Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
labroussard chapter 44 . 8/14
I love this story so far ! Can't wait to hear where ya take it.
vecabd chapter 44 . 8/12
I have been completely hooked on to your story for a couple of weeks now. Reading Veronica and Logan's life together has been wonderful. Full of domesticity that I adore so much.

You have come up with these gorgeous characters on this story, Candy , Elliot and Marla on top of everything. I can't tell you how much I laughed out loud when reading them.
Including Ratner as Logan's right hand is delightful. The relationship that they have developed and the way you explained it, I totally bought it. Now I wish it had been like that in canon.

I wanted to tell you all this because of your A's note at the end. We didn't missed the other characters that you have incorporated in this chapter. I'd love to keep on reading LoVe in Minnesota. In fact, I can't wait for them to return home. Neptune is not their home anymore :)

Thanks for posting such a beautiful story. Your Logan's voice is so accurate and lovely to read. We fall in love for him again, if that's even possible. Great work !
ziebra chapter 11 . 8/1
Hi, it's me again. Just finished chapter 11. Really enjoying this story, especially the realtors. Usually I hate OCs and tend to avoid those stories, but yours are so good. I liked being introduced to our beloved characters through their eyes.
A few things after reading this far:
Is there a prequel fic or story I am missing? Or will the sorokin kidnapping and the Fitzpatrick cabin be fleshed out more in this story?
Also, Tim Foyle commited one of the rapes? Is that a fanwank or part of a previous AU fic, because I don't believe it's canon, right?
And third, I feel like I should know who Dom is, but it's escaping me.
Other than that everything else is wonderful. I shed an actual tear when Weevil told Logan that she was buried in the necklace.
Again, really glad I started this fic on my vacation, even though I don't have that much downtime. I actually paid $30 on my flight for unlimited wifi to read past chapter 3!
ziebra chapter 2 . 7/30
Just discovered this fic and am excited to have something hefty to read while on vacation! I just finished chapter 2. First, let me say I love love love your Logan! Second, did you have a house in mind when you wrote this? Do you have photos or a floor plan? I'm an Architect and am sooooooo curious. Thanks!
"more wine than I'd ever spend on a bottle"...very good for someone a bit inebriated.
Very clever to interlace parts of the official stuff with your story. I hope V is not going to go jumping to conclusions about Logan's purchase.
Isazu chapter 44 . 7/16
oh oh I smell trouble. It was nice to see a the rest of the gang for a while, and I love how you portrait the conversation between Logan and Madison at the end...it was perfect logan
Thanks for the update! I really enjoy where the story is going!
intensewhatever chapter 44 . 7/13
I just want you to know that for me, the movie never happened and your fic is my headcanon lol. You are an amazing writer and I am always so excited to see what you come up with next! Update soon! :)
vecastone chapter 18 . 7/11
Such a 'nice' conversation between Logan and Duncan. That encounter was a total surprise ! i was not expecting it. Great job, showing how selfish Duncan was sometimes. I want to believe that he would not be that much of an ass though. That at least after all that time, he would be more objective on those things.
CalmintheChaos chapter 44 . 7/8
Such a fabulous chapter!
Wonderful and well rounded as always, I'm glad the movie hasn't changed this awesome au you've created!
spk chapter 44 . 7/8
OMG! With that kind of ending?! You so have to update soon, please! :)
Kou Shun'u chapter 44 . 7/7
Yup, I was amused how movie/books were incorporated into the plot. Though, I do prefer your future for the characters than those.
Hmmmm so the cat is out of the bag on logan and veronica's marriage-would the word spred and not allow logan to go incognito as logan echolls anymore?
C chapter 44 . 7/6
Great. So glad you had a chance to update.
RedJane12 chapter 44 . 7/6
So brilliant to see a chapter of this story! Love it! It was fun to see the 'school reunion' situation courtesy of Duncan's return... Dick Casablancas being a twitter fanatic comes as no surprise! So V is onto Logan's secret shenanigans... Though it can't be too bad if Weevil is helping him right? I hope this story NEVER ends!
JeniLyn2000 chapter 44 . 7/6
Oh no, the plot thickens. I do believe that Logan is up to only good. I do hope Veronica gives him benefit of the doubt before outright accusing him of evil. I love that the plot is amping up.

The party was fantastic, loved the little snippets you smartly altered and added. Although, poor Gia, she still seems headed for despair. I always had a soft spot for her, and I adore Krysten Ritter.

I love your work, thanks for updating.
1,563 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »