Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
nikatsu chapter 39 . 7/1/2014
So I just caught up with this fic and my first reaction was to laugh at how irredeemably desperate Madison is to think that she and Logan had some kind of connection. And then he practically tells her to flash somebody else and humiliated her so that was a great plus-plus and Heather! Oh dear, sweet Heather! Gotta love the Buttons tbh. She and Melanie are pretty awesome in this fic! And Ratner, oh JR, you sweetie!

But then you had to go and bring back Duncan. I mean, DAAAAAAMN, does he need another beat down to leave the past for good? Though thinking about it, I think another beat down really is in order. Maybe... preferably, by Veronica's fist? Or Keith's? Maybe even Wallace's? I'm good either way. xD

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kay chapter 39 . 6/26/2014
I don't generally even consider leaving hate or rude crit but honestly, this was disgusting. As someone who has had consent taken away from them in an aggressive manner, I genuinely felt sick reading this. Also, your double standards regarding Dick and Madison are ridiculous. If the attempted rapist is redeemable and amazing, why is the bully who didn't even sleep with the lead male so horrible? (Which, even if she had, would have been no reason to hate her.) I'm incredibly disappointed, but I should have seen it coming with all the evident sexism in previous chapters and the first part of the story.
Guest chapter 39 . 6/26/2014
Still love this story! I just got through re-visiting it again and was excited to see a new chapter. So glad you haven't left us.
Sami chapter 39 . 6/26/2014
It can't end there! I can't wait for the next chapter!
crazedacorn1 chapter 39 . 6/24/2014
As a native Minnesotan, I love you.
Longingexpectantheart chapter 39 . 6/23/2014
It's always such a joy to see an update from you! This chapter was hilarious and just fun to read. Looking forward to seeing what happens with Duncan...
Isazu chapter 39 . 6/23/2014
what! Duncan's back? I love the chapter but I'm in shock now
LoVerIsAFighter chapter 39 . 6/23/2014
I love you.
DLillith21 chapter 39 . 6/23/2014
So glad to see another chapter. What a great ending, I definitely didn't see that one coming. While I sense there is more to happen in California, I miss the Logan and Veronica scenes back in Minnesota. I can't even imagine Candy at that party, what an experience for him. Thanks for writing!
DalWriter chapter 39 . 6/23/2014
The lengths JR goes to . . . The fact that some idiot still wanted a sip, gross.

Poor Candy is so out of his depth.

Wasn't expecting Madison's announcement. It is a adorable that Heather tried to save Logan but I thought Melinda was a blonde. Her dismissal of Madison was awesome
ru.chica.31 chapter 39 . 6/22/2014
Holy cheese on a cracker! This was like getting an extra present on chistmas morning!
Josielynn chapter 39 . 6/22/2014
Interesting twist. The issue is... Logan has grown. He is secure with Veronica. I can't wait to see how the new story line develops, how V feels hearing that Logan never had sex with Madison, how Logan's plans for his alter personna work out and how LoVe continues to grow.
Lunky chapter 39 . 6/22/2014
Great chapter, looking forward to the next one. Love all the stuff with Madison.
Jeanie205 chapter 39 . 6/22/2014
When a story is already over 272,000 words, and has a plot as dense and complex as this one has, it seems a little pointless to mutter "Aha. The plot thickens." But the return of Duncan Kane? That plot twist, at this point on the proceedings, seems like it might bring up all sorts of unresolved issues. So I'll look forward to seeing what happens with old Duncan.

But before we ever got to that revelation, there were so many other things happening here, many of which made me hoot with laughter. The conversation between Dick and Logan, wherein Dick talks about how fabulous marriage is. So nutso, so twisted, so very, very Dick. But it somehow made sense, God help us!

And Candy is always amusing, but his outfit this time? One for the books. The Payne Stewart reference will probably go right over the head of anyone who's not a golf fan, but I thought it was hilarious.

Logan on the banquette, being pursued by all the bimbos? With Candy to his right and JR to his left, flinging the gold diggers away, one after another, and still they keep on coming. What a mental image that was!

And then the poker game, where I believe you worked into your plot the infamous Whitey Bulger, Irish mobster extraordinaire. Bulger was living in California around this time, and he wasn't captured until June, 2011, so I'm assuming that Logan was playing high-stakes poker with one of the FBI's most wanted. Wouldn't his wife be surprised?!

And finally, the reappearance of the loathesome Madison Sinclair. How wonderful that her attempt to humiliate Logan was in fact the best news he's had in a decade. He never had sex with Madison Sinclair! Won't Veronica be happy to hear that?!

It's always such a treat to get a new chapter of A Life Extraordinary. Your plot twists are always a continual and delightful surprise. Thanks for the entertainment.
Manic Penguin chapter 39 . 6/22/2014
Logan needs to get home to V ASAP.
1,487 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »