Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
shuurei02 chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
Oh, I'm so glad to see this new update. This new chapter is freakin' hilarious. Marla and Elliott are just funny. I love reading about Keith and Logan's interaction. It's so nice to see that they are so close to each other now.
loveisalifetimeproject chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
So glad that you're updating again
becuzitswrong chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
Great chapter! I enjoyed the byplay between Marla and Keith and Marla and Elliot. I am looking forward to more, especially on the central mystery with the FBI.

Thanks!
Maggi Esk chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
I'm starting this with Elliot is so disgusting. said that just love the way you write the interaction between Logan and Keith so perfect.

now what about this Marla and Keith is something in the water there or what? it was the book all this big secret from Logan and JR because I feel there is something else.

c'mon tell me just me.
Ali-Cat chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
That. Was. Hilarious! From start to finish! It's a good thing I was reading this at home and not work, otherwise I'd be getting odd looks! Is that 70s decorating book based on a real book? Because I'd pay good money to have it. Oh, and the scene with Logan and Keith was just perfection. I'm interested to see how surname assumptions will play out in the end. Oh, I cannot wait for the next chapter!
bellibella chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
love it
debbieja chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
Yeah for updates! I love that Keith is in town and things are going so well for the visit. I think it is hilarious that Marla thinks Keith is Logan's dad, and I wonder if she'll say something outrageous to Veronica assuming it's her father in law instead of her Dad. Maybe Keith will be moving to be close to them after all.
ears chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
I'm cracking up over Marla thinking Keith is Logan's Dad, its good she thinks that until they have to explain it to her, that could be awkward. Fun story!
AllyrienDM chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
Hahaha I love the confusion over Logan and Keith's actual relationship.
bethelove chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
I got to read the last 2 chapter and they are good. I will read the rest soon and please keep the great on this story, too..
anon chapter 20 . 7/20/2011
Haha, loved this line: "What the hell, dude?" Dick said to Logan. "I've heard of people stealing towels, bathrobes and the occasional end table but you're the first guy I ever heard of who stole the bell boy!"
3murphytoddlers chapter 22 . 7/17/2011
Any idea if you're going to continue this story? I miss it! lol
Zwolle chapter 23 . 7/15/2011
I love that Logan is trying his hand at writing. You and V are absolutely correct. He's going to get bored during winter. I am loving the Rattner story, almost as much as keeping up with V and L. I realize summertime is probably not conducive to writing, but it has taken me six months to get my daughter to watch Veronica Mars. And now that she has seen all three seasons in about 3 weeks, I am directing her to your fanfic for follow-up. Thanks so much for this story. We all really do appreciate the work involved, even as we are begging for another chapter!
GaoAnTian chapter 23 . 7/15/2011
I'm dying for a new chapter! It's been almost a month already. Hope to see more posted soon.
Josielynn chapter 23 . 7/11/2011
Wow Marla and Keith... I did not see that coming. I loved this chapter... you write dialogue very well. Love this Logan and this Veronica.
1,652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 79 .. Last Next »