Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
Mirandaannw chapter 11 . 2/19
came looking to see if it's been updated. It's so good
Please continue with this story or say it is complete.
LOOOOVE chapter 45 . 2/14
Wow. Phenomenal story, I'm completely hooked! Please don't abandon this story, I love that incredible VM fiction is still in the works and will definitely keep following this story! Keep up the fabulous work!
spk chapter 1 . 2/8
Reviewing Ch. 45 again: I was wondering when those murders would finally end up at the FBI?! And your handling of Bryn's thoughts in this chapter were amazing! I'm begging for more of this...please?! Your understanding and writing of these characters is so complex, complete, inspiring, and realistic. I need more... :)
ForgeK chapter 33 . 2/5
R
Are you still continuing to work on this story?
MargaritaS chapter 45 . 12/27/2016
wow, this is a great story, there is so much going on i really want to know what happens next. i am eagerly awaiting the next chapter :)
Coffeefilterart chapter 45 . 11/14/2016
I recently found this story and love it! Your characterizations are great and the lack of angst with Logan and Veronica is much appreciated. The conclusion of Duncan's case was very satisfying and I love seeing Veronica's skills at the FBI. I hope you keep updating this!
ptitemel38 chapter 45 . 11/11/2016
I've just read the whole story for the hundred time and I still love it so much. It's been a long time since you're last update please tell me you haven't gave up the story ?! Il you havé could you maybe just tell me what is Logan up to? Even after all this time I don't have a clue ! It's driving me crazy !
Please please update :)
NVMF chapter 45 . 10/29/2016
Just re-reading for Halloween fun. Makes me want to sip hot cider and eat taffy Apple's on the patio with the fire pit snapping away. Laughing again at the thought of Ratner going undercover as a pro to watch over Veronica... That bra practice with Candy will prove very helpful, I'm sure. Hoping for an update of this or Pantastic soon! Happy Halloween!
3murphytoddlers chapter 45 . 9/29/2016
PLEASE tell me there's an update coming soon! I've been keeping up with this story off and on for the last few years and each time I come back to it I keep thinking it's just getting better and better! Your characters and scenes are so vivid that I can actually see and HEAR it all playing in my head like an actual movie or episode. Are we (your most adoring fans) going to get an update soon?!
Guest chapter 45 . 9/20/2016
Please continue with this story. I'm wanting more.
Guest chapter 45 . 9/13/2016
Reading this story again after reading Pantastic... A Life Extraordinary references another story 'Venus and Mars'... Wondering where I could find it to read?
MalDek chapter 45 . 7/28/2016
Hi, I love this story. Are you going to continue with this story? It's to good not to!
Amelia chapter 45 . 7/7/2016
This is exactly the kind of fanfiction I want to read! I've been reading this over the last few days and currently now for almost 3 hours and I can't wait until you write more. It's hard to find a well written fanfic and from personal experience I know how hard it is to uphold the personalities and voices of the original characters when writing. However, I think you did an amazing job of building both Rob Thomas' and your own characters. I could picture everything that was being said as if it was in the show itself. You have a way of writing that subtly shows your immense talent and intelligence. I finished the series and the movie two days ago, but I began to read this about a day or two before then and everything felt like it could perfectly be canon. Some of the scenes you wrote between Logan and Veronica are absolutely perfect- you would be killer at one-shots. I don't usually waste my time reading bad fanfiction, but I'm so thankful that I found this one. I hate reading crazy AUs but this one was totally realistic and I wish that there was more fanfic out there like yours, not only for Veronica Mars but for everything. This show means so much to me and I love how well you have continued your story. You clearly are very creative and incredibly talented and I absolutely can not wait until you update again. :)
1,645 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »