Reviews for Love & Combat: The story of Achilles & Zarina
Aquarius-Otter chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Awesome. I love achilles and hector the best please update soon
Tenshii 1001 chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
your writing is great but one thing bothers me though, i thought this is a achilles & briseis story. i haven't even read a slight hint about the briseis and its already chapter 5. I hope your next chapter can be about them? pls? hope u update soon
express chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
Though I prefer Achilles and Briseis, I like this story and I hope you update. It is really well written.

BlueEyedPisces chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
I just started reading this and I'm hooked, can't wait to read more :).
Ioana03 chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
I'm so glad you finally posted a new chapter! I love this story and the new chap, can't wait to read more!
chip333 chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
I really love your story I can't fault it yet so keep it up... Soon.
Kiki Gardens chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
:D I read it! (: An Wed!

This review is to inform you this story is SO good it's not even funny, so you should hurryhurryhurry abd update so it can be awesomer!
Ioana03 chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
This is just awesome! Please update!
Civil-moon8 chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Haha, "where is the rest of it?"

you're a really good writer and I like the details you throw in. Also, I loved the ending! Can't wait for more :D
lovelylola15 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
:)!
Mararsi chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Hey cool start. Interesting psychological profiling there. Strong yet weak female, strong but kind/empathetic male. Hum, I'd like to see where this goes. Keep up the good work. Thanks.
Gaslight chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
You pretty much had me until the sudden necking session. I hadn't gotten a sense of the characters yet and so moving them right into that seemed rushed. But that's a reading preference of mine - slow build-up to the characters before important things like that happen.

Also the word "snarky" - yanked me right out of the ancient mood.