Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
Bella chapter 20 . 3/19/2011
"Don't be silly, Dick." Logan said, logically."Who would have carried the suitcase?"

Best line ever

So happy to sedan update

Can't wait for more
lateVMlover chapter 20 . 3/19/2011
You know I think you are one of the few writers that actually makes me laugh out loud with the wit and humor in your dialogue! So much fun! Dick just cracks me up! Everything with him in this chapter was hilarious! From beginning to end! So great!
missshay16 chapter 20 . 3/19/2011
seriously Mel and Dick are really crazy together but funny. I love Bryn she is fierce reminds me of my mum, she is scary. thanks Candy is such a loser
bellibella chapter 20 . 3/19/2011
Your fanfic make my day every time!

can you show veronica's colleagues a little more? i love when you show us V at work!
debbieja chapter 20 . 3/19/2011
I loved this update! How cute was Veronica telling Heather about what Logan did for her, and Heather's rage that it didn't all work out smoothly. Bet Veronica's wishing she had mentioned they got married and spared the teenage angst. I love Logan letting Wallace drive the car after refusing Dick and Mel. I'm also loving JR and his fierceness with regards to all things Logan related.
pixiestix16 chapter 19 . 3/18/2011
you sure do know how to make the most out of a sentence there, with the ending ;)

Fabulous as always, only a bit confusing (if i had to make a criticism then that would be it... you tend to get a tad overly bogged down in seemingly useless details, which leads to confusion when trying to sift through them... but then again, it all might be part of your master plan), and funny as fuck. looking forward to more!

pixie
unwritten010778 chapter 19 . 3/17/2011
Wonderful, as usual, and I can't wait for more
little lolly chapter 19 . 3/11/2011
this is a great chapter! cant wait for more
marfrank chapter 19 . 3/11/2011
Why is Piz such an idiot? I'm hoping Parker runs off with Candy. I love Candy.
Islandergyrl chapter 19 . 3/11/2011
OMG just when I was scared your story was coming to an end, you totally rocked it! The witty banter you hAve going on between Mac, Parker and Veronica; Logan and heather and Veronica, JR and bryn and of course dicks' candy man reference Had me cracking up! Please don't ever stop seriously! I your work
annabelle18 chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
I just found this story. I love the first few chapters. I'm actually from south minneapolis, so I love the talk of the neighborhoods.
Mel0107 chapter 19 . 3/9/2011
I'm in love with this story. It actually seems like the show could've gone this way. And Veronica's sarcasm is freaking hilarious. I'm glad you keep updating and they're long updates! :)
hoffi coffi chapter 19 . 3/9/2011
Hilarious ending, love it :) I like having the gang all together. It seems like the Logan/JR side story is being put on the back burner, must admit would like to find out what is going on there.
pinkbelle chapter 19 . 3/8/2011
Hahahahahah(: I'm still laughing from Piz punching Candy, the irony of the situation being Parker JUST told Veronica and MAc she doesn't like that in a guy. Heehee. Ahwell, it'll work out...I hope. I really want to see some jealous Logan over Candy's crush on Veronica, please please PRETTY please? Please continue ASAP, I love this story! I'm a little sad that there's normally quite a gap between updates, but your chapters are long enough to make up for it! xoxo
Nikki chapter 19 . 3/8/2011
I loved this chapter, especaially the great conversation that Logan and Heather had. Looking forward to more.
1,468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 78 .. Last Next »