Reviews for I'd Lie For You
Wheres the rest? :( Post soon please! I already love it! :D
Iluvyeachick chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Update Plases
Tessu chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I love this! Please make it a story, atleast a follow-up for the bonfire, pretty please?

I think this follows their characters well too, no matter how tough and independent Leah is everyone have their weakness - hers was Sam so I can easily see her sleeping with him and hoping it'll be them again, despite knowing it'll never happen. I liked everyones reaction, it felt really 'natural', like as if it they'd react like this if it actually happened. Jake is absolutely amazing, showing how he dislikes her doings with Sam, not being too happy with the baby but then deciding to stand by her no matter what, even prepared to claim an other mans child as his.

It's really great!
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Soooooooooo cute!

I love it

Jacob is sweet.

xoxoxo
FizzyPop's'n'FlipFlops.x chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
i loved this story! i really wish there was a second part to this!
Gabitcheen chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This is SOOOOOO Jacob... Loved it. 3
mcamastow chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
my goodness this did not read like a one shot it was that good you should think of continuing.
ColourMeChaos chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Hey, hey, that was really awesome! As in, REALLY awesome. I likey lots. D
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Wow, so sweet! I love the visuals, her crying at the edge of the cliff, the guys around them, everything's amazing. It stands really well on it's own, but I'd love to see that announcement the next night.
Cracker679 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
awh thats nice!(:
honeygirl25 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
ok i'm convinced that you sit around and do nothing but think of genuis stuff to write i loved it but i hate you cuz i soooooo... want there to be more of this i'm dying to see sams face when leah tells everyone she's having jake's baby ahhhh! i can just picture it perfectly it makes me giddy so you have to write more you can always just write it for me i promise i wont tell the other blackwater junkies it'll be our secret
MidnightStarr chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
darling this new story has me hooked INSTANTLY. First of all I LOVE the prelude about Sam using Leah; I love me some bad Sam. lol. And Jake's courage and heroinism was just tooooo amazing to process :) He really loves her.

FABULOUS job as usual sweetheart, please update this new gem soon!
Samlanova chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I feel so bad for Jake D;
teamtorettosupporter chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
aww! :)

that's so sweet!

in a really fucked up way, but sweet nonetheless
EnglishVoice chapter 1 . 7/22/2010