Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
nights of wonder chapter 42 . 2/9/2015
Wow! I never thought I'd say this, given his past appareance in this fic, but I was totally inpressed with Duncan in this one. Solid story (hilarious actually) & I'm seriously glad he's a good guy so far, since I just did a s1 rewatch and found myself absolutely loving the D/L friendship, and mourning how often it's destroyed in fics for the sake of shipping and love triangles. I like your upbeat version much better.
AmyPC chapter 17 . 2/9/2015
I can't help but feel suspicious of Candy... I hope it's nothing.
CalmintheChaos chapter 42 . 2/9/2015
I was on the edge of my seat!

LOVED the scene with Morris and the way Veronica saw it in her head. Perfection!

LOVED Duncan realizing Veronica never said I love you.

LOVED LOVED LOVED the incorporation of the "epic" line. One of the BEST in the series!

LOVED the guys' obsession with the ring size!
Guest chapter 42 . 2/9/2015
SOOOOO GOOOOOD!
viki chapter 42 . 2/9/2015
That was the perfect reunion btw the two. Wow! Beyond words!
lilamadison11 chapter 42 . 2/9/2015
I loved this update and that they are coming a bit faster than before. This story is such a balm from all of the angst that is out there (although I love that stuff too). I am a fan also of your voice of Logan. Incredible. I had to say that how Veronica handled Duncan here and the bits between her and Logan later were so great. Thanks for updating! Looking forward to more.
Dramamomma19 chapter 42 . 2/9/2015
I LOVE IT! Thanks for the update.
AmyPC chapter 8 . 2/9/2015
. ! Loved it! Can't put this one down!
valery88 chapter 42 . 2/9/2015
Loved the chapter! Can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 42 . 2/9/2015
Yay! Another chapter! I'm so happy I'm doing the snoopy dance!
I do not trust Duncan. He's his father's son in too many ways. I hope he doesn't cause too much trouble. But, if he does, i look forward to Logan kicking his ass for it. Again. Logan fighting is a strangely beautiful thing.
I love this story so much and I'm looking forward to the resolution of all of your mysteries! Thank you for updating so quickly!
AmyPC chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
This is simply delightful! I am enjoying it immensely. Thank you for sharing it! I LoVe happy Logan & Veronica.
RedJane12 chapter 42 . 2/9/2015
Yay! Another chapter so soon... Things seem to be going well on the 'who-helped-Duncan' front but I am still bracing myself for Agent Morris to have some secret bit of evidence tucked away... Veronica catching up with Duncan was reassuringly... uneventful, almost boring? Just like the Donut really... My fav part was the 'debrief' with Logan at the end... Both are adorable and I am with Logan that he could never (and should never) have told V about mollymook at the time... Now, right before V meets Duncan perhaps... At any rate, great chapter as usual... Such a great story...
Maggi Esk chapter 42 . 2/9/2015
I don't know why but I don't trust Duncan is totally ok with Veronica and Logan. I think that Duncan really believes that he can still take Veronica away from Logan. Or maybe is just my hate for Duncan speaking.
Angelpete87 chapter 42 . 2/8/2015
I like this chapter I think that it is not surprising that Duncan put the blame on Lamb and I hope they believe him so Veronica doesn't get in trouble. I am not surprised that Duncan told Veronica about what happened with Logan in Australia and that he was trying to talk about the past when all Veronica could think about was Logan.
P2880 chapter 42 . 2/8/2015
Wow! Duncan has grown up,too! Your chapters are so meaty. Thanks for another great installment. I was so worried his return would end in disaster! Submarine is pretty funny.
1,634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »