Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
baWDolf chapter 11 . 4/30/2011
oh wow. this is my second time reading through this and i just caught the "my name is Dom and i exist" part. and i can't stop laughing! you're amazing.
murphytoddlers chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
just fyi veronica actually knows how to cook. and bake.

i love the story tho!
shuurei02 chapter 21 . 4/29/2011
ohmygosh, I'm so happy you updated this fic! I've been waiting forever!

I was so pleasantly surprised when I opened my email and there it is, the notification that this story has an update.

Veronica's birthday is so much fun and I love it that they are all so close with each other. I'm looking forward to more of JR and Bryn too. I find them interesting.

Please update soon? :D
Nerdyesque chapter 21 . 4/29/2011
This wasn't as funny as other chapters, but in some ways it was more heartfelt. I really enjoyed the insight into Logan, and the Garbo Effect. I always thought he was happiest when it was just him and his closest friends, and Veronica of course. I can imagine him being perfectly content being left alone with just her, and JR of course to cook and take care of them ;)
CalmintheChaos chapter 21 . 4/29/2011
You have the best elements! That being really Josh Hartnett, Linner, Seinfield's brother, the hybrid game...stuff that could actually happen in the realm of the characters you've helped create.

It's the little stuff like that that really make a great well rounded fic! Great stuff!
Harmne chapter 21 . 4/29/2011
The whole birthday weekend sounded like so much fun - I wish I could have joined the party! Great chapter. LOL, I keep waiting for the shoe to drop... but I don't really want any major upheavals. Looking forward to what happens next!
Maggi Esk chapter 21 . 4/29/2011
SO HAPPY TO SEE AN UPDATE GREAT CHAPTER AS ALWAYS I THINK IM A LITTLE LIKE LOGAN IT WAS GETTING BORING WITH EVERYONE IN THERE, SO GLAD THAT THEY WERE THERE FOR VERONICA BDAY BUT MORE GLAD THAT THEY GO, P&P GOT ENGAGED WELL ABOUT TIME. AND I WONT STOP ASKING ABOUT THE JR AND LOGAN HIDDEN THING.

UPDATE SOON.:D
bellibella chapter 21 . 4/29/2011
oscar nominee?

like always i jumped on your story!

your chp are so long, i love it! can't ask you to post more often because i know it's a lot of work...

so go on like that :)
PLF94 chapter 21 . 4/29/2011
Omg! I love Logan's birthday wish!

Great chapter. But I have to admit that I'm sort of glad the birthday weekend is over. I felt like the chapters were sort of fillers. It was well written, but a little boring sometimes.
anonymous chapter 20 . 4/28/2011
lovely, a real pleasure to read
fatherlessgirls chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
I love this story so much. So, so much. But, I have to tell you that this chapter is the one I come back to the most. That scene between JR and Logan at lunch is just gold. When are you going to finish? I am gagging for more!
ptitemel38 chapter 20 . 4/27/2011
it's been over a month since the last update, have you given up?
Multitaskmom chapter 20 . 4/26/2011
I believe I have a new favorite story to follow. Which kind of bites because I'm not very patient. But I imagine I'll be giddy with each new update. :) Thanks for writing and for sharing it.
PCH chapter 20 . 4/20/2011
Love this story!

But just two things

1. When are we going to find out what Logan is up to

2. When are you going to update again? Seriously it's been over a month already! I miss your writing! Get to work woman!
Sabsi13 chapter 20 . 4/20/2011
epic story!

really, I just read it in one go and I am totally hooked :D your writing is fantastic and you make them look so realistic , especially LoVe!

I also can't wait to read about the reactions of V's fellow FBI mates when they'll eventually find out her husbands identity :D

please update as soon as possible, I can't wait for more ;)
1,516 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 78 .. Last Next »