marla made me lol.
paganraimi chapter 45 . 2/12
loved this wonderful world building most ofc's and oc's I can't stand but yours are fresh and fantastic. Loved this thing can't wait till the muse strikes again. Knew there was a serial killer on the horizon. Great clues and foretelling
marsgamegirl chapter 45 . 2/9
I really enjoyed this chapter, especially the ending with the Halloween tales. I go to school where the original exorcist case took place. I even took a class where our semester focused heavily on that particular topic and we read The Exorcist and watched the movie, Blatty's version. As well as The Devil Came to St. Louis, which covers the real case you mention here. It was just exciting to see you add those facts into the story and you did great telling the case for those who are not aware! Love this entire fic!
AnneL214 chapter 1 . 1/10
I love this story. I read it almost 2 years ago and I came back to see if you had updated. Unfortunately not, but I hope you’ll continue writing it. I saw that you updated another story a couple months back so it gives me hope. Your story is really well written and we can see many plots unfolding. So please, don’t give up! :-)
Guest chapter 45 . 11/12/2017
I love this story. Please keep writing it!
linntherese chapter 44 . 10/23/2017
Have you given up on this? I really hope you haven't, because this is one of the best ff I've ever read. I love it :)
Guest chapter 45 . 10/21/2017
I hope you would continue this story,it is amazing! I would like to ask you about Venus anf Mars story. I would like to reread it, but even on Amazon it is impossible. Could you give some information,where we can find it?
Guest chapter 45 . 10/10/2017
Please continue with this story.
Guest chapter 45 . 6/17/2017
This is one of my all time favorite stories, both from "professional" writers and fanfiction. It is amazing. I really hope you find the time to continue it. I'm in love with it.
reader2009 chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
It's called Venus and mars it's on Amazon for the kindle/ kindle app it's $3.99
Kristen Wilson chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
This story references a shooting of Liam Fitzpatrick in the desert. Does anyone know where to find that story?
linntherese chapter 45 . 4/21/2017
I love this story :) You haven't updated in a while, have you given up on it? I really hope you haven't because this is one of my favorites. Anyway, I would love to read 'Venus and Mars' again, but can't find it anywhere. Can you help me find it? Maybe point me in the right direction? It's been a few years since I read it, and I really wish to read it again :) You are an amazing writer.
1,663 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »