Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
Josielynn chapter 23 . 7/11/2011
Wow Marla and Keith... I did not see that coming. I loved this chapter... you write dialogue very well. Love this Logan and this Veronica.
Too lazy to log in chapter 23 . 7/9/2011
Wow. This is, no lie, the best Veronica Mars story I've read on here. Just enough fluff mixed with just enough humor. If you aren't already, you should write professionally. Or at least consider it. Love the story, cant wait for an update!

Happy writing!

-Ashley
becuzitswrong chapter 23 . 7/8/2011
Okay, so I finally read this. I had read Venus and Mars earlier and loved it. But then I kept stopping after the first 3 chapters of ALE because I would get distracted and I foolishly didn't go back. After a while, I would start it again, but I always would read Venus and Mars first, then the first 3 chapters of ALE, etc. Finally, a couple of days ago I got past that point and guess what? I LOVE this story. It is awesome. I was so worried there wouldn't be anything interesting going on, but I can see that you have planned out one fantastic, interesting, character-driven story.

Constructive criticism: A few typos, very minor. That's about it. Not a thing I would change, really. You could be faster to let us know about the thing with the art, why Jeff carries a gun, and what Veronica's bosses are going to find out about Gory Sorokin and how they are going to use him. But that is a minor gripe.

Positives: Great exposition, great characterization. I love every bit of the dialogue. You have captured Logan, Veronica, Jeff, etc, perfectly. The chapters flow smoothly and there aren't any awkward gaps where the story bogs down. Great job.
DLillith21 chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
This is absolutely one of my favorite chapters in the story so far. I love the scene between Logan and Weevil, it just fits them so perfectly. I am re reading this story for probably the 4th time in 2 months because it is that good. You are an excellent story teller and you have the characters down so perfectly. Keep up the good work!
Ash211230 chapter 23 . 7/6/2011
OMG! That is the perfect way to get keith to move there! Hopefully Marla likes him to. I love the way keith and logan interact ...and the fact that logan thinks he hates him. I hope you get a chance to post soon. ~Ash
Natskl chapter 23 . 6/27/2011
Loved the conversation between Logan and Veronica at the beginning of the chapter...just shows how well they fit together! Hope Brynn knowing doesn't cause problems? Glad Keith is there..looking forward to next chapter!
Islandergyrl chapter 23 . 6/26/2011
Another great chapter! I love the dynamics between Logan and Veronica. Their dialogue is aleays so fun to read and you can totally imagine their facial expressions as well. Thats whats so great about you. You have created a wonderful story that makes me think feel everything that has happened is completely canon. Bryn and JR are really cute together. I wonder if they will find out the truth about Gory?
3murphytoddlers chapter 23 . 6/26/2011
HA! I LOVE IT! Post another soon PLS!
CalmintheChaos chapter 23 . 6/22/2011
I'm sure I have mentioned this before, but it's so weird that every time I get a craving for VM and start watching my DVDs again, I think about this fic and if/when you'll update. Then as though you can hear my thoughts, you post the next day! It's happened three times! Crazy!

Another great chapter! I'm so happy for Logan to maybe find something he can do while Veronica is off at the FBI, other than video games...I just hope Veronica doesn't pester him too much otherwise it won't be fun anymore! Can't wait to see what antics they all will get into now that Dad Mars is there!
Danielle chapter 23 . 6/21/2011
This story is incredible, so well written and so much fun to read. Hope you post a new chapter soon!
Nikki chapter 23 . 6/20/2011
Great chapter, I loved it! Keep up the good work!
Harmne chapter 23 . 6/20/2011
ROFL! Well, maybe MARLA can help Veronica and Logan convince Keith to move there...!
ears chapter 23 . 6/18/2011
Its rather funny to read this and imagine some of the place that I've been too (currently living in MPLS) and having absolutely no idea where other places are being a non-native.

I'm enjoying this fic, great relationship dynamics!
j4820 chapter 23 . 6/18/2011
I love your story. You captured their personalities very well. One of my favorite aspects of Logan and Veronica's relationship was their snarky conversations. Your dialog is excellent. I especially liked the bit in this chapter while they are waiting for Keith's plane :) I smiled the whole way through. I cant wait for the next chapter...Keith and Marla, wouldn't have thought of that at all. Surprise! :)
pinkbelle chapter 23 . 6/18/2011
Hmm...Marla. Should that name ring a bell? Was it a character on the show, or one of yours? Either way, great chapter! Please continue ASAP. xoxo
1,638 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 79 .. Last Next »