Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
sanrio76 chapter 41 . 3h ago
I am so happy to see an update on this story! Awesome way to end this chapter. I'm looking forward to your next one!
OH PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE I LOVE LoVe SO MUCH AND I CANT STAND 2 NOT READ ANOTHER CHAPTER! PLZ UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS FANFIC! 3333333333333333333333333333333333
bdet chapter 42 . 3/28
i love this story! please keep writing im dying to know what logans secret mission is!
hugsandpuppies chapter 42 . 3/21
I just finished reading Mr. Kiss and Tell and all it made me want to do was come back and start reading this story again so I could imagine a happy, snarky Veronica-and-Logan relationship. The way you have written them is so perfect that I wish you were in charge of the continuing canon!
c.elder chapter 42 . 3/13
wow-what a chapter...all of it so good... and it all rings true as well...
Gosh you have talent!
More please, more chapters please, please?
c.elder chapter 41 . 3/13
oh thank god!

Nice one mlp- you had me going there!
Logan left his gun on board that boat...that is going to come back to haunt him...
c.elder chapter 40 . 3/13
That donut! He's baaaccckkkkk, and he's going to nail either Logan or Veronica. Either way he wins i.e. Veronica will not be anyone's if not his.
c.elder chapter 37 . 3/12
Just to say, I really like this well adjusted Trina who finally makes it. She sounds a lot more mature and put together than Logan does.
Bravo.
c.elder chapter 36 . 3/12
Morris may well haul in Logan for a chat. Maybe Duncan alerted Morris(using a false name and trail) in order to have Logan arrested, and that would mean Veronica would be alone, as L would go to jail as an accessory after the fact(as he had met with Duncan during his honeymoon and not divulged it).Effectively, this would give duncan revenge on Logan for taking Veronica.

I think Morris reappearing is not a random event at all.
c.Elder chapter 34 . 3/11
Again with the Prius- I just sprayed water all over the screen, when I came to the end of the first paragraph!
This chapter was also a gem!
You have talent...
c.elder chapter 33 . 3/11
Thanks to you, I cannot get the comments about the Prius out of my head!
It's true- I have never met someone who drives a Prius whom I have liked.
And as for the valet volunteering to defecate into the trunk of a Prius (while absolutely hilarious), it will now reassert itself every time I walk by a parked Prius.
Stop it !
c.elder chapter 31 . 3/11
I am so glad that your Logan is a more take charge, confident guy than all those fanfics that portray him as a washed up, boneless, self centred, insecure, wimp.
c.elder chapter 30 . 3/11
Amazingly good chapter, although Logan must have been driving V absolutely mad with his constant badgering. I was waiting for her to take the chopping knife to his manly parts to make him shut up!
c.elder chapter 28 . 3/10
This was an incredibly lyrical chapter!
Well done indeed.
The interweaving of those songs with their history was a great idea, and perfectly executed.
I liked that V did not want to allow the FBI to use L, and I don't think L showed enough understanding and appreciation of the stand she took to protect him.
It's a shame he didnt, and it's not a good idea to go to this auction now as her bosses will just continue to ask even more from her that will put their relationship at risk.
1,487 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »