Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
wolfe80 chapter 40 . 9/10/2014
I was so excited to see the alert for a new chapter! I love this story and can't wait for more. So many questions to be answered.
0ldLace chapter 40 . 9/10/2014
It makes me so sad to read all of Logan's insecurity coming to surface now that's Duncan's here. It's like all the confidence he got from the past years went vamoose and I seriously just want to plaster all of Logan and Veronica's wedding pictures in his face. Well, I do hope he's not going to throw Veronica under the bus and Keith obviously wouldn't do anything to jeopardize his daughter and his SON (who he loves. have I told you yet how I love this AU? I LOVE THIS AU).

Can't wait for the next chapter!
batgilr26 chapter 40 . 9/10/2014
Thanks for a new chapter. It made my day.
Guest chapter 40 . 9/10/2014
Great chap!...update soon.
redbanker chapter 40 . 9/10/2014
OMG! So freaking awesome as always. Can't wait for more.
Manic Penguin chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
So I'm re-reading some of my favourite stories while I wait for people to update and/or my muse to return to me, and I happened upon this story again. I love it, and eagerly await each update. Right now I'm killing insomnia time, which is probably why I'm reviewing to Chapter 3 instead of the most recent one, but I was reading this chapter when I remembered a study I saw in some psychology journal last semester - it said that the human brain recognizes the colour yellow faster than any other colour in the spectrum. So Logan's comment about yellow cars being the safest has some scientific merit.
intensewhatever chapter 39 . 8/25/2014
OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD THIS FIC IS ABSOLUTE PERFECTION AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I'VE DONE NOTHING BUT THINK ABOUT THIS FIC FOR DAYS!

I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon! :)
linntherese chapter 39 . 8/19/2014
Please, please, please do not make Duncan come even an inch between Logan and Veronica. Please have Veronica understand why Logan didn't tell her about seeing him on their honeymoon, he did it to protect her. Please don't make it into some huge angst-fest. They are more mature now. Like you said, "Sick of the angst? Want some happy ever after? Let's have some Fun, fun, fun." It would be refreshing to read a story where Duncan doesn't create problems between Logan and Veronica. I really hope you have Logan tell Veronica how Duncan behaved and what he said when they met. I also hope you have Veronica somewhat angry on Logan's behalf. Mostly because Duncan was so freaking selfish, he only thought of himself. Please have Logan tell Veronica Madison told him they didn't have sex in Aspen, would love to see her reaction after the drama of season 3.

Anyway, LOVE your story.
xansma chapter 39 . 8/10/2014
This story is good for so many reasons, but what I have been most impressed with is that it could stand on it's own. Yes we all know and love Logan and Veronica, but you could change the names and it would still be a story I would want to read. Having said that I think the little nods are hilarious; Logan and vampires, Dick and his boat party comment. I of course don't agree with all the choices you have made for some our favorite characters, but no one ever will and it was a brave and clever choice to introduce so many new characters that your intended audience would not already be invested in. This is so much better than a book of published short stories I tried to read. I am eagerly awaiting more.
smegol26 chapter 39 . 8/7/2014
why have you brought duncan into your story, he is blahhh and not interesting
nhelms31288 chapter 39 . 7/22/2014
please continue. Love this story.
DifferentialEquation chapter 39 . 7/13/2014
Ooh shot!
:D
Twiobsessed12368 chapter 39 . 7/11/2014
Holy cow I love this story! I just obsessively read it all over the last week and am in love! You've done such a good job with the characters, New and old. You've captured their personalities so well. Seriously, could not love it more. I can't wait for the next chapter. I might have some actual withdrawal symptoms waiting for it! Now I need to go see if you have any other stories and obsessively read those. :)
Bondopoulos chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Sweet...my husband took my name. I love it. You have me laughing out loud!
Guest chapter 34 . 7/8/2014