Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
viki chapter 41 . 1/20
Oh he's good!

Maybe they can all actually be friends?
Zwolle chapter 41 . 1/20
You have no idea how happy I was to see the update notification in my email. I was totally taken in by Duncan's testimony. I was sure he was going to throw Logan under the bus. Love, love this story. Thanks for the new chapter!
LoVePJandBrucasLover chapter 41 . 1/20
Great update!...can't wait to read more.
JeniLyn2000 chapter 41 . 1/20
Damn, that was intense. I was never a fan of Duncan and suspected this chapter would end badly. Fabulous job. I cannot wait to read what happens next.
What the? come on you can't stop there. They need to face this. Need More!
nicole.louque.smith chapter 41 . 1/20
Ack! So excited about the update. Looking forward to the next installment!
jperks chapter 41 . 1/20
And the courtroom erupts in laughter...

I can't wait to see Agent Morris' reaction to that. She recognized Don Lamb's incompetence at thirty paces. Is she really going to swallow that?

I recently had the pleasure of rereading your story from the beginning (and by that I mean from "Venus and Mars" forward). You have created a truly wonderful story filled with rich, well drawn characters. And as a native Minnesotan, I love the fact that the story is set here. Thank you so much for continuing to tell your tale.
Longingexpectantheart chapter 41 . 1/20
Ahhhhh! I LOVED this chapter - it was well worth the wait and then some! I was on the edge of my seat reading the entire chapter. I had zero faith in Duncan but boy, did he prove me wrong. (Or at least I'm hoping he did)

This made my day. I was actually more excited to see an email alert about this story than getting my copy of the new Veronica Mars book. Great job, as always! Thank you for writing this incredible story.
Sunshine1471 chapter 41 . 1/20
Yay! I am so excited that you updated! Great chapter! I can't wait for more
Josielynn chapter 41 . 1/20
Great place to end this chapter! I was surprised and of course, impressed at Duncan's ideas of who to incriminate. Your ability to bring together parts of a story to make a new one is wonderful!
Josielynn chapter 40 . 1/20
Poor Logan... his past still makes him insecure at times even if he really has no reason to be. I love this fic.
Your are the best! Lamb, love it! Dick still disgusts me, and Mel should question herself for being with him.
zenpen chapter 1 . 1/20
I am so glad you posted again. I was afraid this wonderful story had died. I so like this story and have reread several times. Nice to see Logan and Veronica less angsty.
Jeanie205 chapter 41 . 1/20
I love it! Place the blame on dead Don! Why the hell not? Great twist on the Duncan Kane disappearance. I also loved the first part of the chapter: Logan & Veronica, junior year, as told by Dick Casablancas. A very fun chapter.
jcampbell943 chapter 41 . 1/20
One hell of a curve ball! Excellent!
1,571 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »