Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
This story is brilliant. I love it very much. I've read it before and just reread it again. Your imagery is one of the best I've ever read, your characters still have the crisp dialog that the show was so good at, but without the cruel edge that the show slipped in to. You are an amazing story teller weaving together more than one mystery to solve. I'm sure you get this all the time, but please update this soon. And please don't leave it as unfinished. You have so much unbelievable talent that leaving me, and all the rest of your avid readers, hanging would be akin to torture.
amandamary chapter 40 . 1/10
I just read this again. Still great. I hope you update soon.
wailuku chapter 40 . 12/23/2014
I know it has been a couple months, but any chance for a Christmas or New Years update?
scrappergirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Are you going to continue this story? You can't leave it on that cliff hanger.
hugsandpuppies chapter 40 . 11/13/2014
Every single chapter of this fic puts a smile on my face! I'm glad to see the more exciting parts of the storyline ramping up, too. Keep up the good work!
hipgnosis chapter 40 . 11/12/2014
D: D: D:

OHMYGOD. I mean, it says fun and happy-ever-after and romance and stuff, but that doesn't mean bad shit can't happen between now and the ever-after. Between the Return of Duncan Kane and the random dead or missing women and whatever reason Logan had for playing Asshole of the Year in Chicago, I'm a little worried. I'm also a lot invested. I love the thought of Logan and Veronica getting AWAYYYYY from cali craziness, and I really enjoyed Trina being shown as a real, whole person who, yes, is falliable, but none of the characters on VMars can claim to have always made good decisions. She has depth! She has a work ethic! She has interests of her own! She has actualfax reasons for her perspective and her actions! She wasn't completely demonized or one-dimensional or both! It's so refreshing. I can't believe I stayed up all night reading this. I am going to be SOOO SORRY by bedtime tonight...but it was totally worth it.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/6/2014
More please more! I love this story:)
LoveMyStories chapter 40 . 10/30/2014
I love this story. It's believable and not too angsty. Your characterizations are spot on. Please keep giving us more. I look forward to continued reading.
Mirandaannw chapter 39 . 10/27/2014
I really keep hoping this will be updated. What a place to leave it at ugh. Logan can't start doubting now. I need more
patricia.kane.969 chapter 40 . 10/25/2014
very good writing. I really enjoyed it. Please update soon!
patricia.kane.969 chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
omg! this chapter was hilarious! the banter between Logan & JR was just soo funny! thanks for the laugh.
Guest chapter 40 . 10/19/2014
u need to finish it
Ericaleighann chapter 40 . 10/12/2014
I just finished this. I loved it. Is there more than I am unaware of? More more more please! Lol! Thank you. ;)
UngluckLiebhaber chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I finally finished all 40 chapters and I must say it is amazing! I couldn't seem to put it down. This is hands down one of the best fan fictions i have ever read, quite possibly THE best. I think my daughter and my husband may both think I've gone completely mad, but it really is that good. Really looking forward to reading the rest of this story as you finish it. It had more than just potential and, honestly, so do you. If you haven't made a career out of this writing thing i really think you should give it some serious consideration. You are very good.
aflores chapter 40 . 9/24/2014
I love the story so far.. Any idea when you will be continuing it?
1,563 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »