Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
Queen Isabella chapter 21 . 5/28/2011
Ha! I love the Garbo bit, especially since it is nod to another of Jason Dohring's roles.
Malou chapter 22 . 5/28/2011
Oeh I like it! No scratch that: I love it, I love it so much I want to crawl into my laptop and live there :).

Why are they targating Logan? Do they think Logan killed Gory? Or are they just following the family and they want to get as much as information as they can get?
layoung13 chapter 22 . 5/27/2011
great chapter-any possibility of faster updates? you know we wouldn't ask if your story was not so interesting. :)
Jen chapter 22 . 5/27/2011
Loved Trina in this chapter. There's just never enough of her in fanficdom.
Bamanda chapter 22 . 5/27/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon! :)
p2880 chapter 22 . 5/27/2011
Love this chapter. Love the dialogue between Larson and Wally. They're closing in on the real estate agents as my favorite OCs. And squee-developments with the mystery plot!Trina!Logan's writing! Wow-please, please update soon!
eternal scribbler chapter 22 . 5/27/2011
GOD I love this story. Every time I get a new chapter alert it makes my day. It's one of the best VM fics still being written. I continue to be impressed by the snappy dialogue and spot-on characterization. In earlier chapters I was a little bothered by the sense of wealth and general largess in Logan and especially Veronica's life. I have a bit of a hard time believing Veronica would settle so easily into living in a mansion with hired help doing so much for her considering her general anti-09er attitude. On the other hand I suppose it could happen since Logan is always going to be rich and of course as a married couple they would both have money. It's just something I've been thinking about as I read.

To go back to the dialogue for a minute, I really enjoy that you don't pull punches. Logan is never too nice as so many writers make him. The conversations - especially early conversations - with Candy were blunt and sometimes even cruel. They hurt in just the right way to read. ...It's hard for me to explain, but basically real life conversations can be difficult and you captured that difficulty, awkwardness, candor, etc. well.

Other things: The descriptions of Minnesota make a place I've never even considered seem very appealing and even beautiful. Logan's manuscript reveal surprised me but I knew he was up to something. The Logan-JR relationship brings to mind the somewhat parallel partnership of Jake Kane-Clarence Weidman, except in a more positive, good guy-type way. Bravo. I'm also loving Veronica's career at the FBI (not something I ever considered loving, in canon or most fics). You write it well, especially the politics between Veronica and the higher-ups, and the higher-ups about Veronica. I'm very interested to see where the whole Sorokin angle goes, and to see whether or not they bring in Logan.

I also liked - to my surprise - the Logan-Trina conversation in this chapter. Without making Trina too unrealistically likable, you made their relationship seem not without affection and Logan still comes off as sympathetic. Nice job. In general, your skill at making the domestic engaging is something I admire. It's more difficult than it looks when it's done well.

As always, looking forward to a new chapter and a continuation of these wonderful adventures.
Ophelia Lake chapter 22 . 5/27/2011
I loved this, you write the characters beautifully and very true to form. I can't wait to see where this is going and I love the idea of Logan as a writer. Please update soon, I can't wait to read more!
Josielynn chapter 22 . 5/27/2011
Love this story. I especially loved this chapter. The way you had Logan deal with an upset Veronica shows growth and shows a maturity to their relationship. Well written! I like the character development and I have can see the potential for different storylines... In other words, it is great!
lateVMlover chapter 22 . 5/27/2011
I really loved the scene at the end with Logan and Veronica. I find your girlfriend for JR very interesting. What I don't like is the Wally/Larson scenes. If you want people to follow your intricate plot lines with characters you created maybe you shouldn't wait so long to post because you lose me with every chapter and every mention. You're not building interest with me, just making me want to skip those sections.
PLF94 chapter 22 . 5/27/2011
Oh my god! I totally didn't expect that! He's writing a book? I swear to god, I thought he was involved in something shady and not quite legal by the way you initially portrayed it. Amazing chapter. Great job. Thanks for updating.
Maggi Esk chapter 22 . 5/27/2011
Just love it every time I see there is a new chapter just make my day. now Trina thinking his little bro is kind of hot LOL! actually all the call was fun.

ok and finally I thought Gory was dead or murdered by Apolo or something like that. maybe I will reread the firts to remember every detail.

Well still awesome cant wait for more why a month is to much.

Hey still dont understand the fact taht the FBI are trying to know about Logan. whats going on there? :P
bella chapter 22 . 5/27/2011
yay an update

i love this fic

its so damn interesting
Guest chapter 22 . 5/27/2011
Ahhhhhh! I'm so excited!
waywardnomad chapter 22 . 5/27/2011
YES! he's a writer! i knew it :D
1,567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 78 .. Last Next »