Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
hugsandpuppies chapter 40 . 11/13/2014
Every single chapter of this fic puts a smile on my face! I'm glad to see the more exciting parts of the storyline ramping up, too. Keep up the good work!
hipgnosis chapter 40 . 11/12/2014
D: D: D:

OHMYGOD. I mean, it says fun and happy-ever-after and romance and stuff, but that doesn't mean bad shit can't happen between now and the ever-after. Between the Return of Duncan Kane and the random dead or missing women and whatever reason Logan had for playing Asshole of the Year in Chicago, I'm a little worried. I'm also a lot invested. I love the thought of Logan and Veronica getting AWAYYYYY from cali craziness, and I really enjoyed Trina being shown as a real, whole person who, yes, is falliable, but none of the characters on VMars can claim to have always made good decisions. She has depth! She has a work ethic! She has interests of her own! She has actualfax reasons for her perspective and her actions! She wasn't completely demonized or one-dimensional or both! It's so refreshing. I can't believe I stayed up all night reading this. I am going to be SOOO SORRY by bedtime tonight...but it was totally worth it.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/6/2014
More please more! I love this story:)
LoveMyStories chapter 40 . 10/30/2014
I love this story. It's believable and not too angsty. Your characterizations are spot on. Please keep giving us more. I look forward to continued reading.
Mirandaannw chapter 39 . 10/27/2014
I really keep hoping this will be updated. What a place to leave it at ugh. Logan can't start doubting now. I need more
patricia.kane.969 chapter 40 . 10/25/2014
very good writing. I really enjoyed it. Please update soon!
patricia.kane.969 chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
omg! this chapter was hilarious! the banter between Logan & JR was just soo funny! thanks for the laugh.
Guest chapter 40 . 10/19/2014
u need to finish it
Ericaleighann chapter 40 . 10/12/2014
I just finished this. I loved it. Is there more than I am unaware of? More more more please! Lol! Thank you. ;)
UngluckLiebhaber chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I finally finished all 40 chapters and I must say it is amazing! I couldn't seem to put it down. This is hands down one of the best fan fictions i have ever read, quite possibly THE best. I think my daughter and my husband may both think I've gone completely mad, but it really is that good. Really looking forward to reading the rest of this story as you finish it. It had more than just potential and, honestly, so do you. If you haven't made a career out of this writing thing i really think you should give it some serious consideration. You are very good.
aflores chapter 40 . 9/24/2014
I love the story so far.. Any idea when you will be continuing it?
DLillith21 chapter 40 . 9/24/2014
No! Logan can't doubt Keith's affection for him as his son-in-law! He sees how happy and healthy Veronica is with him...there is no way he would think Duncan is better for her. UGH. But, if they throw Vinnie VanLowe under the bus, now that would be great to see. Thanks for keeping at the story, I still really enjoy it.
DifferentialEquation chapter 40 . 9/23/2014
This story is so good! Update soon please!
:}
UngluckLiebhaber chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
I started reading this today thinking i would read the first few paragraphs, get annoyed, and quit. Before i realized it i had finished the first chapter. I've read the first 7 chapters, and now it's almost 1am, my eyes want to close, but my brain says to keep reading. I don't even know you but i hate you a little, and i am currently cursing your talent for writing. I have no idea how I'm going to get everything i need to do tomorrow done because all i want to do is read more of this story.

The story line is sweet, funny, interesting, and compelling. You write the characters very well. I just really like it a lot so far. I really love the FBI plot line, I've always wanted to see where that would have gone.
colleen chapter 40 . 9/18/2014
I am on the edge of my seat! What happens next?
1,514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »