Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
This is one of my all time favorite stories, both from "professional" writers and fanfiction. It is amazing. I really hope you find the time to continue it. I'm in love with it.
reader2009 chapter 1 . 5/16
It's called Venus and mars it's on Amazon for the kindle/ kindle app it's $3.99
Kristen Wilson chapter 1 . 5/15
This story references a shooting of Liam Fitzpatrick in the desert. Does anyone know where to find that story?
linntherese chapter 45 . 4/21
I love this story :) You haven't updated in a while, have you given up on it? I really hope you haven't because this is one of my favorites. Anyway, I would love to read 'Venus and Mars' again, but can't find it anywhere. Can you help me find it? Maybe point me in the right direction? It's been a few years since I read it, and I really wish to read it again :) You are an amazing writer.
AmyPC chapter 5 . 4/5
In re-reading this chapter today, all I could think about was the insight we're getting into Jeff's life in A Life Pantastic. You've really maintained a consistency between stories even with the great time span between the writing of this chapter and the writing of Jeff's back story. You must have notebooks full of notes to pull off this epic AU and present it all with such clarity of character and story! Thanks once again for sharing your creativity and talent.
the crazy ladies chapter 1 . 4/3
Hi, I was in the mood to reread Venus and Mars and then read all of this, the lovely sequel. Only problem, Amazon tells me I can't buy Venus and Mars. "This title is not currently available for sale". Just wondering what I'm supposed to do?
AmyInJapan chapter 45 . 3/26
Enjoy reading, hope there's still more to come
Mirandaannw chapter 11 . 2/19
came looking to see if it's been updated. It's so good
Please continue with this story or say it is complete.
LOOOOVE chapter 45 . 2/14
Wow. Phenomenal story, I'm completely hooked! Please don't abandon this story, I love that incredible VM fiction is still in the works and will definitely keep following this story! Keep up the fabulous work!
spk chapter 1 . 2/8
Reviewing Ch. 45 again: I was wondering when those murders would finally end up at the FBI?! And your handling of Bryn's thoughts in this chapter were amazing! I'm begging for more of this...please?! Your understanding and writing of these characters is so complex, complete, inspiring, and realistic. I need more... :)
ForgeK chapter 33 . 2/5
R
Are you still continuing to work on this story?
MargaritaS chapter 45 . 12/27/2016
wow, this is a great story, there is so much going on i really want to know what happens next. i am eagerly awaiting the next chapter :)
Coffeefilterart chapter 45 . 11/14/2016
I recently found this story and love it! Your characterizations are great and the lack of angst with Logan and Veronica is much appreciated. The conclusion of Duncan's case was very satisfying and I love seeing Veronica's skills at the FBI. I hope you keep updating this!
1,652 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »