Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
c.elder chapter 18 . 3/9/2015
what a great idea to have Logan meet duncan out in Oz!
And their fight/discussion is entirely believable in your hands.
Thank God Logan finally saw through duncan and his selfishness/pervy sex with his "sister" veronica/ and his sense of entitlement. It was great to read it all at last!
Well done.
c.elder chapter 5 . 3/8/2015
I like your Jeff, and his analysis of Logan is spot on. Even V had never thought of L that way.
mizu chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Hi
I love how you portray Logan's character here. I always thought that his character was really smart and we'll read in the show because of all his references but can never find a fanfic that portrays this character as I had imagined him to be but you did awesome in that and made be laugh so much from the characters' dialogs.
Thank you so much for the that.
Mizu
P.S. your story "Venus and Mars" is no longer available on amazon anymore. Is there any way I can read it? My email is if you can reply to me about that.
Thank you once again.
linntherese chapter 42 . 2/27/2015
I'm really happy Veronica reacted the way she did to the news that Logan didn't tell her about meeting Duncan in Australia :) That means she was mature enough to realize that Logan had done so to protect her.

I love this story :D
Alia Baron chapter 42 . 2/23/2015
Thank you for sharing your story. I like the pace and the funny conversations.
DC chapter 42 . 2/22/2015
Perfection.

Like the love between a certain couple we all know and... LoVe (apologies) this story is epic. Spanning years and continents. We come together, sharing a connection over this marvellous piece of work, all of the readers connected by the emotions this story creates in each of us, and then we part and go about our daily lives. But we always come back.

I've been following this story since the beginning. It has been a welcome constant through many changes in my life. I've commented on your impeccable writing, and the clever dialogue, and the plot that is written in more detail and 'rightness'- capturing the essence of VM better- than the collective imaginations of all the fans. All of those things shine through each chapter of this story, but what struck me most about the most recent chapter was the sense of belonging you have inspired. Not only belonging to the lives of characters we love, but also to the exclusive clique of late-night binge-readers all over the world who might have work the next day, but can't bear to tear their eyes away from the magic onscreen.

It is so rare to find a story so sublime as this one.

Keep writing. I'll keep reading. You have created something wonderful.

Congratulations and thanks.
Guest chapter 42 . 2/17/2015
So excited to read the new chapter! Thank you!
Longingexpectantheart chapter 42 . 2/16/2015
Another update?! You are awesome! And Thank You!

I'm surprised Logan didn't tell Veronica about his run-in with Duncan but I'm wondering if he was curious to see if Duncan had any loyalty left in him. And did Duncan really mature or is he up to something? (Why don't I trust him?)

This story is perfection! Thank you for writing it.
calypso chapter 42 . 2/15/2015
This chapter was brilliant, keep writing! Your story has been going on for years and it still is one of my top favourites, thank you for being such a dedicated author )
Sunkissu9 chapter 42 . 2/14/2015
Omg! I love this story. Please keep adding!
intensewhatever chapter 42 . 2/14/2015
God I love this fic. Every time I see an update I do a little happy dance.

I can't wait to see what happens next! I love LoVe's relationship in this fic.

Update soon! :)
Guest chapter 42 . 2/12/2015
i love this story, appreciate your updates. how many more chapters to go?
AmyPC chapter 41 . 2/11/2015
I woke up this morning and didn't feel I expressed myself quite right in my previous review. I don't think the V of S3 was going to be a lawyer, and certainly not in NYC. The L in the movie is stiff and boring - I like this relaxed happy L! I love this romantic setting. I want more of this story because THIS LoVe story touches ALL my Veronica Mars pleasure zones! ;)
Thank you for creating this world and sharing it with us.
AmyPC chapter 42 . 2/10/2015
Your vm universe is the movie I wanted to see! I don't think the Logan in the movie is quite right, and I'm not convinced of the Veronica either! I love what you have created for them and hope you will continue to update regularly! I am so excited for more.
wolfe80 chapter 42 . 2/10/2015
I was excited to see an update so soon after the last in this story. I was really expecting V to be more upset that Logan hadn't mentioned seeing Duncan on their honeymoon at some point before she went to meet him. I'm glad that didn't go too badly for them at least. I'm still doing to know what Logan and Ratner are up to with their secret trips!
1,651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »