Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
LoVeDelena13 chapter 22 . 5/27/2011
I like how the her work and friends from the FBI were brought back. I can't wait to see how they react when they find out who she's married too.

The turn of events at the end with the manuscript was great. I wasn't expecting that.

Keep on writing. Your story is great. Can't wait for what happen next!
DLillith21 chapter 22 . 5/27/2011
Yeah, yeah, yeah! Loved this chapter, and so excited to see where the OCB and Sorokin connection will go. Also really want to know what Logan's up to! I know we are only getting the manuscript now, but also want to know about the trip to Chicago. So exciting! Love the Firefly reference in this chapter and previously!
CalmintheChaos chapter 22 . 5/27/2011
Ha! Veronica said 'gorram'! ;)

Loved the chapter! Can't wait to see what the manuscript is about! Love the bits with JR and Bryn!
Harmne chapter 22 . 5/27/2011
Yay! I was wondering if Logan would ever tell her or wait until it was published and give her the book - which would have been cool - but it's totally in character for Veronica to want him to do *something* with his time. Of course, she could have asked instead of assuming that he plays ALL day just because that's what he's doing when she gets home... LOL, then again, Logan thinks she's hot when she's pi$$ed!

Such a good chapter, and as always I can't wait for more!
julietbravo chapter 22 . 5/27/2011
I love this, frsrs. I can't begin to tell you how happy I am that you're still updating.
ptitemel38 chapter 22 . 5/27/2011
Ha ha ha Logan is amazing, I'm sure he actually enjoy let Veronica thought he was wasting his time all days, just to make her speechless!

I like it, update as soon as you can please :)
bellibella chapter 22 . 5/27/2011
I knew it!
AllyrienDM chapter 22 . 5/27/2011
Hahaha whoops... Veronica's going to feel like crap now. She kinda earned it though. I like them so much :)
DLillith21 chapter 21 . 5/26/2011
I love this story, and I am devastated to see that you haven't updated it in a month! Please tell me this is because you have been furiously writing chapters and holding on to them to post them all at once? I will be devastated if we don't get to find out what is going on here with all the great teasers you've dropped out there. Please tell me you won't leave me hanging? Also, you have a great sense of humor, some scenes have me absolutely laughing out loud!
DLillith21 chapter 9 . 5/25/2011
I read Venus and Mars and LOVED IT, and am thrilled to be enjoying this latest story. I live in St. Paul so I am also thrilled to be enjoying a story with so much familiarity to it. Great storyline.
anonymous chapter 21 . 5/22/2011
great story! always fun to read.
SopranoZone chapter 21 . 5/16/2011
I just wanted to leave a review-I truly love this story. It is definitely my favorite VM fic I've every read. I am greatly anticipating the next chapter-I hope it's soon!
GaoAnTian chapter 21 . 5/14/2011
Hello MLP

I signed up for FanFiction just so that I could tell you how much I love your story 'A Life Extraordinary.' I stayed up until 5am reading it and only wish there were more, I would have happily called in sick to work!

I hope you will post more chapters soon. Keep up the great work.

little lolly chapter 21 . 5/13/2011
i love this chapter, thank you
RavenDaine chapter 21 . 5/12/2011
I think this is the first VM fanfic I've read that makes me literally laugh out loud every chapter. You have the wit and banter of the characters down perfectly. Loving every word!
1,567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 79 .. Last Next »