Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
DifferentialEquation chapter 40 . 9/23/2014
This story is so good! Update soon please!
:}
UngluckLiebhaber chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
I started reading this today thinking i would read the first few paragraphs, get annoyed, and quit. Before i realized it i had finished the first chapter. I've read the first 7 chapters, and now it's almost 1am, my eyes want to close, but my brain says to keep reading. I don't even know you but i hate you a little, and i am currently cursing your talent for writing. I have no idea how I'm going to get everything i need to do tomorrow done because all i want to do is read more of this story.

The story line is sweet, funny, interesting, and compelling. You write the characters very well. I just really like it a lot so far. I really love the FBI plot line, I've always wanted to see where that would have gone.
colleen chapter 40 . 9/18/2014
I am on the edge of my seat! What happens next?
TinkStar87 chapter 40 . 9/17/2014
Ah! Not Donut! Will he try for V? Logan is right, that girl is hard to get over for all the guys in her life. Wonder how Troy's doing? Anyway loved it, but can at some point V run into Madison at some party and they get into it where everyone can see then V knocks-out the Wickedest 09er of all. I loved that part of the movie, kept thinking 'why didn't someone do that in High School?' But really they need to be back in Neptune, V&Logan anywhere else is weird Neptune is in their blood no matter how they fight it. Oh, is Heather going to call V and tell her about Logan losing it in the car? Keep it coming - Read ya Later ;)
Mirandaannw chapter 40 . 9/16/2014
I love this. Hope it's finished someday
Guest chapter 40 . 9/14/2014
I have been waiting for an update to this story. I have a feeling Logan keeping secrets will come back to haunt him. I hope it's not as long of a wait for the next chapter.
New VM Fan chapter 40 . 9/13/2014
Always happy to see updates on this fic! "You got all that from silence?" Lol!
delphine05 chapter 40 . 9/13/2014
Waouh missed this story thankss
kerali chapter 40 . 9/12/2014
Just read the story and I love it. I can't wait to see what happens next and what Keith does if Duncan tries to screw with veronica. I think the way you have written logan and veronica as a much more mature couple is wonderful.
Jeanie205 chapter 40 . 9/12/2014
Well. And the plot thickens.

I suppose that Duncan wouldn't rat out Veronica. I suppose that he wouldn't be interested in seeking revenge on Veronica for forgetting him and marrying his oldest friend. I suppose that he wouldn't be so cold-blooded as to hire Keith to help him and then pay him back by betraying his daughter.

And I sincerely hope that my suppositions are all correct. But this is Duncan, after all. So I also suppose it would depend upon what was in his own best interests.

And on another, funnier, note: Candy wanted to know why they kept calling Logan "Mr. Echo"! Once again proving that the creation of the Candy character was pure genius.

Thanks for another great chapter. I think this story could go on for years.
DalWriter chapter 40 . 9/12/2014
It's always a treat to see more of this wonderful story. I wish it didn't always have to be a rare treat. :)

I have a new respect for Heather, her sleuthing abilities and her insight. Glad you didn't make Melinda stay mad at her for too long. Wondering what happened to poor Candy in the big city.

Wondering how V will react when she finds out Logan met up with Duncan on the HM. Hope Duncan doesn't sell her out . . . . unless she just broke the case & the FBI "has to" over look her childhood indiscretion. What is the statute of limitations on helping anyway?
calypso chapter 40 . 9/12/2014
Glad to have you back (and Logan and Veronica back together as well :) it's always a pleasure reading a new chapter from you, keep writing!
intensewhatever chapter 40 . 9/11/2014
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

AHHHHHHHHHH

UPDATE SOONNNNNNN! THIS FIC IS AMAZING!
sanrio76 chapter 40 . 9/11/2014
Awesome new update! Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 40 . 9/11/2014
Things we don't need in this life: Duncan Kane.
1,652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »