Reviews for My Father's Secrets
Sueaczel chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
Oh god I want more. Will Eric ever give sookie the answer she is looking for?
ncmiss12 chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
Awesome chapter! I wonder what will happen to the vampire who caused all this drama? Oaklow? I wonder what Bo and Adam were talking about at the end! Loving it! I can't wait for more!
treewitch703 chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
I've got a smile from here to here.
Sookum and Eric meet Australian politics. Fabuloso.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
I liked Belong To You but not so much this story. It seems like Eric and Sookie are totally "out of character".
It doesn't make sense that Eric is in love with Bo. If Eric really loved Bo, he wouldn't of been chasing Sookie like a lost puppy. I call bullshit on the whole thing!
I think Sookie should return to Bon Temp without Eric. She would NOT just accept that Eric is in love with another woman.
I no longer like Bo's character. She's annoying and she needs to stay the hell away from Eric. She has enough men after her. She's just as worst as that "fake" sister Nora on True Blood!

Just when I'm enjoying a good Eric & Sookie story, you just had to go ruin it. This whole thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth!
rerose1975 chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
Woo Hoo! I'm so happy you came back to finish this. Thank you for sharing your gift.
murgatroid-98 chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
I'm so glad to see this one again. And that things are moving along back in Bon Temps. Yeah, Eric should call Pam. And...awww...Adam loves Bo. He needs to tell her.
rerose1975 chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
Please consider finishing this story. It really is a great read!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/8/2013
I have read both storys and i was hoping you would finish this story i not to sure on erics and bos feelings does he love her more than sookie and how does sookie feel about eric in love with someone else id feel like crap not sure where i stand and right after bills shit i would leave during the day go back to bon temp be done with all the shit but thats me what do i know please update thank you
ncmiss12 chapter 11 . 3/9/2012
AWesome chapter! I bet that milliton was getting paid in vamp blood! I can't wait for more! I wonder what they will find out when the interagate their new prisioners. I can't wait for more!
AudraLeeony chapter 11 . 1/12/2012
Loved the chapter, glad Wintson and everyone else is ok! Can't wait for more. I also love how Adam spoke up, maybe he is coming around a bit.
murgatroid-98 chapter 11 . 1/12/2012
It’s nice that Adam came through just for a moment. I think we know what sort of payment Milton expected. I’m glad Winston is okay. He and his cohorts are wonderful original characters.
treewitch703 chapter 11 . 1/12/2012
Our girl Bo is back - wonderful!

Love all your characters, a new chapter makes me hungry for more.

More Aldis and Nessa, more Bo and Winston, above all more

Adam.
EtherealDemon chapter 10 . 11/24/2011
Brilliant chapter. You're clever mind is such a wonderful thing.
EtherealDemon chapter 9 . 11/24/2011
Crazy chapter. Loved it!
EtherealDemon chapter 8 . 11/24/2011
Poor Sookie. You've gotten me all weepy with this chapter which was great.