Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
C chapter 45 . 5/7/2016
Another great chapter.
Guest chapter 45 . 5/3/2016
Oh wow, sounds like it is about to get fun again
Can't wait
amandamary chapter 45 . 4/24/2016
I love this story. Im looking forward to the next chapter - they are always worth the wait.
AmyPC chapter 45 . 4/18/2016
Earlier in 2016 I began my annual Venus and Mars/A Life Extraordinary reread anticipating a new chapter. You did not disappoint! Thank you for the update. I was thrilled to have them return home. I was pleased to see the Keith/Marla relationship advance. I felt the Halloween bonfire talk of demons and exorcisms was pretty long and drawn out - if it doesn't come into play later I will wonder what the purpose of all that was. While I did enjoy seeing the two couples socialize I found it a bit long and tedious to read that section. I also didn't understand the purpose of the Logan/Piz flashback which I also had to force myself through. I also wondered why Veronica didn't probe more into the conversation she overheard between Logan and Eli. You've mentioned multiple times her suspicious nature so I felt it out of character that she didn't press Logan about what that was all about. I'm intrigued about the new case - and fearful for Veronica going undercover. I hope we don't stray too far from the art case. I feel like there are a lot of balls in the air and more getting tossed in, but very little being resolved. So, naturally, I cannot wait for the next update! Thank you for weaving a many layered tale with intriguing and entertaining original characters. Most importantly, thank you for happy, secure, devoted LoVe in a beautiful setting with wonderful friends.
DifferentialEquation chapter 45 . 4/18/2016
Ahhh exciting!
Caitds chapter 45 . 4/18/2016
I just started this story, and it's the only unfinished story I've ever started. I don't go for the incomplete fic's as I'm way too impatient to wait for updates. But this story is fantastic, and I couldn't stop. And while I was reading, I was happily surprised to see your recent update.

This story has everything it needs. Great dialogue, fantastic story lines, and the style embodies the show in a skillful way. It's like I'm reading a polished novel.
Guest chapter 45 . 4/17/2016
So excited to get an update. Now that the Duncan diversion is handled, I'm interested to see where each line you've set out leads, but enjoying the journey in the meantime as always. Thanks!
vecabd chapter 45 . 4/12/2016
Great update ! I adore Keith and Marla's relationship. I'm really happy that they have finally told Veronica and that they are now out in the open together.

Did i mention that I adore Elliot? Gosh i would never get tired of him.

I totally bought the horror story. And V and Logan were actually frightened or at least that seems to me. LOL LOL !
Guest chapter 45 . 4/10/2016
Great chap...update soon.
DalWriter chapter 45 . 4/10/2016
While I'm always thrilled to see a new chapter of this awesome fic . . . the only unfinished work I have ever marked as a favorite before it was complete. . . I'm not seeing how this chapter advanced the story line. I suppose you will eventually get around to connecting the myriad of dots. I thought it was kind of cute that Keith hopped on the plane to see his new GF. Logan is right; her being there gives Keith 2 reasons to come visit.
labroussard chapter 45 . 4/10/2016
More pretty please. I love this story so much. My birthday is the 22nd. Can I get a chapter? ;) hehe
Novazalee chapter 45 . 4/9/2016
Hi,
I was so happy to receive the alert for your story that I waited a few days to read the new chapter. It gave me time to re-read the last few chapters.
What a delight to be with all your characters again! I'm so happy they came back home and I can't wait to see how the serial killer storyline is going to go.
Thank you so much for this surprise. I hope new chapters will soon follow.
Yanijean chapter 45 . 4/8/2016
Yeah a great has a hot booty call, a scary campfire talk and a new FBI Ve case. Looking forward to next time.
E chapter 45 . 4/8/2016
A group of Stormtroopers walk into a room full of Red Shirts and start firing. They miss every shot - the Red Shirts die anyway... ;)
Zenpen chapter 45 . 4/7/2016
Fantastic as always :) Thx for this. You made my day! BTW I wanted to buy your Venus and Mars fic for my kindle, but although I found it, I can't select it! What a pity as I was looking forward to reading the backstory. But still...a fantastic update. Looking forward to the next one.
1,652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »