Reviews for A Life Extraordinary
RedJane12 chapter 44 . 7/6/2015
So brilliant to see a chapter of this story! Love it! It was fun to see the 'school reunion' situation courtesy of Duncan's return... Dick Casablancas being a twitter fanatic comes as no surprise! So V is onto Logan's secret shenanigans... Though it can't be too bad if Weevil is helping him right? I hope this story NEVER ends!
JeniLyn2000 chapter 44 . 7/6/2015
Oh no, the plot thickens. I do believe that Logan is up to only good. I do hope Veronica gives him benefit of the doubt before outright accusing him of evil. I love that the plot is amping up.

The party was fantastic, loved the little snippets you smartly altered and added. Although, poor Gia, she still seems headed for despair. I always had a soft spot for her, and I adore Krysten Ritter.

I love your work, thanks for updating.
Novazalee chapter 44 . 7/6/2015
Great chapter with a not so great ending.
Always nice to make fun of Madison. And now the wedding is getting more and more public.
But Logan seems to do a lot of things behind Veronica's back. I hope everything work out fine.
Thanks for the update!
Ninlil chapter 44 . 7/5/2015
I really do love this story! I've read the first few chapters a ridiculous amount of times and have to remind myself that 40 chapters is a lot to re-read each time. I liked the incorporation of Jade, Carrie, Stu, Sean and Luke in this chapter and the AU of their lives. Madison is still such a horrible person, I hope she gets some comeuppance here like she did in the movie. Very interested to know what the heck Logan is up to. Come back soon!
Guest chapter 44 . 7/5/2015
I really love this story. I'm so glad for this chapter!
Dramamomma19 chapter 44 . 7/3/2015
I am not a big fan of the ending to this chapter but am glad you finally updated this story.
Ali-Cat chapter 44 . 7/3/2015
Oh, excellent, a new chapter! I like the way you're weaved parts of the movie into this chapter, it worked really well. Can't wait for the next chapter, and what's Logan buying? (I'm guessing a really expensive and rare perfume for Veronica)
ptitemel38 chapter 44 . 7/3/2015
As usual,I was thrilled to see an update! Awesome chapter !
But I am getting more and more worried about Logan secret. Since the beggining I have hoped and believed that Logan would never do something that could hurt Veronica or endanger their relationship, even if keeping a secret from Veronica is never a good idea...
But now I'm starting to wonder, from what we know, whatever he is doing doesn't seem innocent and I hate to think that he would do something illegal. I would be so disappointed and I am pretty sure that Veronica would not forgive that. I'm glad that she didn't believe what he said about the phone call, it means she will try to know the truth and hopefully we will know quickly, I'm tired of waiting :p
Maybe I can have a clue ? Pleeeease :)

PS : loved Madison jealousy about V and Logan's wedding !
irma66 chapter 44 . 7/3/2015
I love to get new chapters of this story. This really is an extraordinary life you've built for them. I've been worried about Logan's extracurriculars from the beginning and the conversation here with Weevil adds to that but I'm hopeful that between Logan's increased maturity and Ratner's involvement, there isn't anything too hazardous to our happy couple's enduring togetherness.
Can't wait for more!
LoVePJandBrucasLover chapter 44 . 7/3/2015
Great chap!...update soon.
Sunkissu9 chapter 44 . 7/3/2015
I thing it's a puppy... Lol.
Please update again soon, I'm dying to know what Logan's buying.
RAGAnne chapter 44 . 7/3/2015
To be perfectly honest I prefer your AU. I liked the movie well enough but it's kind of sad that 10 years later nobody seemed to mature at all. Even those that had seemed to back-slide by the end of the movie. So I'll continue to enjoy your version. Though I'm concerned that things are going to get angsty as we get further into the secrets and lies. I like it when Logan and Veronica are happy together dang it! :)
fluco1 chapter 44 . 7/3/2015
what happened to getting rid of the angst?
Maggi Esk chapter 44 . 7/3/2015
This chapter was about Madison desperation. I love it she needs to move on. But this was so perfect.
"If I were married to you, I'd poison you drink" and Logan's "if you were married to me I'd drink it" best lines.
I like what you include from the movie.
jcampbell943 chapter 44 . 7/3/2015
I like Madison getting dogged by Duncan and the realization the lo is married. I love Mac Dick and Wallace so any mention of them makes me a kid in the candy store. As for the cliffhanger I'm a little worried...
1,670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »