Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
bellibella chapter 22 . 5/27/2011
I knew it!
AllyrienDM chapter 22 . 5/27/2011
Hahaha whoops... Veronica's going to feel like crap now. She kinda earned it though. I like them so much :)
DLillith21 chapter 21 . 5/26/2011
I love this story, and I am devastated to see that you haven't updated it in a month! Please tell me this is because you have been furiously writing chapters and holding on to them to post them all at once? I will be devastated if we don't get to find out what is going on here with all the great teasers you've dropped out there. Please tell me you won't leave me hanging? Also, you have a great sense of humor, some scenes have me absolutely laughing out loud!
DLillith21 chapter 9 . 5/25/2011
I read Venus and Mars and LOVED IT, and am thrilled to be enjoying this latest story. I live in St. Paul so I am also thrilled to be enjoying a story with so much familiarity to it. Great storyline.
anonymous chapter 21 . 5/22/2011
great story! always fun to read.
SopranoZone chapter 21 . 5/16/2011
I just wanted to leave a review-I truly love this story. It is definitely my favorite VM fic I've every read. I am greatly anticipating the next chapter-I hope it's soon!
GaoAnTian chapter 21 . 5/14/2011
Hello MLP

I signed up for FanFiction just so that I could tell you how much I love your story 'A Life Extraordinary.' I stayed up until 5am reading it and only wish there were more, I would have happily called in sick to work!

I hope you will post more chapters soon. Keep up the great work.

GaoAnTian
little lolly chapter 21 . 5/13/2011
i love this chapter, thank you
RavenDaine chapter 21 . 5/12/2011
I think this is the first VM fanfic I've read that makes me literally laugh out loud every chapter. You have the wit and banter of the characters down perfectly. Loving every word!
TrthIsOutThere chapter 16 . 5/10/2011
OMG! They’re everywhere in this chapter! Blatant and not. “I will not be your Lone Gunmen…” and a cellmate named Large Marge…I wonder if she really DOES read a lot of Gertrude Stein...I love hidden treasures haha
TrthIsOutThere chapter 13 . 5/9/2011
BAHAHAHAHA Skinner. Of course. He's so hot. Round wire-rimmed glasses, his shiny bald head, and his tighty-whities.
TrthIsOutThere chapter 12 . 5/9/2011
These X Files references have now become my personal Pokemon game. I'm going to catch them all. lol Or perhaps just a mildly exciting challenge to kick off my summer vacation with. Either way, I'll probably put in a review about it. One point for the Mulder-isms. "That's why they put the "I" in FBI..." :)
TrthIsOutThere chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
"He read everything and had once said that he'd rather read the worst novel ever written than watch the best movie ever made, the works of the Coen Brothers excepted, but she had a feeling he'd been quoting someone." X-Files, Season 4, Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man. Bam. Epic win. lol Sorry this is the first time I'm commenting on this. I LOVE what you are writing here. It's so perfectly Logan and Veronica...I love the unending sarcasm and constant witty repartee that was so characteristic of them from the show. Excellent job.
radiate689 chapter 21 . 5/7/2011