Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
LoVe Obsessed2 chapter 10 . 1/17
I’m still out here with your story running through my mind and wondering what Logan’s up to. I miss this universe. It’s truly one of my favorites
Mirandaannw chapter 46 . 10/21/2023
I just read this whole thing (again) and man i love it so much. I seriously hope you finish it someday
Guest chapter 46 . 10/5/2023
Really great story ! The last update seems to be old so I guess there is no chance to see you finish it ? Couple you maybe tell us what were Logan an JR up to ?
Celtic Ember chapter 46 . 9/10/2023
Still enjoy reading this even though it was never finished, but sure would have been entertaining to read about their first winter :)
Erin.omarple chapter 46 . 8/25/2023
I love this story! I was so disappointed to reach the end of this chapter without major story lines wrapping up. I hope you are still writing and will one day bring us more! Thanks for the first 46 chapters.
kaykuls24 chapter 28 . 7/9/2023
Rereading story this in celebration of Speak Now TV coming out this weekend… always loved TayTay, but I associate that album with Veronica and Logan because of this story
Neskat chapter 46 . 6/24/2023
Absolutely great! I would love to read more of this. Apart from Veronica and Logan, you also write a great Dick, Keith and JR. Tuski is likeable and Bryn is wonderful and we don't hold Candy's strangeness against him. Thank you for all the enjoiable reading hours!
MalDek chapter 44 . 3/28/2023
I still want to know why Logan needed drugs for? was he working for the FBI?
augter chapter 46 . 3/24/2023
I stumbled onto this story and just love it! I have so many questions that I was hoping to get answers to. What happened in the desert? What is LoganJR missed up in. Are they DEA? What is V& L reaction to all the snow? Any chance you will revisit this story?
MargaritaS chapter 46 . 2/4/2023
I love this story so much, I really want to see where all the story lines are headed. I will keep my fingers crossed that you will return to this someday soon :)
whatisthismagic chapter 1 . 1/10/2023
I can see you get lots of praise for this story already so I am sure I won’t tell you anything you don’t already know but love this story. It is truly creative to basically start amongst the happy ending (they we all crave) but you kept me hooked by teasing about the recent past (I hope someday I can find out the Gory and Liam story). It was nice to read about cannon events as well being retold from new perspectives. This story seems to give the fans (me) everything I seek in FanFiction. Thank you so much!
redbanker chapter 46 . 12/30/2022
God I love the story it really is my version of cannon I don’t accept anything else I certainly don’t accept anything past the movie but really anything past the end of season three I like your version so much better hope you update soon
redbanker chapter 1 . 12/29/2022
I do hope you come back to the story soon I know you say you will but it’s my absolute favorite Veronica Mars story ever and complete Canaan in my book
Guest chapter 46 . 8/6/2022
This a really incredible world you created. I hope you find inspiration someday and come back to update. This story is way too good to abandon. I actually laughed out loud several times throughout, not usual for me. Your characters are so well written and the witty banter is so much fun. Hope to see you back here soon, I will be watching.
AGreen2222 chapter 46 . 7/21/2022
I absolutely love this! It’s hilarious and witty with sparkling dialogue. The original characters are wonderfully fun and zany and great additions to the cast, without being overused. I adore the relationship here between Logan and Veronica, though their friendships with other people (especially JR) add much to the story. I would love to see this continued and to find out why Logan and JR are doing some of the secretive spy type things they are doing, but even without this being officially completed , this is a fantastic tale to read. It also makes me want to visit its setting—but only in the summer or Fall! I hope to read about their experiences there in Winter one day. Thank you so much for writing this!
1,897 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »