Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
P2880 chapter 42 . 2/8/2015
Wow! Duncan has grown up,too! Your chapters are so meaty. Thanks for another great installment. I was so worried his return would end in disaster! Submarine is pretty funny.
Kou Shun'u chapter 42 . 2/8/2015
Yay, it seems you are updating more frequent again...or am I just incredibily busy these days. I don't quite understand the whole "you better" thing. Is it just the fact she didn't say I love you back or something more?
Nice bit on vm later thinking about the duncan/meg scenerio.
Ah poor loretta, I hope she doesn't get more charges against her.
Seee that's why simple same wedding bands are the best (and not the constant wearing of an engagement band). Don't know how pep can where clunky rings day in and day out in the first place.
I'm hoping morris didn't buy it.
Wonder if duncan will visit mn. Wjere is all the press on the case? Will he get his own tinseltown diaries?
nikatsu chapter 42 . 2/8/2015
Is it bad form that I really don't trust Duncan still? I'm ecstatic to see a new update. I really enjoy this fic ;)
batgilr26 chapter 42 . 2/8/2015
I so love this story. Thank you.
GUEST chapter 42 . 2/8/2015
Woooooot Wooooot Another chapter in this excellent story. I'm a happy camper! Thank you!
LoVePJandBrucasLover chapter 42 . 2/8/2015
Great update!
kerali chapter 42 . 2/8/2015
Loved the chapter and how they reconciled their honeymoon. Can't stand Duncan, wish Logan could have punched him again.
JeniLyn2000 chapter 42 . 2/8/2015
This, all of this...the interrogation, the lunch, the Duncan & Veronica conversation, the Logan/Veronica lanai talk...all of this is why I love the way you write. This is all kinds of good and I cannot wait to read more.
Czomom chapter 42 . 2/8/2015
Yay for another chapter! Great twist blaming lamb for masterminding everything. I really enjoy Logan and Veronica's relationship in this story - more soon please!
irma66 chapter 42 . 2/8/2015
Very elaborate set-up of Lamb. The funny thing is, I think he would be fine getting this posthumous "credit", it gave him credibility the FBI was not giving him back when this happened. He's probably on some dingy cloud somewhere laughing, "both Keith and Veronica Mars are smarter than me".
Kayte chapter 42 . 2/8/2015
Nicely put. However, I expected more out of the conversation between Logan and Veronica. I still think Duncan is up to something.
redbanker chapter 42 . 2/8/2015
Two chapters so close together. I am deliriously happy! Yay such an awesome chapter and I love how completely Veronica chose Logan. Just one point, when is Logan going to tell Veronica he didn't sleep with Madison. I can't wait for that moment.
DifferentialEquation chapter 41 . 2/4/2015
I had a feeling he would pin sheriff Lamb, but probably only because I've spent an inordinate amount of time thinking about it.
RedJane12 chapter 41 . 2/1/2015
Great New Year gift, an update from 'A Life Extraordinary' which is my post-TV show fav 'canon' (even with the movie out there, not that I would complain about the movie of course! It did have its moments & a HEA).
I was a little nervous with that weirdly vindictive Agent Morris sounding so self-assured... But good thing Papa Mars sorted things out with Duncan who seems to have (I guess) come to terms with the reality of Logan & Veronica... I suspect there may have been a conversation with lots of tough love from Mr. Mars perhaps to Duncan?
Loved the approach of blaming the dead... Don Lamb and the infamous Kendall Casablancas... No risk of being contradicted no Sir...
But although that was thrilling and brought the beginning of closure to the Duncan chapter (aside from Logan's idea that V still has to break up with him... which was sweetly insecure...), my favourite scenes are always the random quotidian moments of V & Logan (and the awesome JR aide de camp)...
* The debate over the pumpkins was adorable and JR & Logan really give each other a run for their (Logan's) money in dry humour capabilities...
* Logan and V dressing up in Some Like It Hot attire and yes, I could see Logan as 'Josephine'
* 'Endurance is my watchword' - made me think of 'Normal is the watchword' ep...
Can't wait for the V & Logan-Duncan confrontation coming up... Wonder when V will find out about Mollymook... I hope Logan tells her before they see Duncan...
Ninlil chapter 41 . 1/31/2015
Tate that, Agent Morris! Whew, that was a close one. I wasn't trusting that Duncan wouldn't screw that up until the very end there. I know he would never intentionally hurt V, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions and all that. And with the way Agent Morris was so gleeful, I was right there with Logan's nervousness. Such a good story! I always get really excited when there's an update. Please come back soon with more.
1,635 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »