Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
jaybeans chapter 39 . 6/21/2014
loveeee it
jentreth chapter 39 . 6/21/2014
Ooooh! Duncan!

Poor Maddie-we just all accept and expect that she'll never change, never grow, never have a selfless moment. Just the way we like her!

Thanks, as always, for sharing your story!
batgilr26 chapter 39 . 6/21/2014
Uh oh...Duncan's back. Should make life interesting for Logan & Veronica. Loved Candy protecting Logan. Glad to have a new chapter.
redbanker chapter 39 . 6/21/2014
HOLY SHIT! Amazing chapter, can't wait for more.
lateVMlover chapter 39 . 6/21/2014
I totally didn't get this entire chapter. Although Dick/Logan routine was highly entertaining, the rest was by far the worst update you've written. What's the point? You update so infrequently, I don't remember. I think I've had enough. Please put the story out of its misery. A great story that should've ended 9 chapters ago.
Mistia chapter 39 . 6/21/2014
Oh shxx, he is?

But I'm surly you are back!
RedJane12 chapter 39 . 6/21/2014
Dick's understanding on the benefits of being married had me in tears... This guy... JR and his martini tricks were hilarious... Logan really is lucky with his 'employee' so I am glad V didn't make Logan fire him... I am guessing you are purposefully keeping us in the dark about what this trip is about in relation to their 'secret' mission... But geez, that yacht party sounded like hell... Poor Candy... Even Heather had to come to the rescue... Great to see Madison handled... Esp. the humiliation that Mel didn't see her as a threat at all... And the Aspen twist was interesting... I still think Logan was right when he confronted V about her hypocrisy over the Aspen hook up (back in Venus & Mars) but this is a nice gift to Logan... Oh, and great job with the cliffie at the end... Dun dun dun... duncan's back! Wonder if he is going to be friend or foe...
zenpen chapter 38 . 6/14/2014
i really hope this didn't die...I really like this story. I have had more than my fair share of LOL's to the point I do not take a sip of a drink whilst reading :)
spk chapter 38 . 6/13/2014
LOVE this update! The scene between V & Bryn was hilarious! Can't wait for more. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 6/2/2014
You've sort of taken away Veronica's badassness. I like that they're happy, but she should still be kickass. Instead she's a giggling antique shopper.:(
Guest chapter 13 . 6/2/2014
Bald only looks hot in rare cases IMHO.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
I just want to be clear here: pedophilia has NOTHING to do with homosexuality.
aliaspsy47 chapter 38 . 5/29/2014
The first time I read the story I couldn't put it down. I read Venus & Mars, quickly followed
by this one and was finished with them both within 30 hours or so. I love seeing Logan and Veronica as successful happy adults. I can't wait to read more! Also I really want to re-read Venus & Mars, what happened to it?
0ldLace chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Hey, I was just rereading this for the umpteenth time, and I just noticed that Bruce drives a dark blue BMW convertible-exactly what Logan/Veronica canonically drive now. Nonetheless, I love that in here, Logan is a yellow Ferrari-confident and loud with a hint of jackass. This AU and this is version of them is one of the alternate realities I'm unwilling to part with.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
thundy08 chapter 38 . 5/12/2014
Although I'm still totally clueless about what Logan and JR are up too with their little missions and stuff. Anyone can explain to me?
1,567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »