Reviews for Six Months
Carla chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Holy shit, this is amazing. No kidding, I know what you mean. Again, GREAT writing. Thanks!
periodisimo chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Gorgeous. I'm not a fan of Kaylie or her drama, but this is so raw and poetic. Love it.
zippitydoodaa321 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I love this. This show is hard to get sucked into because sometimes it feels so fake (I can't help but love it, though), but what you captured was real. This is how it should be done.
Romance Novel chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I'm gonna fail at finding words for this, but this is so beautiful and raw.

The last two lines almost made me tear up.

...You're good.
Life's Crash Test Dummy chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Wow. This was so powerful.

I can see you poured yourself into this and your author's note was so serious. I wasn't expecting this. It's so poetic and raw and scary real. I think you captured the emotion of the situation perfectly.

This is love, B. I want to hug you. I think I'll just go read this again.
lucy857 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Yeah, I think there is a right way to deal with divorce and I agree what Kaylie is doing is not the right way. It's really true to her character though. Having everything handed to her and then ripped away so suddenly, she panics and it's hard for her to come to terms with the fact that she can't get everything she wants.

I thought this was a beautiful piece and it seems like you're really connected to what you're writing and that's amazing to witness. Your style is really cool too.

Lucy3