Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
Yanijean chapter 43 . 6/22/2015
I love this story. Bryn,Marla and Candy are great original characters. Love all the gang portrayals esp how Dick is really still Dick. Great fleshing out of Ratner. his and Logan's adventures very 60's spy duo ( I spy or the man from Uncle). Not sure if this is still being updated but I very much hope so. Thanks either way.
C chapter 12 . 6/21/2015
Just wanted to ask if Venus & Mars was going to be made available on ? Would love to be able to reread it. Thanks.
amr56 chapter 43 . 6/19/2015
I just found this story. I like it a lot and I like how you've written all the characters and their relationships. Thanks!
C.Elder chapter 43 . 6/18/2015
Very good. Keep up the good work, and post!
Next chapter?
Guest chapter 43 . 6/15/2015
I loved this story I have dyslexia and it's hard for me to read large stories like this but it was so good I had to read it please update soon I love this story
C chapter 43 . 6/2/2015
Great chapter, so glad you had a chance to update. Can't wait to read more.
DLillith21 chapter 43 . 6/2/2015
Just finished re reading the whole story, so good! Can't wait to see what comes out of the wood work at the party. Looking forward to more Bryn , JR, Shep and Tuski to come in future chapters.
spk chapter 43 . 5/29/2015
OMG! I somehow missed these last 3 chapters of updates. LOVE your twist on who helped Duncan. Loved some little hints I could see to the mysteries of the Mars' future. Loved every bit about this (even the nod to Xena with the "warrior princess" remark). Can't wait for more. :)
Guest chapter 43 . 5/19/2015
I'm really enjoying this story but you need to hurry up and finish writing it!
NVMF chapter 43 . 5/10/2015
This is such a great story. Enjoyed this chapter. I loved the Xena and Star Wars nods. I remember groaning when Duncan left and made his dramatic pledge and V seemed to give him that "look me up later" response and I was like,*hell, no,* not this again, ever. But I'm as dumb as the Donut - you made it make sense here. I'm so glad the Sword of Duncan Kane has been cut down from over Veronica' s head - once less obstacle on the way to perfect happiness! Now let's get Logan right!
RedJane12 chapter 43 . 5/9/2015
I love this story! Apart from how awesome Logan and V are in the story and how extraordinarily happy they are together, you manage to surprise me with unexpected joys... Like enjoying Logan and Duncan's renewed friendship... Good of Duncan to apologise and stop being a douche and good of Logan to be gracious about it... And I was happy for Agent Norris too! Good news all around
Guest chapter 43 . 5/9/2015
Great new chapter! I love this story!
Novazalee chapter 43 . 5/6/2015
Hi,
I just discovered your story and I love it so much! It took me a couple of day to read it all and it was a real pleasure. It is very well written with a lot of humor and the characters personalities are very similar to the TV one.

I was a huge fan of the show when it was on TV and of LoVe particularly and I found ffn a couple of years after it ended and never really thought to watch for Veronica Mars stories.
The movie gave me the idea and I'm happy that it lead me to you.

Usually I prefer M rated story because they are often better written even if sometime a good story is hidden behind too much smut. You can say that two people are very much in love and are hot for each other without writing a sex scene every ten lines. Your story don't fall in that category and I really appreciate it. You concentrate on the characters and it's great.

Keep writing because it's soooo good and update soon! Thank you!

Ps : sorry for the mistakes, English is my second language.
Sunkissu9 chapter 43 . 5/3/2015
You're back! Yay!
Please continue, this story is awesome.
jcampbell943 chapter 43 . 5/1/2015
I loved what Logan had to say to Celete. I could picture the look of disdain on her face and her shuffling into the house. Update soon...hopefully a Echolls baby is on the way...
1,656 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »