Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
Guest chapter 40 . 10/19/2014
u need to finish it
Ericaleighann chapter 40 . 10/12/2014
I just finished this. I loved it. Is there more than I am unaware of? More more more please! Lol! Thank you. ;)
UngluckLiebhaber chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I finally finished all 40 chapters and I must say it is amazing! I couldn't seem to put it down. This is hands down one of the best fan fictions i have ever read, quite possibly THE best. I think my daughter and my husband may both think I've gone completely mad, but it really is that good. Really looking forward to reading the rest of this story as you finish it. It had more than just potential and, honestly, so do you. If you haven't made a career out of this writing thing i really think you should give it some serious consideration. You are very good.
aflores chapter 40 . 9/24/2014
I love the story so far.. Any idea when you will be continuing it?
DLillith21 chapter 40 . 9/24/2014
No! Logan can't doubt Keith's affection for him as his son-in-law! He sees how happy and healthy Veronica is with him...there is no way he would think Duncan is better for her. UGH. But, if they throw Vinnie VanLowe under the bus, now that would be great to see. Thanks for keeping at the story, I still really enjoy it.
DifferentialEquation chapter 40 . 9/23/2014
This story is so good! Update soon please!
:}
UngluckLiebhaber chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
I started reading this today thinking i would read the first few paragraphs, get annoyed, and quit. Before i realized it i had finished the first chapter. I've read the first 7 chapters, and now it's almost 1am, my eyes want to close, but my brain says to keep reading. I don't even know you but i hate you a little, and i am currently cursing your talent for writing. I have no idea how I'm going to get everything i need to do tomorrow done because all i want to do is read more of this story.

The story line is sweet, funny, interesting, and compelling. You write the characters very well. I just really like it a lot so far. I really love the FBI plot line, I've always wanted to see where that would have gone.
colleen chapter 40 . 9/18/2014
I am on the edge of my seat! What happens next?
TinkStar87 chapter 40 . 9/17/2014
Ah! Not Donut! Will he try for V? Logan is right, that girl is hard to get over for all the guys in her life. Wonder how Troy's doing? Anyway loved it, but can at some point V run into Madison at some party and they get into it where everyone can see then V knocks-out the Wickedest 09er of all. I loved that part of the movie, kept thinking 'why didn't someone do that in High School?' But really they need to be back in Neptune, V&Logan anywhere else is weird Neptune is in their blood no matter how they fight it. Oh, is Heather going to call V and tell her about Logan losing it in the car? Keep it coming - Read ya Later ;)
Mirandaannw chapter 40 . 9/16/2014
I love this. Hope it's finished someday
Guest chapter 40 . 9/14/2014
I have been waiting for an update to this story. I have a feeling Logan keeping secrets will come back to haunt him. I hope it's not as long of a wait for the next chapter.
New VM Fan chapter 40 . 9/13/2014
Always happy to see updates on this fic! "You got all that from silence?" Lol!
delphine05 chapter 40 . 9/13/2014
Waouh missed this story thankss
kerali chapter 40 . 9/12/2014
Just read the story and I love it. I can't wait to see what happens next and what Keith does if Duncan tries to screw with veronica. I think the way you have written logan and veronica as a much more mature couple is wonderful.
Jeanie205 chapter 40 . 9/12/2014
Well. And the plot thickens.

I suppose that Duncan wouldn't rat out Veronica. I suppose that he wouldn't be interested in seeking revenge on Veronica for forgetting him and marrying his oldest friend. I suppose that he wouldn't be so cold-blooded as to hire Keith to help him and then pay him back by betraying his daughter.

And I sincerely hope that my suppositions are all correct. But this is Duncan, after all. So I also suppose it would depend upon what was in his own best interests.

And on another, funnier, note: Candy wanted to know why they kept calling Logan "Mr. Echo"! Once again proving that the creation of the Candy character was pure genius.

Thanks for another great chapter. I think this story could go on for years.
1,522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »