Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
mangadreams chapter 24 . 7/23/2011
Great chapter. Loved the interaction between the characters. The bedspread is a tad creepy,lol. As you most likely intended. Love the Marla Keith cruch.
lateVMlover chapter 24 . 7/23/2011
Lots of cute, fun moments! Always look forward to reading your chapters!
Libbyb chapter 24 . 7/23/2011
The conversations in this chapter were so funny and fun to read. It's great having Papa Mars in the house and with the banter that he and Logan had, it's no wonder Marla would think Keith is his father. Love this!
Deceptivecadence chapter 24 . 7/23/2011
Hahahahaa. I re-read the dialogue at the end of the last chapter about Keith and nearly wet my pants. Damn, girl! You do witty banter like nobody's business! Sure you're not secretly a writer on the show?

Seriously, solid work there. What people love so much about VM is the cleverness with which everything is written. How the characters play with each other, yet the story is always moving forward. You're absolutely captured that here.

Poor JR. Getting his booty kicked by V. But to be fair, she's hella tough, so he shouldn't feel too bad!

And KEITH IS HERE! LOVED LOVED LOVED everything about his exchange with Logan ("I'm touched." Logan bent his eyes back to the scores. "Idiot."/ "You should be." Keith muttered as he took a swig of coffee. "Smart ass.") And how much of a dad he still is, even though his role has changed.

I laughed at Elliott's doona fetish, though it's a little creepy (Logan would LOVE it. His ego would lap it right up) and i'm SO excited to see what happens between Marla and Keith. Rawr!

All i can say now, is Marla and Keith, sittin' in a tree! Woo hoo.
Deceptivecadence chapter 23 . 7/23/2011
Ooh, i didn't mention the fight in the last chapter!

I'm glad you put that argument in there. It was so in character for them- Logan playing video games and Veronica being not okay with him wasting his life. It's so LoVe. And it also shows that they're in real life, not just in a perpetual honeymoon state of lakeside bliss.

And then Logan comes out with a completely unexpected masterpiece right out of the blue. Hilarious.

I also like Bryn's 'Nobody cares about celebrities' speech. Full of gold. And so true! People in Hollywood have such a skewed perception of reality. It also gave the town a little more character. Not that it needs it. I'm already moving there the first chance i get O.o
Deceptivecadence chapter 22 . 7/23/2011
Can't be bothered to log on...

But I have just come back to reading this story after a bit of a FF hiatus and HOLY MOLY, i have forgotten how GOOD it really is.

I'm LOVING Veronica at work, her partners in crime are tres cool, and i have a feeling that they have her back if poo hits the fan. And i'm kinda hoping it does, because Logan seems a little too sure that the Sorokins are not a problem...

I have to laugh that the FBI are running around looking for Logan when they're got little miss V herself running about their own offices every day. Can't wait until that lightbulb comes on over their heads!

Loving JR and Bryn too... Love is in the air!
MalDek chapter 24 . 7/23/2011
Ow oops! Now she thinks Keith is Logans dad... What will happen when she finds out he's Veronicas...

She's gonna snoop...
bella chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
yay in update

how i love this fic

cant wait for more
HoneyBee1 chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
The whole Logan/Keith interaction made me laugh so hard. They've become a really good father and son, I just love it. And Marla with Elliot mistaken them as real father and son, cue misunderstanding when Keith holding hands and hugs Veronica! I can't wait for the next chapter!
GaoAnTian chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
Yippee! Finally a new chapter. So happy.
DLillith21 chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
I can't wait for the conversation where they learn Keith isn't Logan's dad! I love when the little bits of Logan and Veronica's CRAZY history come out for new people, those are some of my favorite parts...though Marla didn't ask nearly as many questions I would have if I was there! Your story is my favorite story of all the LoVe that I've read!
layoung13 chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
what a fun chapter! you are a great comedy writer-the scene w/Elliott and Marla at his place is a hoot! The entire chapter had a light teasing touch-you have another talent. I might have asked this before but I forgot the answer-do you live in Minneapolis? or are you just a great researcher? Your descriptions make me want to visit there and I've never thought of going to MN before.
lgar chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
I really love your story. I'm excited that you are involving a love story for Keith. I never can wait for your next chapter and I really love the healthy relationship between Logan and Veronica.
Mouse chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
Laughed my butt off. I know the lakes are real, I Googled the Tin Fish and it looks awsome, so I went to Amazon and sure enough; the book is real, too.

Next, I may go to Google Earth and try to find that house...
kateydidnt chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
Lol for some reason I wasn't expecting that Marla would think that Keith was Logan's dad (but of course it makes sense!) so after I caught that part I went back and re-read it looking at it through Marla's eyes...and it is just so easy to see it.

oh my goodness! Avocado green 70s-my parents had a refrigerator from the 70s in that atrocious color. They had it until I was at least 15 years old then they got another one so the avocado monster was relegated to the garage as an overflow or storage fridge where after a few years it died an ignominious death.
1,652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 78 .. Last Next »