Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
Ali-Cat chapter 44 . 7/3
Oh, excellent, a new chapter! I like the way you're weaved parts of the movie into this chapter, it worked really well. Can't wait for the next chapter, and what's Logan buying? (I'm guessing a really expensive and rare perfume for Veronica)
ptitemel38 chapter 44 . 7/3
As usual,I was thrilled to see an update! Awesome chapter !
But I am getting more and more worried about Logan secret. Since the beggining I have hoped and believed that Logan would never do something that could hurt Veronica or endanger their relationship, even if keeping a secret from Veronica is never a good idea...
But now I'm starting to wonder, from what we know, whatever he is doing doesn't seem innocent and I hate to think that he would do something illegal. I would be so disappointed and I am pretty sure that Veronica would not forgive that. I'm glad that she didn't believe what he said about the phone call, it means she will try to know the truth and hopefully we will know quickly, I'm tired of waiting :p
Maybe I can have a clue ? Pleeeease :)

PS : loved Madison jealousy about V and Logan's wedding !
irma66 chapter 44 . 7/3
I love to get new chapters of this story. This really is an extraordinary life you've built for them. I've been worried about Logan's extracurriculars from the beginning and the conversation here with Weevil adds to that but I'm hopeful that between Logan's increased maturity and Ratner's involvement, there isn't anything too hazardous to our happy couple's enduring togetherness.
Can't wait for more!
LoVePJandBrucasLover chapter 44 . 7/3
Great chap!...update soon.
Sunkissu9 chapter 44 . 7/3
I thing it's a puppy... Lol.
Please update again soon, I'm dying to know what Logan's buying.
RAGAnne chapter 44 . 7/3
To be perfectly honest I prefer your AU. I liked the movie well enough but it's kind of sad that 10 years later nobody seemed to mature at all. Even those that had seemed to back-slide by the end of the movie. So I'll continue to enjoy your version. Though I'm concerned that things are going to get angsty as we get further into the secrets and lies. I like it when Logan and Veronica are happy together dang it! :)
fluco1 chapter 44 . 7/3
what happened to getting rid of the angst?
Maggi Esk chapter 44 . 7/3
This chapter was about Madison desperation. I love it she needs to move on. But this was so perfect.
"If I were married to you, I'd poison you drink" and Logan's "if you were married to me I'd drink it" best lines.
I like what you include from the movie.
jcampbell943 chapter 44 . 7/3
I like Madison getting dogged by Duncan and the realization the lo is married. I love Mac Dick and Wallace so any mention of them makes me a kid in the candy store. As for the cliffhanger I'm a little worried...
NVMF chapter 44 . 7/3
I loved that you blended in some movie elements. Also love the Lady Astor/Churchill homage. Not a Duncan fan and I suspect we're in for some passive-aggressive douchebaggery from him. I have not the vaguest idea of what is going on in the actual plot, but the periphery is damned entertaining.
redbanker chapter 44 . 7/3
WhooHooo awesome chapter I loved Madison finally finding out Logan and Veronica were married. And I really liked seeing what Carrie would have been like if Susan never died. As always can't wait for more. Just one thing, when is Logan going to tell Veronica he didn't sleep with Madison, I can't wait for that to happen.
What the heck is Logan up to now? I so love this story. After having an unpleasant day, it was with such happiness to see that you had updated.
Great update
Angelpete87 chapter 44 . 7/3
I like this chapter it is always interesting to see what happens at an 09er party
Lady Greenwood chapter 44 . 7/3
Great chapter xx Madison is still a bitch xx
1,559 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »