Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
apcaniglia chapter 4 . 2/9
This is simply delightful! I am enjoying it immensely. Thank you for sharing it! I LoVe happy Logan & Veronica.
RedJane12 chapter 42 . 2/9
Yay! Another chapter so soon... Things seem to be going well on the 'who-helped-Duncan' front but I am still bracing myself for Agent Morris to have some secret bit of evidence tucked away... Veronica catching up with Duncan was reassuringly... uneventful, almost boring? Just like the Donut really... My fav part was the 'debrief' with Logan at the end... Both are adorable and I am with Logan that he could never (and should never) have told V about mollymook at the time... Now, right before V meets Duncan perhaps... At any rate, great chapter as usual... Such a great story...
Maggi Esk chapter 42 . 2/9
I don't know why but I don't trust Duncan is totally ok with Veronica and Logan. I think that Duncan really believes that he can still take Veronica away from Logan. Or maybe is just my hate for Duncan speaking.
Angelpete87 chapter 42 . 2/8
I like this chapter I think that it is not surprising that Duncan put the blame on Lamb and I hope they believe him so Veronica doesn't get in trouble. I am not surprised that Duncan told Veronica about what happened with Logan in Australia and that he was trying to talk about the past when all Veronica could think about was Logan.
P2880 chapter 42 . 2/8
Wow! Duncan has grown up,too! Your chapters are so meaty. Thanks for another great installment. I was so worried his return would end in disaster! Submarine is pretty funny.
Kou Shun'u chapter 42 . 2/8
Yay, it seems you are updating more frequent again...or am I just incredibily busy these days. I don't quite understand the whole "you better" thing. Is it just the fact she didn't say I love you back or something more?
Nice bit on vm later thinking about the duncan/meg scenerio.
Ah poor loretta, I hope she doesn't get more charges against her.
Seee that's why simple same wedding bands are the best (and not the constant wearing of an engagement band). Don't know how pep can where clunky rings day in and day out in the first place.
I'm hoping morris didn't buy it.
Wonder if duncan will visit mn. Wjere is all the press on the case? Will he get his own tinseltown diaries?
nikatsu chapter 42 . 2/8
Is it bad form that I really don't trust Duncan still? I'm ecstatic to see a new update. I really enjoy this fic ;)
batgilr26 chapter 42 . 2/8
I so love this story. Thank you.
GUEST chapter 42 . 2/8
Woooooot Wooooot Another chapter in this excellent story. I'm a happy camper! Thank you!
LoVePJandBrucasLover chapter 42 . 2/8
Great update!
kerali chapter 42 . 2/8
Loved the chapter and how they reconciled their honeymoon. Can't stand Duncan, wish Logan could have punched him again.
JeniLyn2000 chapter 42 . 2/8
This, all of this...the interrogation, the lunch, the Duncan & Veronica conversation, the Logan/Veronica lanai talk...all of this is why I love the way you write. This is all kinds of good and I cannot wait to read more.
Czomom chapter 42 . 2/8
Yay for another chapter! Great twist blaming lamb for masterminding everything. I really enjoy Logan and Veronica's relationship in this story - more soon please!
irma66 chapter 42 . 2/8
Very elaborate set-up of Lamb. The funny thing is, I think he would be fine getting this posthumous "credit", it gave him credibility the FBI was not giving him back when this happened. He's probably on some dingy cloud somewhere laughing, "both Keith and Veronica Mars are smarter than me".
Kayte chapter 42 . 2/8
Nicely put. However, I expected more out of the conversation between Logan and Veronica. I still think Duncan is up to something.
1,489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »