Reviews for Steady On
Einzelfall chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Aww *-*
Very good story *-*
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I love this: the ending is really what did it for me. Very, very nice story (I've been reading stories like this more often than is probably healthy as of late :p)

Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Nicely done. Very Holmes and very sweet too good job!
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
OMG, poor Watson! Makes sense tho. There is nothing good about war. :-( And at least he has Holmes there for him. I love their friendship! Very good story. Well written. :-)
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Aww, poor Watson, he's having a bad time. Good thing Holmes helped him get through it.
Wolfa Moon chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Really cute story.
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
That is adorable without being slashy. More like a bromance thing that can be between two friends. Holmes was good at comfort in his own odd way. I enjoyed this very much.
Knups too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
A beautiful story. I like your take on both Watson and especially Sherlock. He being nice to Watson in such a 'sherlock' way! A pleasure to read. Thanks for sharing:-)
DarkMidnightStars chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This story is very well written. I like how you managed to make this sweet without losing sight of the characters' personalites.
Curreeus chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Aaw...Very cute. :D
GlassAngel chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Awww so cute! I love how you had Holmes helping out Watson how he could without making Watson feel like he was being pitied or specially accommodated or anything. The way you wrote Watson's PTSD was great, too, with him reacting to gunshots and weather and nightmares because it was very realistic and made for some nice H/W moments. I loved the part where Holmes said the title, with the "Steady on, Watson"...that was so adorable! I absolutely loved this fic! :)
monroe-mary chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This was a very cute set of scenes. I love how Holmes helps in his gruff, apparently detached-but-compassionate way. And the bit at the end with him sitting on the bed holding Watson's hand was the cutest of all. Nicely done.