Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
Caitds chapter 45 . 4/18
I just started this story, and it's the only unfinished story I've ever started. I don't go for the incomplete fic's as I'm way too impatient to wait for updates. But this story is fantastic, and I couldn't stop. And while I was reading, I was happily surprised to see your recent update.

This story has everything it needs. Great dialogue, fantastic story lines, and the style embodies the show in a skillful way. It's like I'm reading a polished novel.
So excited to get an update. Now that the Duncan diversion is handled, I'm interested to see where each line you've set out leads, but enjoying the journey in the meantime as always. Thanks!
vecabd chapter 45 . 4/12
Great update ! I adore Keith and Marla's relationship. I'm really happy that they have finally told Veronica and that they are now out in the open together.

Did i mention that I adore Elliot? Gosh i would never get tired of him.

I totally bought the horror story. And V and Logan were actually frightened or at least that seems to me. LOL LOL !
Great chap...update soon.
DalWriter chapter 45 . 4/10
While I'm always thrilled to see a new chapter of this awesome fic . . . the only unfinished work I have ever marked as a favorite before it was complete. . . I'm not seeing how this chapter advanced the story line. I suppose you will eventually get around to connecting the myriad of dots. I thought it was kind of cute that Keith hopped on the plane to see his new GF. Logan is right; her being there gives Keith 2 reasons to come visit.
labroussard chapter 45 . 4/10
More pretty please. I love this story so much. My birthday is the 22nd. Can I get a chapter? ;) hehe
Novazalee chapter 45 . 4/9
Hi,
I was so happy to receive the alert for your story that I waited a few days to read the new chapter. It gave me time to re-read the last few chapters.
What a delight to be with all your characters again! I'm so happy they came back home and I can't wait to see how the serial killer storyline is going to go.
Thank you so much for this surprise. I hope new chapters will soon follow.
Yanijean chapter 45 . 4/8
Yeah a great has a hot booty call, a scary campfire talk and a new FBI Ve case. Looking forward to next time.
E chapter 45 . 4/8
A group of Stormtroopers walk into a room full of Red Shirts and start firing. They miss every shot - the Red Shirts die anyway... ;)
Zenpen chapter 45 . 4/7
Fantastic as always :) Thx for this. You made my day! BTW I wanted to buy your Venus and Mars fic for my kindle, but although I found it, I can't select it! What a pity as I was looking forward to reading the backstory. But still...a fantastic update. Looking forward to the next one.
P2880 chapter 45 . 4/7
My heart almost stopped when I read there's a new chapter for my favorite fic of all time! Thanks for continuing after almost five years! It's amazing that you can still keep the characters interesting and the plot involving. Marla and Elliot are my favorite OC. I'm even considering visiting Minneapolis. Only in the summer though!
0ldLace chapter 45 . 4/7
Literal years into this fandom and i'm still lovin' this fic!

Found that demonic oppression/possession discussiob (while springtime) very interesting!

Also, that Piz/Logan talk was endearing. That's what makes this fic so enduring-the tiny and sneaky doses of backstory that makes all the relationships so precious.

Also: Keith knocking on Marla's door and then being called a Martian reminds me all too much of Galaxy Quest, an ok Trek movie imo.. :))
degfas chapter 45 . 4/7
Can't tell you how happy I am to see an update. I've read this story three times between your last update. I can't wait to see where this goes with the Duncan reappearance, the secret Logan is hiding, the serial killer and the art crime.
potterhp chapter 45 . 4/7
New Chapter !

Thanks MLP, you just made my weekend. I've been almost certain that this story had been discontinued.

Cheers man, Keep writing.
NVMF chapter 45 . 4/7
Lovely, lovely craic around the firepit, and Keith and Marla are a pretty cute couple, too. And any scene with Elliot is instantly one of my favorites. You are giving them this dream life of warmth and food and friends... like the Hallmark Channel on amphetamines. Sigh. I am weirdly happy for them. I was eh on the flashback to Logan and Piz, but that's because, well, Piz. Now it looks as if Veronica is going to be bait for the killer of missing prostitutes mentioned long ago... someone's not going to like that! I suspect there's going to be a another very homely hooker wandering in Veronica's general vicinity. Please update again soon!
1,632 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »