Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
bellibella chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
love it
debbieja chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
Yeah for updates! I love that Keith is in town and things are going so well for the visit. I think it is hilarious that Marla thinks Keith is Logan's dad, and I wonder if she'll say something outrageous to Veronica assuming it's her father in law instead of her Dad. Maybe Keith will be moving to be close to them after all.
ears chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
I'm cracking up over Marla thinking Keith is Logan's Dad, its good she thinks that until they have to explain it to her, that could be awkward. Fun story!
AllyrienDM chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
Hahaha I love the confusion over Logan and Keith's actual relationship.
bethelove chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
I got to read the last 2 chapter and they are good. I will read the rest soon and please keep the great on this story, too..
anon chapter 20 . 7/20/2011
Haha, loved this line: "What the hell, dude?" Dick said to Logan. "I've heard of people stealing towels, bathrobes and the occasional end table but you're the first guy I ever heard of who stole the bell boy!"
3murphytoddlers chapter 22 . 7/17/2011
Any idea if you're going to continue this story? I miss it! lol
Zwolle chapter 23 . 7/15/2011
I love that Logan is trying his hand at writing. You and V are absolutely correct. He's going to get bored during winter. I am loving the Rattner story, almost as much as keeping up with V and L. I realize summertime is probably not conducive to writing, but it has taken me six months to get my daughter to watch Veronica Mars. And now that she has seen all three seasons in about 3 weeks, I am directing her to your fanfic for follow-up. Thanks so much for this story. We all really do appreciate the work involved, even as we are begging for another chapter!
GaoAnTian chapter 23 . 7/15/2011
I'm dying for a new chapter! It's been almost a month already. Hope to see more posted soon.
Josielynn chapter 23 . 7/11/2011
Wow Marla and Keith... I did not see that coming. I loved this chapter... you write dialogue very well. Love this Logan and this Veronica.
Too lazy to log in chapter 23 . 7/9/2011
Wow. This is, no lie, the best Veronica Mars story I've read on here. Just enough fluff mixed with just enough humor. If you aren't already, you should write professionally. Or at least consider it. Love the story, cant wait for an update!

Happy writing!

-Ashley
becuzitswrong chapter 23 . 7/8/2011
Okay, so I finally read this. I had read Venus and Mars earlier and loved it. But then I kept stopping after the first 3 chapters of ALE because I would get distracted and I foolishly didn't go back. After a while, I would start it again, but I always would read Venus and Mars first, then the first 3 chapters of ALE, etc. Finally, a couple of days ago I got past that point and guess what? I LOVE this story. It is awesome. I was so worried there wouldn't be anything interesting going on, but I can see that you have planned out one fantastic, interesting, character-driven story.

Constructive criticism: A few typos, very minor. That's about it. Not a thing I would change, really. You could be faster to let us know about the thing with the art, why Jeff carries a gun, and what Veronica's bosses are going to find out about Gory Sorokin and how they are going to use him. But that is a minor gripe.

Positives: Great exposition, great characterization. I love every bit of the dialogue. You have captured Logan, Veronica, Jeff, etc, perfectly. The chapters flow smoothly and there aren't any awkward gaps where the story bogs down. Great job.
DLillith21 chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
This is absolutely one of my favorite chapters in the story so far. I love the scene between Logan and Weevil, it just fits them so perfectly. I am re reading this story for probably the 4th time in 2 months because it is that good. You are an excellent story teller and you have the characters down so perfectly. Keep up the good work!
Ash211230 chapter 23 . 7/6/2011
OMG! That is the perfect way to get keith to move there! Hopefully Marla likes him to. I love the way keith and logan interact ...and the fact that logan thinks he hates him. I hope you get a chance to post soon. ~Ash
Natskl chapter 23 . 6/27/2011
Loved the conversation between Logan and Veronica at the beginning of the chapter...just shows how well they fit together! Hope Brynn knowing doesn't cause problems? Glad Keith is there..looking forward to next chapter!
1,632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 78 .. Last Next »