Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
xansma chapter 39 . 8/10/2014
This story is good for so many reasons, but what I have been most impressed with is that it could stand on it's own. Yes we all know and love Logan and Veronica, but you could change the names and it would still be a story I would want to read. Having said that I think the little nods are hilarious; Logan and vampires, Dick and his boat party comment. I of course don't agree with all the choices you have made for some our favorite characters, but no one ever will and it was a brave and clever choice to introduce so many new characters that your intended audience would not already be invested in. This is so much better than a book of published short stories I tried to read. I am eagerly awaiting more.
smegol26 chapter 39 . 8/7/2014
why have you brought duncan into your story, he is blahhh and not interesting
nhelms31288 chapter 39 . 7/22/2014
please continue. Love this story.
DifferentialEquation chapter 39 . 7/13/2014
Ooh shot!
:D
Twiobsessed12368 chapter 39 . 7/11/2014
Holy cow I love this story! I just obsessively read it all over the last week and am in love! You've done such a good job with the characters, New and old. You've captured their personalities so well. Seriously, could not love it more. I can't wait for the next chapter. I might have some actual withdrawal symptoms waiting for it! Now I need to go see if you have any other stories and obsessively read those. :)
Bondopoulos chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Sweet...my husband took my name. I love it. You have me laughing out loud!
Guest chapter 34 . 7/8/2014
8wbvvvvb
amandamary chapter 39 . 7/7/2014
What a cliffhanger! I hope you continue this story!
Sarah918 chapter 39 . 7/5/2014
Holy Shit! Duncan's back? This surely is a life extraordinary. I also wanna see (read) the look in Madison's face when she discovers that Logan is married to the said 'gold digger' who she falsely predicted he didn't have a shot with. I'm sure that the love of LoVe is unlimited and won't stop at nothing since they've come to an understanding of each other, but, as much as I'm fond of Duncan, I'm sure he's here to cause trouble. That's what I'm afraid of. And I love Heather. In the third season, I loved her bickering with Logan. I want her to be his daughter/kid sister/niece, somebody who is very close to him. She helped him discover his true love and made him do cheesy things, afterall. She's the best matchmaker in VM, hands down. I also miss Mac, Wallace, Weevil and Keith. Are they gonna make an appearance any soon? I love this fic so much. I'm always waiting for your updates. Please hurry, babe!
Dramamomma19 chapter 39 . 7/2/2014
PM me back PLEASE when do you think you will have the next chapter out I have read all 39 chapters in less than 48 hours and can't get enough. I would say you should publish this but you don't own Veronica Mars. What a shame for this story. I would so go talk to the owns of the show and movies to get it published or something. I think you should start splitting these chapters up they are so long that means I have to wait longer for the next chapter. Please PM me I beg of you. Thanks for your time.
viki chapter 39 . 7/1/2014
Yay! Duncan is back.

Don't get me wrong I'm LoVe all the way. But I just love the Duncan/Logan friendship

Update please
nikatsu chapter 39 . 7/1/2014
So I just caught up with this fic and my first reaction was to laugh at how irredeemably desperate Madison is to think that she and Logan had some kind of connection. And then he practically tells her to flash somebody else and humiliated her so that was a great plus-plus and Heather! Oh dear, sweet Heather! Gotta love the Buttons tbh. She and Melanie are pretty awesome in this fic! And Ratner, oh JR, you sweetie!

But then you had to go and bring back Duncan. I mean, DAAAAAAMN, does he need another beat down to leave the past for good? Though thinking about it, I think another beat down really is in order. Maybe... preferably, by Veronica's fist? Or Keith's? Maybe even Wallace's? I'm good either way. xD

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kay chapter 39 . 6/26/2014
I don't generally even consider leaving hate or rude crit but honestly, this was disgusting. As someone who has had consent taken away from them in an aggressive manner, I genuinely felt sick reading this. Also, your double standards regarding Dick and Madison are ridiculous. If the attempted rapist is redeemable and amazing, why is the bully who didn't even sleep with the lead male so horrible? (Which, even if she had, would have been no reason to hate her.) I'm incredibly disappointed, but I should have seen it coming with all the evident sexism in previous chapters and the first part of the story.
Guest chapter 39 . 6/26/2014
Still love this story! I just got through re-visiting it again and was excited to see a new chapter. So glad you haven't left us.
Sami chapter 39 . 6/26/2014
It can't end there! I can't wait for the next chapter!
1,513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »