Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
missshay16 chapter 41 . 1/25
OMG. what a chapter. Especially when Morris became so giddy. I was scared and kept wondering what Duncan was going to say of all the names that went through my head Lamb wasn't there. But I love it anyway and now there is a cliff hanger. I loved the chapter I love the suspense and funnies. Looking forward to the next one. happy writing
LoVerIsAFighter chapter 41 . 1/24
Perfect! When you need a fall guy, always throw blame on the dead asshole. Perfection. Thank you for this story.
Czomom chapter 41 . 1/23
Another great chapter! Love this story.
nights of wonder chapter 41 . 1/23
Ahaha I absolutely loved the ending of the chapter. Didn't see that coming!
(Also if I can ask, what happened to this foc's prequel? I remember it from several years and usernames ago, but I can't find
NVMF chapter 41 . 1/23
I was on the edge of my seat wondering how this would go. Great job building tension. I don't think Veronica's out of the woods yet, though. I wish you updated more frequently, but I'll take what I can get!
Mistia chapter 41 . 1/22
Oh no cliffy! Smart, blame it on the dead guy. Suck it Morris!
patricia.kane.969 chapter 41 . 1/22
The Best Writing Ever! I also purchased your ebook just can't tell you enough how wonderful you write LoVe. Please update soon! Can't wait for more!
*dies laughing*

Way to blame the dead guy, donut.
kaykuls24 chapter 41 . 1/22
Thanks for updating! I love this story!
irma66 chapter 41 . 1/22
Read your whole story in the last day and I absolutely love it. Great story, great voices, great original characters, and freakin' hilarious! I see you've been working on it for about 5 years; I hope you're in a productive streak as I would hate to wait for too long to get back to that press conference.
I was sure Duncan would not rat Veronica out since Keith was in his corner. Naming Lamb as the mastermind was quite unexpected. I thought you were going to make Kendall his accomplice or maybe the Fitzpatricks.
Absolem'sMalice chapter 41 . 1/21
Love it! You had me worried there - Duncan's last meet up with Logan was acrimonious enough when he found out about Veronica that I really thought he might do something say Logan organised it. But I guess that wouldn't have put him in a good position with Veronica. So when do we find out what's behind all Logan's cloak and dagger stuff? And has Duncan actually gotten over Veroinca?
calypso chapter 41 . 1/21
Ha, I was not expecting that. Excellent, as always. Keep writing!
fanficREADher chapter 41 . 1/21
Great update and man what a cliffhanger...seriously Morris has such a hard on for Veronica to prove she is right. sheesh... please do continue...and thanks
RAGAnne chapter 41 . 1/21
Excellent chapter! Fluffy LoVe and intrigue all combined in one place. It will be interesting to see if the FBI believes Don Lamb could ever be considered a criminal "mastermind". Keep up the great work.
Bellibella chapter 41 . 1/21
As we say in France, the dead are always wrong ;)
1,572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »