Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
Guest chapter 45 . 9/20/2016
Please continue with this story. I'm wanting more.
Guest chapter 45 . 9/13/2016
Reading this story again after reading Pantastic... A Life Extraordinary references another story 'Venus and Mars'... Wondering where I could find it to read?
MalDek chapter 45 . 7/28/2016
Hi, I love this story. Are you going to continue with this story? It's to good not to!
Amelia chapter 45 . 7/7/2016
This is exactly the kind of fanfiction I want to read! I've been reading this over the last few days and currently now for almost 3 hours and I can't wait until you write more. It's hard to find a well written fanfic and from personal experience I know how hard it is to uphold the personalities and voices of the original characters when writing. However, I think you did an amazing job of building both Rob Thomas' and your own characters. I could picture everything that was being said as if it was in the show itself. You have a way of writing that subtly shows your immense talent and intelligence. I finished the series and the movie two days ago, but I began to read this about a day or two before then and everything felt like it could perfectly be canon. Some of the scenes you wrote between Logan and Veronica are absolutely perfect- you would be killer at one-shots. I don't usually waste my time reading bad fanfiction, but I'm so thankful that I found this one. I hate reading crazy AUs but this one was totally realistic and I wish that there was more fanfic out there like yours, not only for Veronica Mars but for everything. This show means so much to me and I love how well you have continued your story. You clearly are very creative and incredibly talented and I absolutely can not wait until you update again. :)
geminigurl89 chapter 37 . 6/20/2016
I love what you did to mend Logan and Trina's relationship! Great chapter!
BecksLoVeDramione chapter 45 . 5/26/2016
ahhhh... a serial killer?! im excited to see what happens! and to find out why V is dressed in that outfit! :)

love your story! 3
wack31 chapter 45 . 5/22/2016
Great story. I'm following for updates!
AmaterasuFaia chapter 45 . 5/20/2016
Oh my goodness. This story is incredible. You have an amazing talent for weaving mysteries and plot lines. Especially whilst reading the later chapters, I felt as if Rob Thomas himself sat behind the computer screen typing up this much happier version of a Veronica Mars continuation (In fact, I'm still a bit suspicious). I absolutely adore this story and can't wait to read your next chapters.
spk chapter 45 . 5/15/2016
Okay...I don't even know where to start. I guess at the beginning... Part of me was so anxious to know what brought on the first paragraph that I wanted to speed read through the rest of the chapter, yet luckily my brain won that argument, because I knew this chapter would be written so well that I would need to read it slowly so not to miss anything. I LOVE the way you wrote Keith's interactions with Marla here...stayed very true to what we would expect from his character. And this whole conversation with Bryn at the end...INSPIRED! I love that you took on the age-old argument of demons vs psychosis. You did a fantastic job presenting both sides of this. It honestly might be my favorite conversation/scene in this whole story so far (which is really saying something since so many scenes in this story are the best I've read). And I have to say that I love that you brought this case in at the end...I wondered when it would finally appear and how Veronica would get involved. Trust me...I will be anxiously awaiting more of this. :)
TinkStar87 chapter 45 . 5/13/2016
Talk about demons and a serial killer appears. Creepy! Loved it. Sure Logan and Keith will be just thrilled... Read ya Later ;)
wack31 chapter 14 . 5/13/2016
wack31 chapter 4 . 5/11/2016
by
C chapter 45 . 5/7/2016
Another great chapter.
Guest chapter 45 . 5/3/2016
Oh wow, sounds like it is about to get fun again
Can't wait
amandamary chapter 45 . 4/24/2016
I love this story. Im looking forward to the next chapter - they are always worth the wait.
1,649 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »