Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
batgilr26 chapter 42 . 2/8
I so love this story. Thank you.
GUEST chapter 42 . 2/8
Woooooot Wooooot Another chapter in this excellent story. I'm a happy camper! Thank you!
LoVePJandBrucasLover chapter 42 . 2/8
Great update!
kerali chapter 42 . 2/8
Loved the chapter and how they reconciled their honeymoon. Can't stand Duncan, wish Logan could have punched him again.
JeniLyn2000 chapter 42 . 2/8
This, all of this...the interrogation, the lunch, the Duncan & Veronica conversation, the Logan/Veronica lanai talk...all of this is why I love the way you write. This is all kinds of good and I cannot wait to read more.
Czomom chapter 42 . 2/8
Yay for another chapter! Great twist blaming lamb for masterminding everything. I really enjoy Logan and Veronica's relationship in this story - more soon please!
irma66 chapter 42 . 2/8
Very elaborate set-up of Lamb. The funny thing is, I think he would be fine getting this posthumous "credit", it gave him credibility the FBI was not giving him back when this happened. He's probably on some dingy cloud somewhere laughing, "both Keith and Veronica Mars are smarter than me".
Kayte chapter 42 . 2/8
Nicely put. However, I expected more out of the conversation between Logan and Veronica. I still think Duncan is up to something.
redbanker chapter 42 . 2/8
Two chapters so close together. I am deliriously happy! Yay such an awesome chapter and I love how completely Veronica chose Logan. Just one point, when is Logan going to tell Veronica he didn't sleep with Madison. I can't wait for that moment.
DifferentialEquation chapter 41 . 2/4
I had a feeling he would pin sheriff Lamb, but probably only because I've spent an inordinate amount of time thinking about it.
RedJane12 chapter 41 . 2/1
Great New Year gift, an update from 'A Life Extraordinary' which is my post-TV show fav 'canon' (even with the movie out there, not that I would complain about the movie of course! It did have its moments & a HEA).
I was a little nervous with that weirdly vindictive Agent Morris sounding so self-assured... But good thing Papa Mars sorted things out with Duncan who seems to have (I guess) come to terms with the reality of Logan & Veronica... I suspect there may have been a conversation with lots of tough love from Mr. Mars perhaps to Duncan?
Loved the approach of blaming the dead... Don Lamb and the infamous Kendall Casablancas... No risk of being contradicted no Sir...
But although that was thrilling and brought the beginning of closure to the Duncan chapter (aside from Logan's idea that V still has to break up with him... which was sweetly insecure...), my favourite scenes are always the random quotidian moments of V & Logan (and the awesome JR aide de camp)...
* The debate over the pumpkins was adorable and JR & Logan really give each other a run for their (Logan's) money in dry humour capabilities...
* Logan and V dressing up in Some Like It Hot attire and yes, I could see Logan as 'Josephine'
* 'Endurance is my watchword' - made me think of 'Normal is the watchword' ep...
Can't wait for the V & Logan-Duncan confrontation coming up... Wonder when V will find out about Mollymook... I hope Logan tells her before they see Duncan...
Ninlil chapter 41 . 1/31
Tate that, Agent Morris! Whew, that was a close one. I wasn't trusting that Duncan wouldn't screw that up until the very end there. I know he would never intentionally hurt V, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions and all that. And with the way Agent Morris was so gleeful, I was right there with Logan's nervousness. Such a good story! I always get really excited when there's an update. Please come back soon with more.
fatherlessgirls chapter 41 . 1/29
I never review your stories as much as they deserve to be reviewed because all the mindless gushing I'm inclined to do after reading one of your chapters makes me cringe. That stops now.
I think Remembering Mollymook is one of my favorite chapters in this story (that and Life in the Slow Lane and Exit Through the Gift Shop and SO MANY OTHERS! How many favorites am I allowed?), especially Logan's flashback on the beach. In fact, I think I'm going to go back and read it again right after I post this review. There's partly some pleasure in the schadenfreude of seeing Logan on top in the Logan/Duncan relationship. Also, there was some fun in seeing them fight over our girl. But mostly I think I was really glad to just see Duncan again because I hate loose ends and his storyline has been this one huge frustrating loose end for so long. I was afraid that scene on the beach was all we were going to get of him so I'm glad you're bringing him back. I'm also thrilled with the last lone of this chapter (and I do admit that I was starting to get nervous that he was going to get vindictive and throw Veronica under the bus.) But, the Duncan I remember, the Duncan who was worthy of the intimacy he shared with Veronica and Logan, would have done what you had him do in this chapter.
On another topic, and since I have a moment of your attention: I've been a bit worried about you since canon was reopened. Worried that it might have taken some of the wind out of your sails. I mean, the movie is what we all wanted, right? But, on the other hand so many people have done so much work to keep the torch lit and carry these characters into the future. These characters have had such a life during the interim between season 3 and the movie and Rob Thomas doesn't know about any of it. Sometimes I think he doesn't quite see who these characters became since he first put them to the page - like any parent has trouble seeing who any child becomes. This is particularly true with Logan. The character RT wrote is different from the one JD depicted, and then LE changed again in the minds and the hands of the fans, but RT hasn't adapted. So he writes things like "That kid has a dark side, Veronica" and writes about Logan having 2 overdoses and talks about how he would want his daughter to be with Piz and talks about Veronica's attachment to Logan like a weakness she can't conquer. I don't agree. I like your version better. I know you took great pains with all your stories not only to stay within canon but to actually make sense of canon in places where it falls down and smooth out disparities. It must be killing you, in some OCD place in your brain, that your entire story has now gone AU. Don't let it. RT put down the baton and you took it up. Just because he started running along side you doesn't mean you have to pass it back. This is your story now.
Elawyn chapter 41 . 1/27
Terrific update! I found this fic last summer and devoured it in one sitting. Finding this update made my day. Love blaming Kendall and Lamb - they'll never contradict Duncan!
I guess he couldn't very well point a finger at Vinnie who would rat them all out.

It's always wonderful to find your story in my in box. Any change we won't have to wait as long for the next installment?
1,572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »