Reviews for Legends
Strange.Laughter chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
This was rather interesting. I like it, though a little more detail on the adventures would be quite nice, you know, I would like to know what the hall happened with the Giant Frog or the 'Fromicine', that would be funny to read I think. Plus a little more length would do the story good, I like it the way it is but still, longer usually is better, as it occupies more time and pulls in more interest. Still, you are quite a good writer, keep it up :D
Arinlianette chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Poor Aeryn. Her life truly sucks. But I know it'll get better later on in the story...
Arinlianette chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Yay! The Doctor's in town :)
Arinlianette chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Very interesting...A planet full of, what would be, abominations and it's a disgrace to be 100% "typical". Wow, that's very original and creative. Can't wait to read more :)
LampPostInWinter chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
I love, love, love! This story... Although I'm a big 10th doctor fan doctor number 11 is starting to grow on me! This was cute and the ending was so sweet... Kind of wished it was longer tho!
jcvampirebat chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
What next for the two of them. Really love the story!

Keep up the great work!
Wolfe's Girl chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
love the story!

More please
Amara Deegan chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
I like where this is all going so far and i like the overall story, especially for Aeryn, that you have set up.

The only thing I noticed is a few times you said "I" instead of "she". Also, I don't know if it is how uploaded it or if it's just your style, but it is sometimes confusing as to who is saying what when you have it all in a single block paragraph form like this instead of separating it out whenever each person speaks. By doing that, it will appear like a longer chapter.

Overall, keep up the great work!
Smiley-Zombie-Studio chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
good
Storylover456 chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
Hi I really like your story, please post!
Lafele29 chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
It's all set up so she can travel forever with him :D
Lafele29 chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
Awesome update, though she will not best Amy in my mind :D

But love it... :S what are they going to do to her? :'(
TwilightHayley chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
Aw, thank you for the message at the end :') I'm glad to help :D

I can sooo tell that the Doctor fancies Aeryn...'the best of humanity'...yep, he likes her :D

Can't wait for the next chapter :D x
TwilightHayley chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
This is so good :D

My favourite line: "Well, I've been known to have that affect on woman" he said cheekily.

Eek! I could SO hear Matt Smith saying that :')

Can't wait to see how this story unfolds! :D
Lafele29 chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
Ahh good, for a moment I thought you would leave the others :D

And yeah! Amy's still there 33 Even if she does love Rory and has gone all mothery :p

A few mistakes but I don't care, and thank you for saying the chapter was for me :D My first dedication