Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
Alexandra chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Hi agin my ! 1K that's a lot are you popyoulaer ?I mean my MLP pony mom not even that bad well I guess that's how it is I hate my life I rather die hay ummm gyes is there eney way to go to ponyvill ?
Alexandra chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Am half pony half human in order to live I need to feed my self of cores but its not allways easy that's how it is my MLP pony mom feed me till I was born yay that's Everyone but like haveing a MLP pony mom and a human dad is not easy am both sigh story of my life ;(
Alexandra chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Twilet honey of cores we can be freinds am a nice human I will help you if you like I would never hate you not all humans are nice but I am trust me a nice i help people if needed I have no friends would be nice come your welcome ;)
Alexandra chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Hi ummm ponies am not doing well I MIT die my MLP pony mom is worried and so is my human dad so they toke me to prinass celesta she said I was fine but I need help so they gave me a ring well I don't know how that will work but I will good night ;( hope no nightmares :( you guys have. A good night
Alexandra chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Sorry ponies I didn't know am fine ;) my MLP pawers only don't work if you cut my hair here are my 12 magic pawers ; my hair lights up if I have fun 2. I can fly 3. I can do whatever it takes to love 4. I can dig deap down in some wons hart I and give loving looks in eyes 5. I can see MLP no matter what 6 I have all the talents in pony vill my moms a MLP pony I can do a lot of things with my MLP pawers my moms a MLP pony and my dads human am both blush I am ,,,,
Alexandra chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Am half pony my moms a pony and my dads a human it's weird I was in my mom belly for 19 moths I was born. A human like my dad yet with pony pawes like my mom my mom a MLP pony I have MLP pawers as a human my eyes are pink which is my pony mom and green from my dad more paink then eneything though I lived in pony vill till I was 7 years old then I found parents in the human world my necklace lets me go there're whenever I want to vist and that's how I was made ;)
Alexandra chapter 37 . 9/21/2013
It's me agin Alexandra rainbow dash saved my life ,,,,, I had them since I was a baby I grow up with applejack , rarity , twilet , fluttershine , pinky pie and rainbow dash one day we want to the see end tawer I want so close I fell off I screamd rainbowsdash ! Out of no ware she cacame and saved me like she allways had applejack was allways threre for me twilet helped me when I was sick pinkypie allways made my lagh fluttershine allways understands me raridy helped me look pretty and spike well I don't know what so say about him ,,, I had them for 10 years and they are still at it amazing ;) thank you
Alexandra chapter 37 . 9/21/2013
Hi am Alexandra Tavares am 11 years old I love MLP fim I tryed it out and I got them in 1 day it's amazing twilet is so nice rainbow dash is so cool and all the others it's so nice ;)
layoung13 chapter 37 . 9/21/2013
Please update soon! It's been too lo-o-o-o-on-n-n-n-ng.
m149 chapter 37 . 8/28/2013
One of the best fanfics I've ever read and thought it much better than your other story Venus and Mars.
Love This chapter 37 . 8/23/2013
Amazing! Love it love it.. Can't wait ón a Update :)
Calypso chapter 37 . 8/22/2013
Best Veronica Mars story ever. Seriously. Characters, plot, dialogue, rhythm, intensity, feelings, true to the show, amazingly dense, always entertaining, makes me (us) ask for more,... Sorry I don't have anything else to add. Just the best. (You even had me appreciate Trina's character a bit more). Love from Paris ;)
vanessadeanne chapter 37 . 8/8/2013
Just read your stories and I love them. I like how you've matured the characters without losing their personalities. The new characters are well defined without spending too much time fleshing them out. Because, although they are cool, I'm really reading it for the LoVe. The plot lines are very believeable and the setting is well described. Thank you so much for sharing your talent. I am enjoying this story very much and can't wait for more.
loveanimefan7 chapter 37 . 7/24/2013
Love ur story update soon
And I think LoVe should have a baby surprises for christmas
Soffenr1 chapter 37 . 7/22/2013
Love it, love it, love it! :) so looking forward to your updates!
1,484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »