Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
Jeanie205 chapter 43 . 4/28/2015
This chapter was so much fun that I guess I'll have to forgive you for rehabilitating my least favorite character, Duncan Kane. Still, it was worth it just for the conversation between, Duncan, Logan, and Celeste, and all her faux eagerness to meet his wife.

I chuckled all the way through it, just waiting for Logan to drop the news that he'd married the despised (by Celeste) Veronica Mars. Not to mention their one-of-a-kind prenup, which sounded just about right for the two of them. Wish I could have seen THAT scene play out.

And then Duncan's reaction: "What is WRONG with you?" So perfectly in character. I'm sure he said that at least once on the show. I can hear it now.

I also loved your little shout-out to Lucy Lawless. Nope, I guess the somewhat older Agent Morris isn't like that Warrior Princess, Xena, any more.

Now that things are wrapped up with Duncan, will you be moving the action back to Minnesota? I kinda miss all those crazy characters.
Louisa chapter 43 . 4/28/2015
Yay, an update! I especially loved the scene with Duncan, Logan and Celeste.
irma66 chapter 43 . 4/28/2015
I was so excited when I realized you had a new chapter up and what a fun chapter. I love the immortalization of Don Lamb and how Keith leaks their "story" to help solidify Veronica's innocence. The warrior princess made this Xena fan LOL. I really enjoyed that with this case wrapped up, Morris was finally able to acknowledge V as someone she could respect. Too bad no one will ever know how much respect she should be getting.
Beyond that, I loved the reunion of Logan and Duncan. It's good to see them being friends again without V between them because she is so unquestionably Logan's. I hope Duncan and Lilly II become a part of LoVe's life; that's how the Fab 4 should end up. I grinned all through the scene with Celeste; she was so solicitous with Logan, which was unexpected, until she learned about V. Frankly, I think she should be relieved about their marriage, keeps Duncan off her.
Excited for more!
wolfe80 chapter 43 . 4/28/2015
Always so happy when there's a new update to this story. Loved the princess warrior reference! Also loved Logan messing with Celeste. So glad everything worked out for Veronica and Duncan with his case. Still can't wait to find out what Logan's secret life is all about though. Missing Ratner too!
AmyPC chapter 43 . 4/28/2015
Yay! I did a little happy dance when I saw the update notice. Great chapter, as always! I enjoyed Logan playing around with Celeste, and her reaction to who he married and the details of their prenup was just as I expected - she didn't disappoint! I enjoyed the easy interaction between Logan and Duncan, but I have to admit that Logan landing a punch was very satisfying! I missed JR. Thank you for sharing your story, it is a breath of fresh air!
kerali chapter 43 . 4/28/2015
Great update. Keith is brilliant. Logan and Duncan reconnecting was nice and Logan toying with Celeste was perfect.
nicole.louque.smith chapter 43 . 4/28/2015
So great to get an update! Can't wait for the next one. Love happiness!
redbanker chapter 43 . 4/28/2015
Yay! God I love this story so much. Great chapter I love how you tied everything together and the conversations are pitch perfect for the characters. As always can't wait for more.
AmyPC chapter 15 . 4/24/2015
I'm rereading, hoping there may be an update when I get there! This chapter has two wonderful exchanges in it. The conversation between V and Keith is so on character! I loved this:

"...it's made me wish he would find something he was passionate about doing."
"I'm pretty sure he has, honey." Keith chuckled.

HA!

I also enjoyed the L and JR scenes. I cannot wait to discover what they are up to. The final bit as they discuss Lynn's paintings is so poignant. I love JR's last thought. He really respects/admires/looks up to, his employer - their relationship is much more than that.
AmyPC chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
I just finished a Venus and Mars re-read which naturally brings me back to A Life Extraordinary! I have been reading a lot of VM fanfiction and this universe you have created is still by far my favorite. I love your Logan! The speaker phone call with V & Marla in this chapter is great. Marla thinks she has them figured out, and I cannot wait for the first Logan sighting - I have visions of that scene regularly! I do hope an update will happen soon, in the meantime I will be savoring what is available.
sanrio76 chapter 41 . 4/1/2015
I am so happy to see an update on this story! Awesome way to end this chapter. I'm looking forward to your next one!
Guest chapter 42 . 3/30/2015
OH PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE I LOVE LoVe SO MUCH AND I CANT STAND 2 NOT READ ANOTHER CHAPTER! PLZ UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS FANFIC! 3333333333333333333333333333333333
bdet chapter 42 . 3/28/2015
i love this story! please keep writing im dying to know what logans secret mission is!
hugsandpuppies chapter 42 . 3/21/2015
I just finished reading Mr. Kiss and Tell and all it made me want to do was come back and start reading this story again so I could imagine a happy, snarky Veronica-and-Logan relationship. The way you have written them is so perfect that I wish you were in charge of the continuing canon!
c.elder chapter 42 . 3/13/2015
wow-what a chapter...all of it so good... and it all rings true as well...
Gosh you have talent!
More please, more chapters please, please?
1,632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »