Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
Guest chapter 39 . 6/21/2014
So excited to see the update! Can't wait for more!
sanrio76 chapter 39 . 6/21/2014
Woohoo! I'm so happy that you updated! What a cliffhanger though! Duncan is back?! I can't wait for the next update!
Jane chapter 39 . 6/21/2014
I... don't really get the point of the tasteless rape jokes or ridiculous misogyny in this chapter? And I don't get why Madison is the worst person to ever exist - especially while Dick, the guy who tried to drug and rape her, is glorified. I generally enjoy your work, even though getting past the Veronica-bashing narrative was pretty hard (honestly, she was a teenage girl who had been through a ridiculous amount of trauma, can you stop calling her past self a bitch now?), but I was very disappointed by how gross this update was. I hope you decide to change your mind about using this kind of "humour" and blatant misogyny in the future, or I doubt that I (and a lot of others) will continue reading.
spk chapter 39 . 6/21/2014
OMG! Not only did you make my weekend by updating...then you gave me a great scene of Logan's interactions with all those girls...but then you end it with this bomb?!
jrum chapter 39 . 6/21/2014
Glad you are back.
Maggi Esk chapter 39 . 6/21/2014
I always knew it. He didnt do it with Madison. I really loved the Heather/Logan talk remind me when they met.
Now Dunca is back WTF?! why the last I remember he was in some beach in Australia fighting Logan in his honeymoon. what happened?
FatPatricia515 chapter 39 . 6/21/2014
Gasp- Duncan's back! Intrigue. Still not sure what Logan's plan, so curious. Haha Shelly thought Candy was gay, Mel killed me with her I had an LPGA barbie that was dressed like that. Women with self respect lead by Madison Sinclair. too funny.
JeniLyn2000 chapter 39 . 6/21/2014
Ooh, Duncan, this should be interesting. To finally have Duncan know that Veronica would choose Logan, please tell me we'll get that?

I like that the whatever mystery Logan's onto is picking up. Can't wait to read more.
Harmne chapter 39 . 6/21/2014
Loved the chapter and all the wild goings-on at the boat party. Evil little cliffhanger, though! I'll be looking forward to the next chapter...
Ali-Cat chapter 39 . 6/21/2014
Yay! A new chapter! This was great, I loved the whole thing, but especially Candy's reactions as th night wears on. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Lelalini chapter 39 . 6/21/2014
oooohhhhh...
Duncan's back?! oops

besides, I love when fanfiction writes that Logan never really slept with Madison!
New VM Fan chapter 39 . 6/21/2014
I have never laughed at any fic as hard as I have with this one. The humor/dialogue in this chapter *is* much darker than others, and seems a little forced, but I'm no priggish censor outlining what you are and are not allowed to write. Besides, your Logan (a little harder-edged to begin with) is playing a part, and that part is callous, misogynistic asshole. Candy, as always, cracks me up. He's got "bra-dar" like nobody's business, lol. Hope updates become more frequent.
W chapter 39 . 6/21/2014
Wow this is getting crazy
SassyReaderGirl chapter 39 . 6/21/2014
Ok. I'll be honest - I really disliked this chapter. First off, the jokes about rape in prisons are not funny, they are deeply offensive and problematic. Unfortunately, rape in prisons does happen frequently, but those offenses are no less serious that rapes in any other context. All of the stuff that Candy and JR say about the women coming on to Logan, and the women that Logan dismisses - those things are again incredibly not ok. No person deserves to be treated like that - and I wish that there was some kind of narrative condemnation of their collective behavior. Madison may be a bitch, but humiliating her in public is far from charming, and shows that Logan really hasn't grown up at all. Then, the joke about rape in the card game isn't funny, either. Basically, I thought that this chapter was unnecessarily tasteless, tacky, and serves no narrative purpose that I could detect. I generally really enjoy your writing, but I am really not ok with everything that happened in this chapter. I hope that future chapters will return to their regular rhythm, and you will reconsider including this type of language (at least without some serious critique) in future chapters.
jaybeans chapter 39 . 6/21/2014