Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
Seacryer chapter 44 . 11/27
I really, really hope you're coming back to finish this. I just read the entire thing in less than 24 hours. I was so disappointed that it wasn't finished. I think it's truly superlative. Can't remember the last time i laughed out loud so often and so hard while reading. Wonderful work. Pleeeeeeaaaaaaseeeeee come baaaaaaaaack! :'(
Amy chapter 44 . 11/19
Love the story; hope you'll finish it soon. What's your plan for adding more chapters?
JoeCool701 chapter 44 . 11/12
My last comment should be under this chapter instead on chapter 1. However it says the same. Please come back and post more chapters
JoeCool701 chapter 1 . 11/12
Please come back and continue to write! This needs to be a completed story!
Please update more soon, this is one of my favorite stories
Mirandaannw chapter 1 . 10/3
I'm rereading this story again because it's so long In between updates (which is fine) but I forget the previous chapters and I need something to read right now. I wish I could have read Venus and Mars but it seems to be gone which is a shame
ptitemel38 chapter 1 . 10/2
Please please please update ! I've just finished reading the story for the 50th time ans I still can't get enough of it ! I think I am going to go crazy If I don't find out what Logan is up to ! PLEEEEEEASE :)
Jlynn206 chapter 44 . 9/12
This is still my favorite Veronica Mars fanfic of all time! I am so glad you are keeping it going! :-)
yankami chapter 4 . 9/9
I've read and very much liked VENUS AND MARS and was expecting some kind of sequel with this story. I gotta say I was quite disappointed when I started reading A LIFE EXTRAORDINARY.
What I liked is the writing style which seems more sophisticated and ambitious than the more plain language of VENUS AND MARS. The idea of giving the realtors their own perspective feels fresh and helps to make the first three chapter more interesting.
Unfortunately more interesting in this case still doesn't mean interesting, at least not for me. I love the character Veronica Mars for her wit, her edge, her resourcefulness, her underdog attitude. I guess it's just not a story for me since none of these qualities can be found in these first chapters. Buying super expensive property, getting excited over Logan arriving in a brand new Ferrari, I don't know, it seems like a far cry from the Veronica I know.
And I miss Neptune and Noir.
But perhaps I am just too hasty in my judgement and the mystery and thrill developes after a slow start. Even without angst there could be crime.
labroussard chapter 44 . 8/14
I love this story so far ! Can't wait to hear where ya take it.
vecabd chapter 44 . 8/12
I have been completely hooked on to your story for a couple of weeks now. Reading Veronica and Logan's life together has been wonderful. Full of domesticity that I adore so much.

You have come up with these gorgeous characters on this story, Candy , Elliot and Marla on top of everything. I can't tell you how much I laughed out loud when reading them.
Including Ratner as Logan's right hand is delightful. The relationship that they have developed and the way you explained it, I totally bought it. Now I wish it had been like that in canon.

I wanted to tell you all this because of your A's note at the end. We didn't missed the other characters that you have incorporated in this chapter. I'd love to keep on reading LoVe in Minnesota. In fact, I can't wait for them to return home. Neptune is not their home anymore :)

Thanks for posting such a beautiful story. Your Logan's voice is so accurate and lovely to read. We fall in love for him again, if that's even possible. Great work !
ziebra chapter 11 . 8/1
Hi, it's me again. Just finished chapter 11. Really enjoying this story, especially the realtors. Usually I hate OCs and tend to avoid those stories, but yours are so good. I liked being introduced to our beloved characters through their eyes.
A few things after reading this far:
Is there a prequel fic or story I am missing? Or will the sorokin kidnapping and the Fitzpatrick cabin be fleshed out more in this story?
Also, Tim Foyle commited one of the rapes? Is that a fanwank or part of a previous AU fic, because I don't believe it's canon, right?
And third, I feel like I should know who Dom is, but it's escaping me.
Other than that everything else is wonderful. I shed an actual tear when Weevil told Logan that she was buried in the necklace.
Again, really glad I started this fic on my vacation, even though I don't have that much downtime. I actually paid $30 on my flight for unlimited wifi to read past chapter 3!
ziebra chapter 2 . 7/30
Just discovered this fic and am excited to have something hefty to read while on vacation! I just finished chapter 2. First, let me say I love love love your Logan! Second, did you have a house in mind when you wrote this? Do you have photos or a floor plan? I'm an Architect and am sooooooo curious. Thanks!
"more wine than I'd ever spend on a bottle"...very good for someone a bit inebriated.
Very clever to interlace parts of the official stuff with your story. I hope V is not going to go jumping to conclusions about Logan's purchase.
Isazu chapter 44 . 7/16
oh oh I smell trouble. It was nice to see a the rest of the gang for a while, and I love how you portrait the conversation between Logan and Madison at the was perfect logan
1,572 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »