Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
Dani chapter 38 . 2/2
So happy to see a new chapter of this story. Thank you very much for a great update.
FromVA chapter 38 . 2/2
Please, please don't let there be any any any damage, pain, destruction in any form caused by the real psycho bitch, Madison. Please. I'm enjoying Veronica and Logan's relationship. Please.
Yay! So happy :)
RedJane12 chapter 38 . 2/2
The Veronica vs. Bryn verbal duel was off the charts! V was in particular mamma bear form & of course as they were talking cross purposes it was just hilarious... Good of Bryn to defend herself and stand up to being called a psycho-bitch (V was a bit aggressive at that moment...). Can't wait to hear what JR has to say about this... If he finds out... What are the boys up to in California? Candy to no good clearly but hey after all the harassment he got from the sleazy estate agent, he deserves a break... Ugh Madison... Some people never change...
Shel12 chapter 38 . 2/2
Loved this chapter as always. Especially Veronica 'protecting' JR.
Pchefbeth chapter 18 . 2/1
Oh my god. I love this story...fell in love with it several chapters ago which is why it's 1:37 in the morning and I'm still reading on my phone in the dark...but this chapter...this chapter makes me want to mail you a hug and ask you to be my best friend. The timing, the love written with balance and not too much mush, the way, and then you throw in firefly. My husband will not be amused because I think I love you. Masterfully done. Now...let's see what the next chapter holds.
Maggi Esk chapter 38 . 2/1
Really like it that Veronica was protecting JR. And I don't know what the hell is going with Logan Candy and the rest but I will find out later and Madison what the hell is going on wit her too?
Maybe need to do a reread
DLillith21 chapter 38 . 2/1
Loved it! Da, da ,da , can't wait to see what happens with Madison and Logan.
wailuku chapter 38 . 2/1
Yay you're back. I really enjoyed the veronica and Bryn car ride. Oh no what is crazy Madison up to? Did you see the VMars movie trailer? Looks like our girl Veronica gets in a nice one on Madison. March 14 here we come
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 38 . 2/1
Another fantastic chapter. I'm loving Bryn and cant wait to see more bonding between her and Veronica. Looking forward to the next chapter.
redbanker chapter 38 . 2/1
YAY! You're back. I actually squealed when I saw the update notification in my email. Wonderful chapter as always. Can't wait for more.
wailuku chapter 37 . 1/26
So I just remembered this story and read it all over again. I know you haven't updated in awhile, I hope you haven't given up on this story. It truly us great and I hope you come back and update us with a new chapter soon.
braancsa chapter 37 . 1/16
I just want to say that your fics (both) among my top favorites I love this story and everytime I read it I saw the actors speaking. Seriously awesome work you do. I know you take your time because you doit for yourself I just want you to know that we are still here patiently waiting for the next thousands of awesome words from you!
ntavares chapter 1 . 1/12
Ok really this is Alexandra there just putting it as that to keep me safe from my dad so yay so I got rerazed by G1 G2 and G3 ponys I twisted my leg scared my hand for the mlp my mom worked at Hasbro and loved it but my dad was pissed when I was born. Because he never wanted me but my mom opend up my pegisister sprite it shined vary brightly in me which got my dad pissesd and killed my mom and I landed in glass trying to save the mlp and so then my lag twised while trying to save the mlp I cut my head and I put all the glass in my hand and it cut my dad killed me and Hasbro made me agin and am all the ponys mixed together ;))) am the only human with a Hasbro mark on my foot ow well :(
Jeanie205 chapter 19 . 1/7
This is just the most consistently hilarious VM fanfic I've ever read. And I'm only halfway through! I don't know how you do it, but they all sound like themselves, right down to super-perky Parker and Gee Whiz Piz!

And then, just as I'm laughing my ass off, you throw in something angsty, like the Logan/Duncan meet-up in Australia. And even THAT sounded like a conversation that could have happened, if you subscribe to the semi-boring twerp version of Duncan, which I can assure you is how I always found him.

I also love the evolution of Ratner into cool JR and all your new characters. Can't wait until Veronica's FBI colleagues actually meet Logan. (You may have already written this, but I haven't gotten that far.)

The thing is I'm getting tired and I really need to go to bed, but I can't seem to put down your damn story. Arrgh! (Just kidding!) Thanks for a fun read.
1,246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »