Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
degfas chapter 45 . 4/7
Can't tell you how happy I am to see an update. I've read this story three times between your last update. I can't wait to see where this goes with the Duncan reappearance, the secret Logan is hiding, the serial killer and the art crime.
potterhp chapter 45 . 4/7
New Chapter !

Thanks MLP, you just made my weekend. I've been almost certain that this story had been discontinued.

Cheers man, Keep writing.
NVMF chapter 45 . 4/7
Lovely, lovely craic around the firepit, and Keith and Marla are a pretty cute couple, too. And any scene with Elliot is instantly one of my favorites. You are giving them this dream life of warmth and food and friends... like the Hallmark Channel on amphetamines. Sigh. I am weirdly happy for them. I was eh on the flashback to Logan and Piz, but that's because, well, Piz. Now it looks as if Veronica is going to be bait for the killer of missing prostitutes mentioned long ago... someone's not going to like that! I suspect there's going to be a another very homely hooker wandering in Veronica's general vicinity. Please update again soon!
JoeCool701 chapter 45 . 4/7
Thank you for updating! Please update soon!
irma66 chapter 45 . 4/6
Saw the email earlier today and was so excited. I'm glad that Marla and Keith had some time together. I'm glad they're out of the cesspool of . Interesting conversation around the fire pit. Also interesting that Veronica got called in to work on an actual investigation beyond the one she kinda fell into with the Logan art connection and that it appears to relate to the news articles that Logan's been reading to her. I do still want to see what's going on with the thing with Weevil though.

Consider this friendly encouragement without undue pressure for another chapter as soon as possible. I've read this and Venus and Mars so many times already; I am always happy to get more of this world.
Sara chapter 45 . 4/6
Excited to see an update.

I hope Veronica still has time to deal with the art case now that she's been pulled into the serial killer case.

Enjoyed the storytelling around the fire.
Shannon Miller chapter 45 . 4/6
This is really a fun read! I'm so glad you're still adding to it!
JeniLyn2000 chapter 45 . 4/6
Fantastic, as always. With Veronica being pulled into the serial killer case, I wonder what that will do with the art case. I was wondering if she would figure out that Logan was involved with the same case and that she and Logan were working towards the same end goal. I do look forward to her working the serial killer case, it seemed as if Logan was gently prodding her into looking into the case. I look forward to what's next.
Kayte76 chapter 45 . 4/6
wow, good to have an update. I had to reread 44 to refresh my memory. hopefully you will update sooner.
Harmne chapter 45 . 4/6
Very good, as always! I somehow seemed to have forgotten to read the last chapter or something was going on to keep me busy when I got it, so I had a nice long bit to catch up on! Now a serial killer! Can't wait for the next installment!
annbslade chapter 45 . 4/6
Thanks so much for the awesome update. Loved that Veroncia was undercover again. Can't wait to find what Logan is up to.
jperks chapter 45 . 4/6
I was so excited to see your update. What an incredible chapter you gave us! You get bonus points for the red shirt reference for both the original Star Trek (we always knew who would die in an episode: the unknown actor in the red uniform) and the basketball reference (appropriate as we come to the end of the college basketball season). I'm so glad that Marla and Keith got some face time (and more - go, Keith!). I just love Bryn. Thank you so much for the update!
RAGAnne chapter 45 . 4/6
It's always such a pleasant surprise to see a new chapter of this story. I love the way you write the characters so much. Plus there's the joy of experiencing holidays at random (I'm reading another story right now where we just hit Christmas). And I knew you'd come back to that newspaper story eventually. Somehow I'm guessing Veronica may turn into bait at some point. I'm sure Logan will be thrilled. Great work and have fun writing more.
bellibella chapter 45 . 4/6
welcome back ! I also asked myself what happened between keith and alicia
Lauriafern chapter 45 . 4/6
I was so excited to see an update for this! I can't wait to find out what Logan is up to.
1,635 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »