Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
Lady Greenwood chapter 44 . 7/3/2015
Great chapter xx Madison is still a bitch xx
nikatsu chapter 44 . 7/2/2015
Poor Madison. Trying so hard and coming up empty all of the time. An idiot like Dick got a happy ending and she's just all over the place. Hahaha I don't pity her though, she was a bitch to everyone.

Do we at least get V punching her lights out though? That would be fantastic. Though I love your pacing with this, I believe and hate that Duncan still has KO clue whatsoever. How is it he was voted President of their school again? Tsk
AmyPC chapter 44 . 7/2/2015
Oh dear, what is Logan doing? That didn't sound good, and I am nervous. I always get excited when I see you update. I love your AU. I am ready for them to go home to Minnesota, I miss JR and the others.
kerali chapter 44 . 7/2/2015
Aww, I want to trust that Logan's not doing anything bad, but that sounds so incriminating. I liked the inclusion of Madison at the party, a little drama without lasting impact on the characters.
Mistia chapter 44 . 7/2/2015
Don't mind that you do! This story is too awesome to follow the movie. ;)
wailuku chapter 44 . 7/2/2015
I can't believe this story is almost 5 years old. Crazy how time flies. What the heck is going on with Logan? I know he's not stupid enough to actually do drugs, but it's like he's working undercover or something. He went with JR where he was in disguise and then the yacht party. I'm still intrigued even after all this time. Keep up the good work.
tperry-copp chapter 44 . 7/2/2015
I like that you've brought them back to California even if it isn't permanent. They seem so much more at home here. I like Wallace, Mac, Dick, and Leo. The only thing I don't like is Logan keeping secrets from Veronica. They have had too many problems in the past. Don't need any doubts about their relationship now. Wow! A Life Extraordinare AND Espionage updating on the same day! Now if we had an update on Stay With Me also to complete the trifecta.
nicole.louque.smith chapter 44 . 7/2/2015
I love how you incorporated movies tidbits into the story. I can't wait to find out what Logan is up to!
vecabd chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Look what I have found the sequel to Venus and Mars.. ! lovely ! I can't believe it. I wanted to give you some feedback on that story too but couldn't find it here.

I laughed out loud at Logan's and Veronica's conversation on speaker. I adore in-love-Logan, he's him but it's odd to read him so happy and full of energy wanting a new house to live with V. I can't wait to read more !
The sentence 'what are you wearing' at the end and V hanging up on him LOL LOL ! Great work !
Yanijean chapter 43 . 6/22/2015
I love this story. Bryn,Marla and Candy are great original characters. Love all the gang portrayals esp how Dick is really still Dick. Great fleshing out of Ratner. his and Logan's adventures very 60's spy duo ( I spy or the man from Uncle). Not sure if this is still being updated but I very much hope so. Thanks either way.
C chapter 12 . 6/21/2015
Just wanted to ask if Venus & Mars was going to be made available on ? Would love to be able to reread it. Thanks.
amr56 chapter 43 . 6/19/2015
I just found this story. I like it a lot and I like how you've written all the characters and their relationships. Thanks!
C.Elder chapter 43 . 6/18/2015
Very good. Keep up the good work, and post!
Next chapter?
Guest chapter 43 . 6/15/2015
I loved this story I have dyslexia and it's hard for me to read large stories like this but it was so good I had to read it please update soon I love this story
C chapter 43 . 6/2/2015
Great chapter, so glad you had a chance to update. Can't wait to read more.
1,635 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »