Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
1stindia chapter 36 . 4/17/2013
Oh no, over so soon! Well I really enjoyed it, especially the Logan-Charlie-talk. Please more!
Shel12 chapter 36 . 4/17/2013
Saw that you had updated as I started work and then had to wait 10hours to read this chapter. Very glad that after all that anticipation this chapter did not disappoint. Liked that Trina is obviously starting to beleive Logan, but I loved how it was Charlie who talked Logan out of his anger. I basically just love this story as the descriptions are wonderful, I love the humor and wit of Logan and Veronica and I find I can see the characters you have introduced fitting into LoVe's world realistically.
Angel chapter 36 . 4/17/2013
I like this chapter, I like Logan and Charlie's relationship they seem to be really close and they don't hold back and are very honest with each other even when the other one doesn't want to hear it. I think that Logan should go a little bit easy on Trina and apologize yes she isn't the best sister in the world but she does her best. I think that Trina needs to realize that Aaron was a horrible person he abused Logan, killed Lilly and tried to kill Veronica so he isn't some hero or someone to look up to. I like that Veronica's new friends know more about her life and Logan but they don't care that Logan is rich or the things that happened to him they just care that Veronica is happy. I wonder if Logan is ever going to tell Veronica about seeing Duncan and are they going to know that Gory was killed. I can't wait for the next chapter
cobwebanne chapter 36 . 4/17/2013
I agree with Tuski :-) I liked the insight into the Echolls siblings relationships. Thank you for sharing this.
Absolem'sMalice chapter 36 . 4/17/2013
Thanks for updating. Charlie's great & wow, good perspective on Trina.
HoneyBee1 chapter 36 . 4/16/2013
This is a good chapter about Trina. Sometimes I feel bad with both Trina and Logan. They just cannot get a long. Very interesting to see their interactions, how much they hate each other. Will you include Trina's mom too?
Harmne chapter 36 . 4/16/2013
No matter how long your chapters are, they're never long enough for me! I could just keep reading your stuff all night!
Love that Dick called to check on Logan. Loved that Logan actually called Trina - even if it did turn into a fight. But it sounds like *maybe* she's seeing some things more clearly. Really loved that Logan called Charlie, too - Charlie is good for him. I think Logan is doing a lot of growing personally!
I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with Veronica's case for the FBI. I'm kind of split about her becoming an agent; she was so independent before I have a hard time seeing her taking orders from someone whose mind doesn't work nearly as fast as hers. But then again, having all the resources and *backup* when needed is a plus, too. I think it's looking promising in your story - I'll have to wait and see!
Harmne chapter 35 . 4/16/2013
I somehow missed this chapter before but it was great to catch up. Crazy to surf in such cold water! But than I'm going good to swim in a warm pool... You do such a great job with conversations - even the nonsense ones like the vampires vs zombies argument between Logan and JR. LOVED the confrontation between Veronica and Agent Morris - in front of the boss, no less!
I saw somewhere else about VM being made into a movie. Is it just going to be a rehash of the series, or a continuation - do you know? Too bad they don't contact you to use your "Venus and Mars" storyline! That would be a good movie!
lateVMlover chapter 36 . 4/16/2013
Loved the Trina/Logan/Charlie stuff. Great insight!
gabster-amy chapter 36 . 4/16/2013
I really enjoyed, well maybe enjoyed is not the right word...I really appreciated the Trina and Logan conversation. Logan has such complicated relationships with like very single person in his life and his and Trina's isn't explored enough.
Maggi Esk chapter 36 . 4/16/2013
wow! that was so good I never see things like Trina (apparently neither Logan), you're so right well Charlie is right. and talking about him I really like the kind of relationship with Logan. And now he is going to SoCal that is interesting maybe?

I wonder if Veronica is going to tell him about that the FBI is thinking they keep in touch with Duncan for the honeymoon trip and if Logan is going to tell him that he saw him there I dont think so but it seems like is going to come back later to be problem.
LoVefan1123 chapter 36 . 4/16/2013
Another great chapter. Glad that Logan finally got through to Trina about the abuse and yes he does need to go and see her. I also think Logan might need to tell Veronica about seeing Duncan on their honeymoon. Please update soon.
krazyy989 chapter 36 . 4/16/2013
Logan's growing up(:, will we see more of Trina in the next chapter? And will Veronica find out about Duncan soon? Great writing!
RachaelMaree chapter 36 . 4/16/2013
YAY! An update! This has always been one of my fave stories. Looking forward to seeing how it goes with Trina.
radiate689 chapter 36 . 4/16/2013