Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
delphine05 chapter 40 . 9/13/2014
Waouh missed this story thankss
kerali chapter 40 . 9/12/2014
Just read the story and I love it. I can't wait to see what happens next and what Keith does if Duncan tries to screw with veronica. I think the way you have written logan and veronica as a much more mature couple is wonderful.
Jeanie205 chapter 40 . 9/12/2014
Well. And the plot thickens.

I suppose that Duncan wouldn't rat out Veronica. I suppose that he wouldn't be interested in seeking revenge on Veronica for forgetting him and marrying his oldest friend. I suppose that he wouldn't be so cold-blooded as to hire Keith to help him and then pay him back by betraying his daughter.

And I sincerely hope that my suppositions are all correct. But this is Duncan, after all. So I also suppose it would depend upon what was in his own best interests.

And on another, funnier, note: Candy wanted to know why they kept calling Logan "Mr. Echo"! Once again proving that the creation of the Candy character was pure genius.

Thanks for another great chapter. I think this story could go on for years.
DalWriter chapter 40 . 9/12/2014
It's always a treat to see more of this wonderful story. I wish it didn't always have to be a rare treat. :)

I have a new respect for Heather, her sleuthing abilities and her insight. Glad you didn't make Melinda stay mad at her for too long. Wondering what happened to poor Candy in the big city.

Wondering how V will react when she finds out Logan met up with Duncan on the HM. Hope Duncan doesn't sell her out . . . . unless she just broke the case & the FBI "has to" over look her childhood indiscretion. What is the statute of limitations on helping anyway?
calypso chapter 40 . 9/12/2014
Glad to have you back (and Logan and Veronica back together as well :) it's always a pleasure reading a new chapter from you, keep writing!
intensewhatever chapter 40 . 9/11/2014
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

AHHHHHHHHHH

UPDATE SOONNNNNNN! THIS FIC IS AMAZING!
sanrio76 chapter 40 . 9/11/2014
Awesome new update! Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 40 . 9/11/2014
Things we don't need in this life: Duncan Kane.
spk chapter 40 . 9/11/2014
Ecstatic to see this update to one of the best VM stories out there! Can't wait to see how this whole Duncan situation plays out...will he give V's involvement up to the FBI or will he keep V & L's trust? Love the suspense. :)
Angelpete87 chapter 40 . 9/10/2014
Well of course a little bit of drama has to be thrown in to Logan and Veronica's life with Duncan coming back and Keith helping him. I hope everything gets figured out and Logan and Veronica can go about their life..
Shel12 chapter 40 . 9/10/2014
Bit upset Duncan is back. Hope he doesn't ruin things for Logan and Veronica. Great chapter.
Maggi Esk chapter 40 . 9/10/2014
ok Duncan is back... sorry i love this fic but still find that so boring, maybe if Logan does go back and "talk" (and by talk I mean fight a little bit more with DK) will make the Duncan parts less boring. Does he really come back because of Logan Veronica marriage? what he thinks he can take her away from Logan? or he actually just doing it to keep her away from Logan?

I think that the Keith/Veronica call was so awesome she knew like everything just for silence. she is really good.

ok still dont see the big picture here? what is this thing with Logan playing an Echolls like why is that? still LOVE this fic.
DidiSummers chapter 40 . 9/10/2014
Hi!
Omg! This is getting more interesting... I really hope V is right and DK don't rat her out... Aww I feel bad for Logan thinking that Keith might prefer DK as V's husband '( ... Can't wait to read what'll happens next.

see ya! :D
Guest chapter 40 . 9/10/2014
love it
JeniLyn2000 chapter 40 . 9/10/2014
Oh, poor Logan, to still have such doubt in himself. I cannot wait to see how this plays out, very intriguing.

I do hope there is a reconciliation between Heather & Logan.

My only question, is Veronica aware of what Logan is doing? It seems the tabloids would be all over him carrying Heather out of that party. I know she now lives in the Midwest but, even here we get the gossip.
1,645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »