Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
layoung13 chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
what a fun chapter! you are a great comedy writer-the scene w/Elliott and Marla at his place is a hoot! The entire chapter had a light teasing touch-you have another talent. I might have asked this before but I forgot the answer-do you live in Minneapolis? or are you just a great researcher? Your descriptions make me want to visit there and I've never thought of going to MN before.
lgar chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
I really love your story. I'm excited that you are involving a love story for Keith. I never can wait for your next chapter and I really love the healthy relationship between Logan and Veronica.
Mouse chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
Laughed my butt off. I know the lakes are real, I Googled the Tin Fish and it looks awsome, so I went to Amazon and sure enough; the book is real, too.

Next, I may go to Google Earth and try to find that house...
kateydidnt chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
Lol for some reason I wasn't expecting that Marla would think that Keith was Logan's dad (but of course it makes sense!) so after I caught that part I went back and re-read it looking at it through Marla's eyes...and it is just so easy to see it.

oh my goodness! Avocado green 70s-my parents had a refrigerator from the 70s in that atrocious color. They had it until I was at least 15 years old then they got another one so the avocado monster was relegated to the garage as an overflow or storage fridge where after a few years it died an ignominious death.
shuurei02 chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
Oh, I'm so glad to see this new update. This new chapter is freakin' hilarious. Marla and Elliott are just funny. I love reading about Keith and Logan's interaction. It's so nice to see that they are so close to each other now.
loveisalifetimeproject chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
So glad that you're updating again
becuzitswrong chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
Great chapter! I enjoyed the byplay between Marla and Keith and Marla and Elliot. I am looking forward to more, especially on the central mystery with the FBI.

Thanks!
Maggi Esk chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
I'm starting this with Elliot is so disgusting. said that just love the way you write the interaction between Logan and Keith so perfect.

now what about this Marla and Keith is something in the water there or what? it was the book all this big secret from Logan and JR because I feel there is something else.

c'mon tell me just me.
Ali-Cat chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
That. Was. Hilarious! From start to finish! It's a good thing I was reading this at home and not work, otherwise I'd be getting odd looks! Is that 70s decorating book based on a real book? Because I'd pay good money to have it. Oh, and the scene with Logan and Keith was just perfection. I'm interested to see how surname assumptions will play out in the end. Oh, I cannot wait for the next chapter!
bellibella chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
love it
debbieja chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
Yeah for updates! I love that Keith is in town and things are going so well for the visit. I think it is hilarious that Marla thinks Keith is Logan's dad, and I wonder if she'll say something outrageous to Veronica assuming it's her father in law instead of her Dad. Maybe Keith will be moving to be close to them after all.
ears chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
I'm cracking up over Marla thinking Keith is Logan's Dad, its good she thinks that until they have to explain it to her, that could be awkward. Fun story!
AllyrienDM chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
Hahaha I love the confusion over Logan and Keith's actual relationship.
bethelove chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
I got to read the last 2 chapter and they are good. I will read the rest soon and please keep the great on this story, too..
anon chapter 20 . 7/20/2011
Haha, loved this line: "What the hell, dude?" Dick said to Logan. "I've heard of people stealing towels, bathrobes and the occasional end table but you're the first guy I ever heard of who stole the bell boy!"
1,656 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 79 .. Last Next »