Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
p2880 chapter 41 . 1/21
Excellent build up. I thought Duncan was going to throw Veronica under the bus. I couldn't believe she had such faith that Duncan would protect her. After the surprising, at least to me , revelation I can't wait to see how Morris will react. Please update as soon as you can. I love this story!
Ali-Cat chapter 41 . 1/21
Well! That ended with a scree of a needle across the cosmic record! I did not think that you would go there! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Nichole chapter 41 . 1/20
Glad to see Duncan not giving up Veronica. Hope his return is easy but kind of doubt it. Looking forward to finding out more about what Logan is involved in. Please update soon!
Angelpete87 chapter 41 . 1/20
Yay for the update I like this chapter I think that Heather had good intentions about helping them get off the boat she just did it the wrong way. I am interested to see how Duncan's case goes especially with him saying Lamb helped him escape.
Kathy0518 chapter 41 . 1/20
Holy crap I didn't see that coming. Woah
intensewhatever chapter 41 . 1/20
omg. omg. omg. omg. holy shit when it got towards the end I thought he was gonna say Veronica and I almost pissed myself.

Please update soon! Hands down the best fic ever! :)
DidiSummers chapter 41 . 1/20
WOW! I never thought that would be Duncan's answer O
Harmne chapter 41 . 1/20
Brilliant! Who better to claim as his accomplices than ghosts who can't be prosecuted?

I continue to look forward to your new chapters. Please keep writing!
kmd0107 chapter 41 . 1/20
Fantastic! Really kept me on the edge of my seat :) Agent Morris is going to be pissed!

So excited about this update and looking forward to more :)
wolfe80 chapter 41 . 1/20
I was so happy to see a notice for a new chapter pop up! I also wondered about half way through it if he'd implicate Lamb! I hadn't thought about Kendall though so that was a nice surprise. Dead people can't contradict what he said and Lamb did take him across the border. Thanks for a great chapter!
SO glad you are still writing this story! Wonderful installment.
viki chapter 41 . 1/20
Oh he's good!

Maybe they can all actually be friends?
Zwolle chapter 41 . 1/20
You have no idea how happy I was to see the update notification in my email. I was totally taken in by Duncan's testimony. I was sure he was going to throw Logan under the bus. Love, love this story. Thanks for the new chapter!
LoVePJandBrucasLover chapter 41 . 1/20
Great update!...can't wait to read more.
JeniLyn2000 chapter 41 . 1/20
Damn, that was intense. I was never a fan of Duncan and suspected this chapter would end badly. Fabulous job. I cannot wait to read what happens next.
1,567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »