Reviews for Bonds are Meant to Be Broken
peace-luv-fanfiction chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE !
-luv-
jenn-is-in-between-reality chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
OMG when willow called lily "Princess" my mouth droped i really love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
but she still had her fins at the end of the book, they just werent bonded, so Quince isnt able to go underwater..the story is good though. Keep it up:)
vampirefan14 chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
update soon:)
easytogo117 chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
nice story
MARINA313 chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
LOVED IT! very good! is samantha a mermaid? is she gonna be like lily's cousin? *wonders*
takeachanceonme chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Very well written Lily, I do hope to see many more stories from you, as you have the potential to write a published book.

Goodluck and God Bless from the other side of the world

x
X.KissedByADemon.X chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Immmmmmmm... confused! _
MARINA313 chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
hola! im baaaaaaack! if that last poast was offending im truely sorry, from the bottom of my heart! plz plz plz write more. if ur busy with school i understand but write a little more. for me? and ur fans? some day pl may write fanfics of ur fanfics! that would be awesome! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!
MARINA313 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
HOORAY! I logged ont this time. plz write more story! plz plz plz plz plz with lots of hearts and sprinkles! i like it alot and want to know what happens next. very well written. good job. keep up the good work!
glindas-twin13 chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
HOLA! U NEED TO WRITE MORE WORDS! SORRY BOUT THAT LAST POST FROM ME BUT PLZ KEEP LILY AND QUINCE TOGETHER! IM WRITING IN ALL CAPS CUZ IT STANDS OUT _ OK WELL...WRITE MORE AND BYE!

lots of love,B
gelindas-twin13 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
nooooo dont put willow and lily together plz! for me? and frost bitten kiss? and everyone else? i love quince! alot... lol. but plz. i love ur writing but keep quince and lily together! how they should be!

lots of love, B
X.KissedByADemon.X chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
*GASP* ru gonna put lily wit willow? NO! i love quince and lily... *Sniffle*

MetroStation
glindas-twin13 chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
hola! i really love ur story! i spent all night lastnight trying to think what would happen if u care about me (and ur fans) then u will write more soon!

lots of love, B
X.KissedByADemon.X chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
i. LOVED it! with big hearts and stuff i LOVED it! please write more! for me! lol bye!

Kill The Lights