Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
kerali chapter 45 . 4/6
I was thrilled to see an update, I love this story. I hope we find out more soon about what Logan is up to, but I'm really waiting for the snow to hit. I live in the south and I'm always thrilled with our first couple of snows, and I'm also thrilled that it's about all that we'll get. We also have everything shut down when it snows so we don't have to worry about shoveling snow or going to work on it. Can't imagine what it'll be like for them when it becomes a constant presence. Although I love Keith and Marla, I find myself almost skipping some of them because it feels like I'm reading about a parent's or friend's parents sexual relationship and I feel squicky.
Yes! An update! And a meaty one at that! I was starting to lose faith that you had abandoned us.
alinasorokina chapter 45 . 4/6
ohhh! wow! i've waited for an update for so long. thank you for the new chapter! it is brilliant as always! you made my day))))))
redbanker chapter 45 . 4/6
Ohhh awesome chapter. I just reread this entire story last week and was hoping an update was coming soon and now my prayers were answered. Loving the relationships between all the characters. Marla and Keith are so cute and I like seeing Veronica and Logan interacting with Bryn and JR. Can't wait to read what happens next and how Veronica does on her case. I also can't wait to find out what Logan is up to with the whole art thing. While I was rereading it I kept trying to figure out who he's working with but I still have no clue. Can't wait for more and hope the wait won't be quite as long. Have a great week.
annbslade chapter 42 . 4/5
Been re-reading your wonderful story. Just wanted to say, I love this line, "I meant what's the worst that could possibly happen." Veronica cut him off. "I didn't ask to hear your paranoid angsty schoolgirl fantasy."
Being gay is not the same as being a pedophile. Equating them is dumb and offensive. Parts of this story were cute but I probably won't continue reading after that BS.
C.Elder chapter 44 . 3/1
I hope you keep this story alive , as it has been over 6 months since you updated.
Is it just my impression or is your Veronica becoming more like the TV version?
Earlier in your AU, V was really pleasant, and trusting of Logan(mutually), whereas I sense her reverting to type in the last 5 chapters or so...and now the suspicion is setting in to her mind etc.
DifferentialEquation chapter 44 . 2/12
Please say you haven't forgotten about this story
JeniLyn2000 chapter 44 . 2/11
I love this story so much, I hope you update soon. I've really missed reading your writing.
PeteErio chapter 3 . 2/6
I love how Logan put Bruce the bastard in his place. Elliot had great line in this chapter it almost made me not want to hit him. "Cowboy Up, Candy. This is real estate." Classic. Elliot make me want to hit him but Bruce. I could torture and kill him without losing a nights sleep. He just isn't really worth the jail time.
PeteErio chapter 2 . 2/6
The house is so amazing. Man I wish I could live in that house. I like Logan's entrance. The car, the kiss, the Logan. I said in the first chapter review that I like the charters of Marla and Elliot. Honestly I really don't like Elliot. He is the type of gossipy bitch that grates on me. I am glad Marla is around to temper him because if I heard him talk like he does I would want to beat the shit out of him almost instantly. I wouldn't do it but I would try my damnedest to avoid the man like the plague.
PeteErio chapter 1 . 2/6
I love how this story stats. I know...I know...I have reviewed other chapters before. But I thought why not do overkill. I love your writing and feel that you really capture the setting. You must be from the Twin Cites area or at least visited enough for it to be authentic. Marla and Elliot are such great characters and integrate seamlessly into the world. Thanks! See you next chapter!
BecksLoVeDramione chapter 44 . 2/5
AHHH WHAT IS LOGAN UP TO?! IS HE GETTING A PUPPY?! haha... doubt it. BUT I CAN HOPE!

Anyways... I still despise Madison, but LOVE what Logan said about if he was married to her. hahaha
BecksLoVeDramione chapter 43 . 2/5
HAHAHAHA Logan and Celeste's conversation. omg. SO GREAT! And his line about protecting what he values most... AMAZING. ugh. i love Logan and Veronica so much... SO much! 3 And i forgot how much i absolutely LOVE this story!
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 44 . 1/31
I prefer this to the movie anyway. I like your Logan way better, it took them too long to get together in the movie, and I don't see Logan as the military type.
1,635 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »