Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
I'm really enjoying this story but you need to hurry up and finish writing it!
NVMF chapter 43 . 5/10
This is such a great story. Enjoyed this chapter. I loved the Xena and Star Wars nods. I remember groaning when Duncan left and made his dramatic pledge and V seemed to give him that "look me up later" response and I was like,*hell, no,* not this again, ever. But I'm as dumb as the Donut - you made it make sense here. I'm so glad the Sword of Duncan Kane has been cut down from over Veronica' s head - once less obstacle on the way to perfect happiness! Now let's get Logan right!
RedJane12 chapter 43 . 5/9
I love this story! Apart from how awesome Logan and V are in the story and how extraordinarily happy they are together, you manage to surprise me with unexpected joys... Like enjoying Logan and Duncan's renewed friendship... Good of Duncan to apologise and stop being a douche and good of Logan to be gracious about it... And I was happy for Agent Norris too! Good news all around
Great new chapter! I love this story!
Novazalee chapter 43 . 5/6
Hi,
I just discovered your story and I love it so much! It took me a couple of day to read it all and it was a real pleasure. It is very well written with a lot of humor and the characters personalities are very similar to the TV one.

I was a huge fan of the show when it was on TV and of LoVe particularly and I found ffn a couple of years after it ended and never really thought to watch for Veronica Mars stories.
The movie gave me the idea and I'm happy that it lead me to you.

Usually I prefer M rated story because they are often better written even if sometime a good story is hidden behind too much smut. You can say that two people are very much in love and are hot for each other without writing a sex scene every ten lines. Your story don't fall in that category and I really appreciate it. You concentrate on the characters and it's great.

Keep writing because it's soooo good and update soon! Thank you!

Ps : sorry for the mistakes, English is my second language.
Sunkissu9 chapter 43 . 5/3
You're back! Yay!
Please continue, this story is awesome.
jcampbell943 chapter 43 . 5/1
I loved what Logan had to say to Celete. I could picture the look of disdain on her face and her shuffling into the house. Update soon...hopefully a Echolls baby is on the way...
apcaniglia chapter 18 . 4/29
"What I know," Logan said, blocking Duncan's wild punch and knocking him to the ground again, "is that when she thinks of you at all, she only remembers you as bthe guy who was standing next to me./b"

And there is the Chapter 42 title reference! I knew it, just took me a bit to find it. Great chapter!
DalWriter chapter 43 . 4/29
I was just thinking about this wonderful story yesterday & viola it appeared on the list. Hurrah!

I do love how you spin a yarn. I'm glad Duncan & Logan are friends. I hope we all get to meet Lilly II; softening Agent Morris by giving her a love interest was a twist I didn't see coming. If they had met under other circumstances, I suspect they would be friends / mentors. Veronica thinking Mata Hari had an easy job was classic.

One thing: I think Morris would recognize the name of the reporter so she'd know Keith was behind the leak.

It feels like you are wrapping this up. Between this & it's predecessor the end has been a long time coming. It's been an epic ride
JeniLyn2000 chapter 43 . 4/29
Damn, I don't want to like Duncan. This is fantastic. The Duncan/Logan/Celeste scene was hilarious. I can't wait to read what comes next.

I like that Keith is now so fond of Logan and bragging about his work. Makes my heart all gooey. I love that Veronica & Logan are going to be able to move past her past with Duncan.
octoberreign chapter 43 . 4/29
Hurrah! An update from you is always exciting! I love, love, love this story!
Veronica flirting to get what she wants. Logan making up with Duncan but still getting in the last hit. Logan playing Celeste before making it clear to both her and Duncan that veronica is the most important thing in the world to him. Ugh!
It's all perfection, you are amazing. Thank you for the update!
Great chap...update soon.
Angelpete87 chapter 43 . 4/29
I like this chapter I think it is good that Logan and Duncan cleared the air and talked about everything. I love that Logan teased Celeste about Veronica for his own personal enjoyment.
P2880 chapter 43 . 4/28
Duncan has grown up!
Maggi Esk chapter 43 . 4/28
I liked more when Logan and Duncan were fighting but whatever. and the part with Celeste that was gold! love it!
I want to know more about Keith/Logan's books.
1,513 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »