Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
Ali-Cat chapter 37 . 7/7/2013
Woo-hoo! An update! Loved this chapter and the Trina and Logan bonding. I always knew there had to be more to Trina than was on the surface. Looking forward to the next update (please make it quick).
Shel12 chapter 37 . 7/7/2013
Loved Trina and Logan bonding. But once again I wonder what Logan is up too. Hope we can and idea soon.
Angel chapter 37 . 7/7/2013
I like this chapter it is nice to see Logan and Trina working on their relationship and trying to get along. I of course enjoyed the LoVe scenes and all of their banter and sarcasm.
redtoes chapter 37 . 7/6/2013
Great chapter! It's nice to see Logan mending some fences with Trina.

I just thinking I wanted to read this whole story a again and now that there's a new chapter I think I will - I do love this universe you've created. I hope you'll keep it going forever.
LoVerIsAFighter chapter 37 . 7/6/2013
Yay! This [email notification] woke me up at 1:30am and I decided it was worth it to stay up and read! Love this story! Thanks!
Maggi Esk chapter 37 . 7/6/2013
I like it this Trina/Logan bonding. but I'm hopping for some Charlie/Trina so Logan can get a little bit of normal family!
RAGAnne chapter 37 . 7/6/2013
You have no idea how much joy I experience when I get an email telling me you've posted a new chapter. I love that angst generally takes a backseat in this story. Keep up the great work!
Jania21 chapter 37 . 7/6/2013
Love, love, love and can't wait for more. I scared my cat with a squeal of joy when I saw the new chapter in my inbox. please more soon.
nevertothethird chapter 36 . 6/25/2013
Just finished reading all the way through for the second time. Love it all, and I'm excited to read the next chapter. I also really appreciated what you said in your profile...that you're taking the time to write. What a great gift to yourself as a writer to let yourself take time enjoying the story you are creating.
natasha0 chapter 36 . 6/24/2013
Please don't abandon this. There are few that have captured their voice. You are one of them, and I want to know what happens!
Lady Greenwood chapter 36 . 6/8/2013
Beautifully story, need to know what Logan and JR are up too! Please hurry
zolahome chapter 36 . 6/2/2013
I absolutely love this story! I hope you have plans to complete it. I didn't realize it wasn't complete when I started it. When I realized it was a bittersweet moment- bitter that I don't have a complete story. Sweet that there could be another 36 chapters! Thanks for sharing your story and I look forward to more!
Amethice chapter 36 . 6/1/2013
Wow. I think I started reading this a while ago but forgot to get alerts. I just read all the way from the beginning and I am thoroughly enjoying it. I love the mystery angle, what's Veronica Mars without mystery? But the fun and friendship, it's all just great. And I'm alerting this time, dammit! Thanks for a great fic so far.
Guest chapter 36 . 5/16/2013
I'm absolutely in love with this story and you haven't had update in such a long time. I beg you post a new chapter soon! I'm so anxious to find out what Logan is up to.
isingforyou chapter 36 . 5/14/2013
Oh my lanta I can't believe I've come to the end of what is written so far of this story. I think as I read it I took for granted that it would go on and on forever. This is definitely one of the very best Veronica Mars stories I have ever read and I absolutely cannot wait to read more. I am dying to find out what Logan is up to!
1,245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »